- » Chicken Taco Filling
Chicken Taco Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken taco filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken taco filling recipes.
Chicken Taco Filling
Looking for a perfect filling for your burritos? Watch this excellent video that shows an excellent recipe for chicken taco filling with peppers and onions. The video is interesting and shows an effortless way to make a chicken filling that can be made... - 106.77
You May Also Like!
Chicken And Black Bean Soft Tacos
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and onion; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Stir in taco seasoning mix, beans, corn, water and lime juice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring... - 36.369
Soft Chicken Tacos
1) In a skillet heat oil.
2) Add onion to sauté.
3) Place chicken into the onion.
4) Cover with a lid and heat properly.
5) Add chicken, cover and heat.
6) Warm tortillas and spread the chicken mixture on one half.
7) Place Tomato Salsa,... - 42.1961
Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
Stir in chicken, chilies and seasonings; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Fill taco shells with meat mixture, lettuce and tomatoes. - 28.338
Microwaved Chicken Tacos
1. For the shredded chicken filling, in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power... - 46.5905
1. Mix chopped spring onion and yogurt together, season to taste with chilli sauce and set aside.
2. Under a pre-heated moderate grill warm the taco shells for about 2 to 3 minutes, turning once.
3. Now, fill the warm taco shell with... - 35.9362
Chicken Taco Snack
1. MAKE THE CHICKEN FILLING: Pull the skin off the chicken and discard it. Put the chicken in a heavy medium saucepan along with the garlic and 1 cup of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until... - 33.5326
Fry shredded chicken in oil, then add next six ingredients.
Keep hot while you fry corn tortillas in hot fat.
Fill with filling.
Mix shredded lettuce, diced ripe tomatoes and grated cheese.
Add to tacos as desired. - 38.3988
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, spring onions and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add chicken, taco seasoning mix and salsa and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
2. Spoon filling into taco... - 31.2934
1. To make filling, heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is brown and... - 34.6598
In a casserole, cook onion and butter for about 3 minutes.
Add chicken, taco sauce, salt, and garlic salt.
Cover with a paper towel.
Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Spoon filling into taco shells.
Place tacos to stand upright... - 42.1222