- » Chicken Tender Batter
Chicken Tender Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken tender batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken tender batter recipes.
Crispy Batter Fried Chicken
Wash chicken; place in kettle with enough water to cover.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; drain and pat dry.
Heat fat or oil (3 to 4 inches) to 360° in deep fat fryer or kettle.
Prepare Thin Fritter... - 33.8352
Batter Fried Chicken Nuggets
1. Cut uncooked chicken breast meat into 1-inch cubes. Add salt, to taste. Grind fresh peppercorns over the top, to taste.
2. Mix together, cover, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
3. Combine ¼ cup lukewarm water and... - 113.187
Batter Baked Chicken
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Beat egg lightly, add milk and combine well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, paprika, pepper, pecans, and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken into milk mixture then into flour mixture.
Melt butter in a shallow baking pan in a hot... - 42.346
Beer Batter Chicken
Beer Batter Chicken is super delicious and is sure to hit your right. Remember, the darker the beer the better the batter will be!Try out this recipe and get high! - 29.629
Batter-topped Chicken Pie
This chicken recipe is perfect in all forms and can be versatile too. Try it out and surprise your family - 46.6056
Batter Topped Chicken Pie
Place chicken and giblets in large kettle; add 2 tea spoons salt and 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken and giblets from broth; reserve about 5 1/2 cups broth.
Chill broth until fat is... - 45.0994
Braised Artichokes With Batter Sauce
Trim stems and remove loose outer leaves from artichokes.
Cut off 1 inch from tops; snip off sharp leaf tips.
Cut length wise into quarters and remove the fuzzy "choke."
Brush cut edges with lemon juice.
Place artichokes in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking... - 39.3671
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
This Buttermilk Fried Chicken is such a gorgeous celebration of oriental cooking and I am sure that the recipe is sure to win many hearts. Richly flavored with rosemary leaves and slightly spicy, this Buttermilk Fried Chicken pretty much goes with any main... - 40.7919
This fry coating recipe is prepared with flour seasoned with garlic or onion powder along with salt and pepper. Flavored with dried thyme, this fry coating recipe can be used to fry any item with a flavorful coating. - 35.0686
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a succulent and tender fish preparation that brings together the amazing flavors of fish and tomato sauce! Perfect for a grand lunch, the Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 48.3567
Country Chicken Stew With Dumplings
In 6-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown 1/2 of the chicken; remove and set aside.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
Return chicken to Dutch oven.
Stir in carrots, celery, onion and savory herb with garlic soup mix... - 43.8059
Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt, and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
Add potato and peas; heat to boiling, then... - 38.6408
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Sweet and spicy chicken is a stir fried and cooked chicken preparation. Fruited with plum jelly and pineapple chunks, the sweet and sour chicken is cooked with added vegetables. Fried with a seasoned batter coating, the chicken is finished with vegetables and... - 45.163
Good Fortune Chicken With Pineapple Piquant
Beat the egg, water, and milk with a mixture of flour, cornstarch, cornmeal, and baking powder in a bowl until smooth.
Dip each chicken leg into the batter and drain over bowl a few seconds.
Fry pieces in hot fat 15 minutes, or until chicken is crisp brown... - 42.9032
Boil chicken until tender.
Then cut it up into neat servings and add potatoes, onions and carrots.
Heat the chicken broth and thicken with flour mixed to a smooth paste in water.
Season with celery salt to taste and paprika.
Arrange chicken and vegetables in... - 41.114
Golden Oats Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine first 7 ingredients.
3. In a baking dish, large enough to accommodate the chicken pieces in a single layer, combine add the butter.
4. Place the dish in the oven and allow it... - 45.8878
Chicken On The Wing
Wash chicken and dry on absorbent paper.
Put wings in casserole or baking dish; dot with butter; season with salt and paprika and pour in bouillon.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) until tender, about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare... - 47.7038
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
Chicken Maryland with Corn Fritters is a wonderful chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This tasty fried chicken, grilled bacon and corn fritters is enough to make anyone mouth water! Try this Chicken Maryland with Corn Fritters recipe at... - 48.3575
Dixie Barbecued Chicken Plate
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In boiling water, cook chicken until it is tender. Drain the chicken and allow it to cool.
3) Remove all bones from the chicken and cut it into large pieces.
4) In top of a double... - 46.9172
Chicken And Dumplings
Chicken and dumplings is a vegetable and chicken recipe made with added dumplings of choice. filling and hearty with a lovely gravy, this chicken with dumplings goes very well with noodles or even fried rice. - 38.0798
Deep Fried Chicken
Deep Fried Chicken has a Delicious taste. The chicken and egg gives the Deep Fried Chicken Miraculous taste. - 41.9315
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a Dutch oven or a deep saucepan, place the chicken with peppercorns, bay leaf and water. Cover and bring ingredients to a boil Bring the heat down and cook over low flame for 20 to 30... - 47.2377
Deep Fried Chicken
1. Prepare a heavy pan with a tight cover and then place the chicken on a rack. Add the water to the pan and bring this to boiling.
2. Reduce heat, cover and steam for 20 minutes, until tender. Drain the chicken and set aside to cool
3.... - 40.2936
Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
1. In a large saucepot over medium-high heat, combine chicken, broth, 2 cups water, and thyme. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 15 minutes. Add onions, carrots, and celery and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender and chicken... - 35.9307
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
1. Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
2. Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
3. Add potato and peas; heat to... - 33.3007
This Chicken Tropicana is a desire ! Try this delicious saucy chicken with pineapple chunks and spices for your next meal, Your suggestions for this Chicken Tropicana are welcome. - 42.7738
Homey Chicken Stew With Blueberry Dumplings
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet and brown the chicken pieces over medium-high heat.
When the second side is brown, add the onion and fry until the pieces of onion are wilted.
Add the broth, potatoes, carrots, bay leaf, and marjoram.
Simmer the stew,... - 44.0858
1. In a deep fat fryer or a deep frying pan or skillet, pour the corn oil, (about 3-inches)
2. Heat the oil to 375 degree F. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 350°F if you want to bake the chicken.
3. Season the chicken well, to... - 41.0715
Cut the breasts from (broiler) chickens (or the whole chicken may be steamed and breast removed).
Surround chicken breasts with 1 cut clove of garlic, the celery stalks and leaves, and the sliced onion, and steam until tender.
When half done, season with... - 32.3922
Chicken And Vegetable Crepes
Lightly spray a 6-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan with vegetable oil.
In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, oil, milk and egg substitute.
Beat until blended.
Place prepared skillet or crepe pan over high heat until hot, then... - 43.8774
Chicken And Mushroom Pancakes
1. For the filling chop the livers and mushrooms.
2. To make the pancake batter:
3. Into a bowl sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
4. Into the well add the egg and a little of the milk and beat, adding extra milk to make a... - 46.8174
French Potato Chicken Salad
Place potatoes in Stainless Steel Steamer.
Cover and steam over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add beans to steamer, cover and steam 5 to 8 minutes longer, or until potatoes are tender.
Transfer potatoes and beans to Batter Bowl and set aside to cool... - 46.9853
Polynesian Buffet Chicken
Melt butter in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Wash and dry chicken.
Combine flour, salt, paprika, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in mixing bowl.
Add egg and liquid from pineapple slices; beat until well blended.
Dip chicken pieces in batter; shake off excess batter; roll... - 43.0713
Simmer the chicken pieces in very little water along with some thyme, parsley, pepper, and salt.
When the chicken is not quite tender, remove it from the broth, and place it in a baking dish.
Mix the eggs and milk together, and gradually stir in the... - 39.9326
Fried Chicken Southern
1. Rinse the cleaned and dressed chickens, wipe dry and cut in serving pieces.
2. Sift the flour with the salt and pepper; combine beaten egg and milk and stir into the dry ingredients; mix thoroughly. Dip the pieces of chicken into this batter.
3. Cut the... - 27.988
City Garlic Chicken
Mix eggs and milk; mix together cracker and cornflake crumbs and seasonings.
Dip veal cubes in egg batter, then in crumb mixture.
Brown in fat.
Melt bouillon cube in hot water; add to meat.
Simmer about 1 hour or until meat is done.
Use liquid from meat for... - 37.8485
This chicken pudding is a buttery pudding recipe cooked in the oven. Prepared with a prepared batter topping made with flour, eggs and milk, the chicken pudding is filling and savory and can be served as a side to go with meals of choice. - 49.1892
Tempura Fried Chicken
I recentlt dished out this Tempura Fried Chicken and my whole family was deeply impressed, to say the least! In fact, this Tempura Fried Chicken may be served as an excellent side course to any of your favorite meals! Give it a try and you too will agree to... - 46.7549
Shallow Fried Spiced Chicken
1. Cut chickens into serving-size pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Refrigerate while preparing batter.
2. Beat egg until foamy in a medium-size bowl. Stir in cold water. Sift flour, salt, ginger and cloves into same bowl and beat until smooth. Chill at... - 32.3639
Tahitian Chicken Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or the Herb Crepe Batter.
Cut the chicken in small cubes.
Mix together the soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger and lemon rind.
Pour this soy sauce mixture over the chicken and mix well to... - 42.6106
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
1) Prepare the corn fritters by mixing together the egg, flour, salt and cayenne pepper. Beat the batter well.
2) Add in the worcestershire sauce and drained corn.
3) In a pan of hot oil, drop in tablespoons of the above batter. Fry for about 5... - 45.8187
My children wouldnâ€™t mind if I serve the German-Fried Chicken everyday!! This tasty fried chicken is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious German-Fried Chicken for yourself. - 45.4681
Chicken Fricassee With Lemon Dumplings
Chicken fricassee with lemon dumplings are a flavorful and lemony chicken dish is best eaten with hot cooked long grained rice. The lemon dumplings in the chicken gravy mellows down the rich taste of the gravy. The chicken fricassee with lemon dumplings can... - 42.2456
Chicken Giblet Stew
1. Wash the gizzards and hearts very well and put them in a saucepan with the broth, onion, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Remove the gizzards and hearts, chop finely and reserve.... - 37.2039
Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken
Instead of heading through the drive-thru or ordering from wings place, try this recipe for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken and see how easy it is to make yourself at home! This recipe is also perfect for the kids…who doesn’t love chicken nuggets?? - 120.014
Chicken Stew With Biscuit Topping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Place a large Dutch oven on heat; add carrots, potatoes, peas, celery, and chicken pieces in it.
3. Drop bay leaf, Herbes de Provence, and garlic.
4. Pour chicken stock, cover it with lid, and cook on... - 100.216
Oriental Chicken Pancakes
1. Mix the bean sprouts, chicken, ginger, and sherry together in a medium-sized bowl. Add the salt to the eggs and stir into the bean sprout mixture. Heat a 6-inch skillet and oil it well. Pour in the bean sprout mixture to a thickness of 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
2.... - 34.8406
Old Fashioned Chicken And Dumplings
1 In a 6-quart Dutch oven, place chicken and giblets along with 5 cups water.
2 Add in the onion, 2 teaspoons salt, bay leaf, peppercorns and carrot.
3 Bring to a boil over high heat.
4 Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour or... - 45.4991
Chicken N Dumplings
1) Combine together the broth, carrots, onion and celery in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole. Mix well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes, till the vegetables are tender-crisp.
3) Add the chicken and cover the casserole with... - 42.4475
Combine all ingredients, except butter and oil.
Whip in blender until smooth; chill, covered, for at least 1 hour.
Heat a 6" crepe pan; brush with butter combined with oil.
Pour in 2 tbs. batter; roll quickly to spread over pan.
Cook until edges... - 45.2891
Easy Artichoke Chicken With Roasted Potatoes
Here is an excellent dish which is elegant enough for company but simple enough for weeknight meals! The chef here has presented a great video to make artichoke chicken with roasted potatoes and delicious topping. This is quick chicken recipe which would be... - 104.92
Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Kebabs
Prepare coals for barbecue.
Press garlic into Batter Bowl using Garlic Press.
Whisk in oil, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
Divide chicken, zucchini and green pepper pieces into 8 equal portions and thread alternately onto eight 10-inch metal skewers.
Allot... - 44.1939
Chicken Pot Pie With Cornbread Crust
For the filling.
In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter and saute the onion until tender but not brown.
Stir in the flour until blended.
Slowly stir in the stock, whisking well.
Cook the mixture over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, about 2... - 42.9093
Chicken And Endive Galette
Chicken And Endive Galette tastes smooth. Chicken And Endive Galette tastes better with butter. The non vegetarians should try Chicken And Endive Galette. - 43.5552
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 108.733
Tali Hui Tikka
1 Wash the chicken and squeeze dry. Put the milk to boil in a large pan. Add the chicken pieces, spice bag, salt and saffron. Cook over a medium heat till the chicken is tender.
2 Remove the chicken and keep aside. Squeeze the spice bag to extract maximum... - 33.4759
Crepes A La Reine
1) Take a bowl and a rotary beater. Add all the crepe ingredients and beat until smooth.
2) Take a lightly oiled skillet (6-inch diameter) and heat it. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter, gently tilting the pan to quickly spread the batter evenly and... - 44.916
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Set aside and keep warm.
Saute the onions and peppers in the butter until tender.
Add the pineapple and honey and mix well.
Blend the cornstarch with the vinegar, soy sauce and a little of the chicken stock.
Add... - 39.8135
Crispy Pork is so mouth waterningly delicious that you would want to prepare it every day. This simple dish is easy tomake and the the surprising taste of the dried pork is simply exquisite. The Crispy pork which can be treated as a finger food is delicious... - 45.4644
Country Style Fricassee
1. In a kettle or Dutch oven, place chicken pieces, onion, celery and leaves, salt, pepper, and 2 cups water. Cover and heat till boiling. Allow to simmer for 1 hour until meat is tender.
2. Once the chicken is down. Drain from the broth using a... - 42.2867
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease an 8" x 8" x 2" baking pan. Prepare the Corn Pone batter; bake for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, core and seed the sweet peppers. Using a small star cutter, cut 1 pepper into stars; chop the remaining one, making 1/2... - 34.3348
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 91.8858
Sliced Sole With Spring Greens
1) Cube fish fillets neatly and place in paper towels to dry.
2) Prepare spring greens using only tender young pieces.
3) Slice the bamboo shoots thinly.
4) In a bowl make a batter with half the salt, corn flour and egg white, mix... - 43.8603
1. Prepare seafood first.
Shrimp: Shell and devein, but leave tail and shell segment closest to tail intact. Diagonally cut off a portion of tail and force out moisture with edge of knife. Make 4 or 5 deep crosswise cuts in belly and gently... - 43.4024
Meat 'n' Potato Salad
Place sausage, potatoes and chicken broth in 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sour cream, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 38.3566
Sweet Sour Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice; set aside.
In skillet cook green pepper, carrot, and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil till tender.
Add reserved pineapple juice, 3/4 cup of the chicken broth, brown sugar, vinegar, tomato sauce, and... - 41.7584
Crepes A La Reine
In skillet, brown mushrooms and cook onion with thyme in butter until tender.
Stir in 1/4 cup soup, chicken, salt, and pepper.
Heat; stir now and then.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine remaining soup, cream, and Sauterne.
Heat; stir now and then.
In bowl,... - 38.2249
Sweet Sour Pork
Trim excess fat from pork.
In a bowl combine egg, 1/4 cup cornstarch, flour, 1/4 cup chicken broth, and salt; beat till smooth.
Dip pork cubes in batter; fry in deep hot fat (375°) till golden, 5 to 6 minutes.
Drain; keep warm.
In skillet cook green pepper,... - 40.4971
Sweet Sour Pork
Trim excess fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
In a bowl combine egg, the 1/4 cup cornstarch, flour, 1/4 cup of the chicken broth, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat till smooth.
Dip pork cubes in batter.
Fry in deep hot oil (365°) for 5 to 6 minutes or... - 43.5975
Here is a simple recipe for delicious crepes. Thin and tender, these pancakes are very versatile and are easy to use in both sweet and savoury dishes. Make up the batch then freeze any leftovers layered between waxed paper and wrapped in foil. Fill with... - 110.282
Sweet & Sour Pork
This Sweet & Sour Pork is sure to win quiet a few hearts over. The unusual flavor of the dish is simply irresistible. Serve the Sweet & Sour Pork for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 46.7678
Hawaiian Pork is a delicious and addictive pork dish. I served this for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this Hawaiian Pork for yourself! - 44.2499
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Place radish in a double layer of paper toweling; press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible.
Remove mushroom stems; reserve caps.
Cook stems and green onion in the 1 tablespoon of hot oil just till tender.
Blend in the 2... - 43.8922
Paprika Veal Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter recipe.
Set aside and keep warm.
Cut the veal into small cubes.
Mix together the salt, pepper and paprika.
Sprinkle on the veal and mix well to ensure that the cubes are all coated.
Saut§ the onions and garlic in... - 39.8353
Grandma's Southern Cornbread Dressing
The flavors of the Southern Cornbread Dressing is simply undeniable. You'll love it because it is made with a lot of love. You can eat it as it is, or use it stuff a bird of your choice. Watch and learn how to make the stuffing this video! Enjoy! - 127.733
Rabbit Provencale Crepes
Dice the rabbit into bite size pieces.
In a large skillet heat the butter and the oil in the sauce pan, add the rabbit and brown.
Fry the bacon in a second skillet, drain excess fat and add to the rabbit along with the vegetables and saute until... - 38.964
Veal Crepes With Mornay Sauce
Make the crepes using the Herb Crepe Batter recipe.
Set aside and keep warm.
Melt the butter in the top of a double boiler.
Add the flour and mix until smooth.
Cook for five minutes.
Gradually pour on the stock, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Add the... - 39.2324
Brunswick Stew With Corn Dumplings
Combine first 6 ingredients in small piece of cheesecloth and secure with string.
Add to 8 quart pot with stock and bring to simmer over medium-high heat.
Add hen, giblets and 1 chopped onion.
Simmer covered until chicken is tender, about 1 1/2 to 2... - 43.4955
Old Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add 2 eggs, buttermilk, and bacon drippings, mixing well.
Place a well-greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet in a 450Â° oven for 4 minutes or until hot.
Remove from oven; spoon batter into pan.
Bake at 450Â°... - 37.2292
For spinach balls, wash spinach well and remove hard stalks.
Steam until tender, in a small amount of boiling salted water in a large saucepot.
Cool slightly and form into balls about 1 1/4 inches in:diameter.
Push a piece of ham or cheese into center... - 42.7935
Spicy Honey Pork Crepes
Cut the pork into a 1" (2.5 cm) strips, dust with the flour.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven heat the oil, brown the meat in small batches, remove and reserve.
Saute the onions and the garlic until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, jalepeno, seasonings,... - 43.1314
Sweet Sour Fish And Cherries
Cook fish portions according to package directions; keep warm.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry carrot, green onions, and garlic for 3 minutes.
Stir in broth, honey, vinegar, and soy sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10... - 43.5
Combine first 4 ingredients, add 2 eggs, milk, and oil, mixing well.
Place a well-greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet in a preheated 350Â° oven for 5 minutes or until skillet is hot.
Remove from oven, spoon batter into skillet.
Bake at 350Â° for 35 to 40... - 39.9692
Cornbread And Tasso Stuffed Artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly coat a 6- to 7-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) or cake pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or oil very lightly. In a medium bowl, stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another... - 36.3955
Old Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
old fashioned cornbread dressing is an herbed dressing. Mixed with celery and onions, the cornbread dressing is a baked to prepare and is combined with added buttermilk and eggs. Cooked in the oven, it can be used for poultry or meats of choice. - 44.4758
Calico Corn Bread Dressing
In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
In another large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour the batter into two greased 13-in.x g-in.x 2-in.baking pans.
Bake at 425° for 15-20... - 42.1089
Tasty Butternut Squash Risotto
If you like eating Italian food, then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows how to make Butternut Squash Risotto. It's easy to make without much effort. I'm sure you'll like it. - 134.621
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 48.018