- » Chicken Tetrazzini Crockpot
Chicken Tetrazzini Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken tetrazzini crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken tetrazzini crockpot recipes.
Sour Cream Chicken Tetrazzini
Combine spaghetti, mushrooms, butter, chicken, soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese, and monosodium glutamate in a 3-quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 11 to 12 minutes.
Stir well after 6 minutes.
Sprinkle remaining cheese over top of... - 30.1326
Boil chicken until meat falls from bones, save the stock, and skim off fat.
When cool, cube chicken (white meat preferred).
Saute in butter the onion, peppers, and mushrooms.
Mix with the cubed chicken and pimiento.
Make a sauce as follows: Blend with the 2... - 42.9465
Microwave Chicken Tetrazzini
1) According to the package directions, cook the spaghetti.
2) Drain it and set it aside.
3) Set the microwave to HIGH.
4) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish place the chicken with the meatier portions to the outer side of the dish.
5)... - 45.5803
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
1) In a deep kettle put chicken with 3 cups boiling water, 2 teaspoons salt, onion salt and celery salt.
2) Cook covered till chicken is done.
3) Drain the chicken and cool.
4) With a knife discard the bones and cut into big pieces.
5) Reserve 2 1/2... - 46.1802
Betty's Terrific Chicken (or Turkey) Tetrazzini
1. Follow package direction and cook vermicelli.
2. Grease an 8-inch by 12-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, milk, Parmesan cheese,... - 0
Combine soup and evaporated milk; heat to almost boiling.
Add sherry, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to taste stir until cheese is melted.
Add chicken and mushrooms; heat thoroughly.
Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender but not s - 28.7469
Creamy Turkey Tetrazzini
1) In a casserole dish, heat butter on high power for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
3) Add broth and cream, stirring until smooth.
4) Microwave on high power for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until the sauce thickens, stirring... - 47.5803
Baked Turkey Tetrazzini
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In a large bowl, combine, broth, soups, process cheese, spaghetti, turkey and mushrooms
3) Pour this mixture into a greased 7 1/2 x 12-inch shallow baking dish
4) Layer it with parmesan cheese and... - 43.144