- » Chicken Taco Salad
Chicken Taco Salad Recipes
Chicken taco salad simply rocks! Yes, that is the general opinion people have of this salad when they taste it for the first time. But the reaction usually gets better with every subsequent occasion. This 5-minute ... More »
Life is all about mix and match, and if it works out well, we end up with a great recipe. Watch this recipe for taco salad in which Amy shares her secret of staying lean and fit with healthy eating. It looks good and if you are the mix and match type, you... - 112.286
Chicken Taco Salad - Easy Dinner Idea
For the summer season, a light chicken salad is beautiful and perfect. Try Monique's simple and delicious Chicken Taco salad. This version could be a sure fire hit with children too due to the filling nature and wonderful crunchy texture. - 109.107
Chicken, Black Bean And Taco Salad
1) On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold.
2) When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
3) Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for... - 106.67
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 48.1032
Taco Chicken Salad
Place tortillas on a large baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
Remove from oven; turn tortillas over, and coat lightly with cooking spray.
Sprinkle garlic powder and red pepper evenly over tortillas.
Bake an additional 6 minutes or until tortillas are... - 43.7437
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 37.7686
Smart Temptations Chicken Taco Salad
Place chicken in a bowl and cover with waxed paper.
Cook in microwave about 5 minutes.
Remove and drain chicken to remove any fat.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting chicken for beef.
Place lettuce, tomatoes, and chips in a large bowl.
Add drained... - 33.4682
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad
1. Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. Use your hand to flatten chicken to an even thickness, then place in a shallow dish. Add olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Turn to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Grill or... - 30.5489
Low Fat Chicken Taco Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well.
Divide tortilla chips evenly among 8 plates; top each serving with 1 cup salad mixture. - 27.048
Southwestern Chicken Taco Salad
1. Make Southwest Dressing.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except corn chips in large bowl. Toss salad with dressing until coated. Sprinkle with corn chips. - 23.413
Chicken Taco Salad Recipes By Category