- » Chicken Terrine
Chicken Terrine Recipes
Chicken terrine is a French forcemeat loaf. This dish is prepared using a terrine, which is a deep ceramic dish. The chicken terrine is popular in several countries across the world.
Ingredients and ... More »
1) Wash the chicken under running water.
2) Remove the skin on the surface and the bones.
3) With only the flesh remaining, cut chicke into small bite-size pieces. Keep aside
1)In a bowl, mix meat of the pork saussages with the garlic,... - 45.732
Chicken And Egg Terrine
Chicken And Egg Terrine is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Chicken And Egg Terrine is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.3557
Chicken Terrine Ring
1) Take the pepper and onions. Chop them.
2) Take the pepper and green onions. Steam them for 5 minutes.
3) Put the peppers and onions on a paper towel and pat them dry.
4) Steam the carrot flowers along with green onion stems. Put... - 45.3085
Chicken And Veal Terrine
1) Prepare the bacon by removing the rind.
2) Take a loaf pan, to arrange bay leaves nicely by following any decorative pattern. Use some of the bacon, to line the base and sides of the loaf pan.
3) In a medium bowl, combine minced... - 45.2996
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove all the flesh from the chicken breasts and reserve the bones.
3) Slice 1/3 chicken breast meat into strips and chop rest of the meat.
4) In a saucepan, add the bones, 2 cups cold water, little... - 44.9543
Light Chicken Terrine
Light Chicken Terrine is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Light Chicken Terrine recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.4822
Chicken And Hazelnut Terrine
Line 5-cup terrine with barding fat.
Boil stock in large saucepan over high heat until reduced to 1 cup.
Remove from heat and cool completely.
Taste; if stock is salty, omit salt from recipe.
Cut 1/4 pound chicken into small cubes and set aside.
Preheat oven... - 44.1044
Chicken And Tuna Terrine
Chicken And Tuna Terrine is a well flavored dish that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chicken And Tuna Terrine recipe. - 43.937
Cream Cheese And Chicken Terrine
1. Melt butter for 1 minute on high. Add shallots and flour. Cook for 1 minute on high.
2. Gradually stir in stock and milk. Cook for 4-5 minutes on high, stirring every 2 minutes.
3. Stir in tabasco sauce and pepper.
4. Beat cream cheese. Gradually stir in... - 42.9107
Chicken And Liver Terrine
Clean the mushrooms and peel and quarter the onion.
Place them in the bowl with the bread and parsley and chop finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Remove the flesh from the chicken and chop finely together with the... - 42.3744
Chicken And Ham Terrine
Combine onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
Bone the chicken breasts and discard the skin.
Slice chicken meat thinly.
Cut bacon and ham in half slices.
Space bacon in the bottom of a 5-cup mold or loaf pan.
Alternate layers of chicken, ham and bacon in the mold,... - 41.7926
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 41.5283
Chicken And Fresh Herb Terrine
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Boil, steam or microwave spinach or silverbeet leaves to soften. Drain; refresh under cold running water and drain again. Line a lightly greased terrine dish or an 11 x 21 cm / 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 in loaf tin with overlapping... - 39.5643
Chicken And Leek Terrine
1) In a large bowl, add the chicken, sausage, eggs, marjoram, thyme, tarragon, salt, pepper and wine, blend well and keep aside.
2) In a medium skillet, saute the sliced leek in the melted margarine or butter over a medium heat until soft.
3) At the... - 39.5299
1) Pre-heat the oven to 300°F/180°C/Gas 4.
2) Half-fill a roasting tin with water (a bain-marie). Keep in the oven to heat.
3) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and line with parchment.
4) In a blender, add the first seven ingredients and make a... - 39.3888
Chicken And Sausage Terrine
Discard the skin and bone and cut the chicken into small pieces.
Leave to one side.
Stir together all remaining ingredients except the bacon.
Line a glass or ceramic casserole with half the bacon slices.
Cover with one-third of the sausage mixture and top... - 38.1032
Classic Chicken Terrine
1. Bone the chicken and brown gently for 5 minutes in butter, stirring with a wooden spoon. Put aside.
2. Chop the pork, veal and ham, add the eggs and mixed spice, season and pour in the cognac. Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 litre (18 fl oz) lukewarm water.... - 35.621
Chicken Terrine Ring
Steam pepper and chopped green onions 5 minutes.
Remove vegetables from steamer, and place between paper towels.
Gently pat dry, and set aside.
Steam carrot flowers and green onion stems 2 minutes; place between paper towels, and gently pat dry.
Arrange... - 34.1894
Chicken And Vegetable Terrine
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Place chicken in a food processor and add egg. With machine on, add cream gradually through reed tube. Continue to process about 45 seconds to make a smooth, thick puree. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in peas and carrots,... - 31.2092
Cut the breasts of the chicken into thin slices.
Mince the rest with the pork, shallot and seasoning.
Butter a terrine, or fireproof straight sided casserole, and put 3 rashers at the bottom.
On top of these put a layer of the minced meat and then a layer of... - 30.5269
Chicken Terrine Recipes By Category