- » Chicken Teriyaki Salad
Chicken Teriyaki Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken teriyaki salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken teriyaki salad recipes.
Chicken Satays With Melon Salad Teriyaki Style
Teriyaki cooking involves a wine and a sauce along with meat or vegetables. Check out Mike Monahan showing how to cook chicken satays and serve with melon salad. Fulfilling fare with wine! - 99.4926
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 48.0852
You May Also Like!
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
For Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
1. Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the chicken, canola oil, Marsala, teriyaki, and seasoning. Mix well and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 120 minutes.
3. Coat the... - 0
Place chicken in a plastic bag.
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and onions; pour over chicken.
Seal bag and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 4 hours or until next day.
Pour off and discard marinade.
Place chicken, skin side up, on a... - 31.8679
Broiled Chicken Teriyaki
This delectable Broiled Chicken Teriyaki is just right for any day and for any mood. it is great for all those who love to have chicken items in their platters. Make sure you serve this finger licking Broiled Chicken Teriyaki with ample napkins! - 31.8255
Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches
1. Cut chicken breast in half. With knife held parallel to work surface, slice each piece horizontally in half. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook chicken pieces until lightly browned on both sides and fork-tender, about... - 36.2879
Fried Chicken Teriyaki
Fried teriyaki chicken can be easily prepared with frozen fried chicken and microwaved teriyaki sauce. Seasoned with honey, soy sauce, vinegar along with ginger and garlic, the chicken is prepared with a sauce made with mandarin orange reserves, cornstarch... - 45.5122
Teriyaki Chicken Legs With Onions & Potatoes
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and green onion.
Pour over chicken; turn pieces to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning frequently.
Lift chicken from marinade and drain briefly (reserve... - 41.329
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 94.4192
Chicken Salad With Pasta
Chicken salad with pasta is a simple chicken and vegetable salad that can be served with pasta. Made with poached chicken with bean sprouts, vegetables and almonds, the chicken salad is dressed with soy sauce, teriyaki and chili sauce for flavor. - 37.5239
Hot Chicken And Water Chestnut Salad
Place chicken breast halves in shallow glass or plastic dish; pour 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 30 minutes but no longer than 24 hours.
Mix salad greens, water chestnuts, onion and pineapple.
Mix... - 39.8727