- » Chicken Taco Cup
Chicken Taco Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken taco cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken taco cup recipes.
Foil Grilled Taco Chicken
For most Mexican food freaks what more can be interesting than chicken cooked with taco seasoning! In the video Chef Evanne uses exclusive Kraft products to make a perfectly grilled chicken. Perfect for a simple everyday meal or for outdoor barbecues! - 97.3519
Chicken And Black Bean Soft Tacos
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and onion; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Stir in taco seasoning mix, beans, corn, water and lime juice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring... - 36.369
Tacos are a quick and easy southwest style dinner that the whole family will love. We’re lightening up these tacos by adding in chicken instead of beef to cut out over 80% of the fat, using reduced sodium taco seasoning and cutting out 25% of the calories... - 0
Chicken Tacos With Avocado And Cheese
Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into slices.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Cook and stir chicken, chilies, onion and 3/4 teaspoon salt in oil in 10-inch skillet until chicken is hot.
Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Spoon about... - 33.4092
1) Preheat oven moderately to 250 degrees.
2) In medium-size saucepan mix chicken and stock and simmer covered over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Place the chicken and stock in a medium-size bowl and place in larger bowl... - 42.5243
Soft Chicken Tacos
1) In a skillet heat oil.
2) Add onion to sauté.
3) Place chicken into the onion.
4) Cover with a lid and heat properly.
5) Add chicken, cover and heat.
6) Warm tortillas and spread the chicken mixture on one half.
7) Place Tomato Salsa,... - 42.1961
Soft Shell Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in one layer in skillet; season with cumin.
Pour tomatoes and salsa over chicken.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is tender, turning once.
Remove chicken; save liquid in skillet.
Cool and shred chicken; add to skillet with gre - 29.7781
Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in crock pot.
Mix corn, beans, and salsa together and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
When done shred chicken.
Place in tortillas with cheese, lettuce and ranch dressing. - 28.4232
East Meats West Chicken Tacos
Baked Asian-influenced chicken cutlets atop Napa cabbage with pickled onions, sweet Mandarin oranges and Chili Aioli – a tasty and spicy treat. - 0
Drunken Braised Short Rib Tacos
In honor of National Taco and National Vodka Days, which happened simultaneously, I decided to create a hybrid concoction to celebrate both. - 81.3447
Chicken Taco Pie
The great taste of chicken tacos baked in a pie. Impossible? No, it's impossibly easy! - 33.8054
1. Preheat oven to 500*F. In a food processor, grind tortilla chips into crumbs. Add taco seasoning and process just to blend. Spread crumbs on a shallow dish. Dip chicken into oil, then into crumbs to coat.
2. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake until... - 23.0497
Chicken Chili Mole Tacos
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the cocoa powder, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt, sugar, and oregano; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 31.6921
In a casserole, cook onion and butter for about 3 minutes.
Add chicken, taco sauce, salt, and garlic salt.
Cover with a paper towel.
Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Spoon filling into taco shells.
Place tacos to stand upright... - 42.1222
How To Make Asian Chicken Tacos In The Crockpot
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl combine garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Mix well.
2. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water.
3. Grease your Crockpot with cooking... - 0
Chicken And Chili Tacos
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together undrained chili peppers, salsa, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry garlic, chili powder, and ground cumin... - 47.6898
Chicken Picadillo Tacos
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken, onion, sweet red pepper, and garlic; cook until chicken is browned, stirring frequenty.
Add tomato and next 7 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and... - 42.6524
Microwaved Chicken Tacos
1. For the shredded chicken filling, in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power... - 46.5905
Taco Chicken Wings
In paper or plastic bag combine flour and taco seasoning mix.
Add 2 or 3 chicken pieces at a time; shake to coat.
Melt butter in 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch baking pan.
Place chicken in pan, turning once to butter surfaces, then roll in corn chips and return to... - 28.6991
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Low Fat Chicken Tacos
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion and garlic; cook till tender.
Stir in chicken, tomato sauce, and green chili peppers; heat through.
Divide chicken mixture among taco shells.
Top with lettuce, tomato, and cheese. - 31.7841
Tico Taco Salad
1. Arrange each ingredient in separate containers.
2. Build your salad in this order: lettuce, tomatoes, meat, onions, and cottage cheese. Top with Salsa and Tortilla Triangles. - 24.7379
Low Fat Chicken Taco Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well.
Divide tortilla chips evenly among 8 plates; top each serving with 1 cup salad mixture. - 28.6183
Southwestern Taco Chicken Pieces With Lime-chili Marinade
Prepare the marinade in a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken pieces.
Add to the marinade and toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
Toss the flour and Taco seasoning mix together on a plate.
Dip the chicken in the beaten egg... - 31.6707
Chicken Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in cheese, taco sauce, and green chili peppers.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into center of each... - 44.0905
Arlene S Taco Chicken Casserole
Mix together taco seasoning and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Put chicken chunks in it and shake to coat.
Take chicken out of bag and place in a 12 x 8 inch glass dish and cover with plastic wrap, leaving a space in one corner for steam to escape.
Microwave... - 42.4327
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Split each pita bread halfway around edge with knife; separate to form pocket.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 4 to 5... - 34.9937
Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
Stir in chicken, chilies and seasonings; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Fill taco shells with meat mixture, lettuce and tomatoes. - 28.338
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, vegetable oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir.... - 29.1917
In 1-quart casserole, combine chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every minute.
Stir in ketchup.
Spoon one-fourth... - 42.5657
Chicken Taco Snack
1. MAKE THE CHICKEN FILLING: Pull the skin off the chicken and discard it. Put the chicken in a heavy medium saucepan along with the garlic and 1 cup of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until... - 33.5326
Saute the onions in butter until golden brown; add the tomato juice, green peppers (cooked), chicken or beef, thyme, and salt.
Simmer all for a few minutes, or until mixture is not moist.
Place a spoonful of mixture in the center of each tortilla, roll each,... - 35.0339
Taco Chicken Wingettes
Remove wing tips from chicken; discard.
Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections.
Combine cornflake crumbs, chili powder, cumin, cayenne and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Dip chicken pieces in melted butter.
Place in plastic bag with crumb mixture... - 36.4806
1. In a large skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic. Saute 2-3 minutes till they are soft enough.
3. Add chicken and saute till it turns brown.
4. Add peppers, tomato sauce and spices. Simmer 10 minutes.
5. Check and adjust seasonings.
6.... - 44.7677
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, spring onions and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add chicken, taco seasoning mix and salsa and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
2. Spoon filling into taco... - 31.2934
Chicken Taco Pie
Chicken Taco Pie is a delicious chicken pie that I almost always prepare for my children's birthday party. This brilliant Chicken Taco Pie recipe has never let me down. Try it! - 43.6178
1. To make filling, heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is brown and... - 34.6598
Pizza Flavored Chicken Tacos
1) In a nonstick frying pan over medium high temperature, place ground chicken and cook for about 5 minutes stirring continuously until brown.
2) Add onion, green pepper, mushrooms and garlic; cook for about 5 minutes or until tender.
3) Sprinkle with... - 44.9419
Lime Chicken Soft Tacos Recipe
1. On a chopping board, cut the chicken into cubes.
2. Take a skillet and add olive oil, heat the skillet over medium-high heat and then add the chicken pieces.
3. Saute the pieces for about 10 minutes or until they are pink no... - 130.261
Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in a small skillet and add just enough water to cover.
Over moderately high heat, bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer, covered, until firm to the touch, about 5... - 45.9587
Knife-and-fork Chicken Tacos
Marinade: In bowl, combine 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Slice chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips; toss with marinade.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and pat dry, reserving... - 41.3352
1. In a medium sized bowl add tomato puree, garlic, coriander, cumin, lemon juice, chilli powder and mustard and mix well.
2. Dip the chicken breasts in this sauce and leave it for a few minutes.
3. In a skillet large enough to hold all the chicken... - 42.2823
Cream Chicken Tacos
Saute onions until yellow.
Add tomato juice, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, cheese and cream, and simmer for 1 hour.
Fry tortillas in oil until crisp.
Layer tortillas, chicken and mushroom sauce in large oven-proof casserole.
Refrigerate... - 39.093
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad
1. Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill or preheat broiler. Use your hand to flatten chicken to an even thickness, then place in a shallow dish. Add olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Turn to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Grill or... - 32.5919
Roast Chicken Tacos
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and heat in a 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Salsa Fresca.
Place chicken on a platter or cutting board.
Moisten avocado with lemon juice.
Arrange avocado, green onions, cheese, cilantro, and salsa in small bowls... - 35.1114
Spicy Chicken Tacos
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
2. Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4.... - 38.5479
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 47.648
Taco Chicken Salad
Place tortillas on a large baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
Remove from oven; turn tortillas over, and coat lightly with cooking spray.
Sprinkle garlic powder and red pepper evenly over tortillas.
Bake an additional 6 minutes or until tortillas are... - 44.9835
Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken Tacos With Pumpkin Rice
1. For chicken, liberally rub kosher salt all over the chicken, including its cavity. Cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
2. For chipotle sauce, in blender add orange juice, lime juice, honey, garlic, chipotle pepper, and 6 tablespoons of... - 96.8211
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 117.734
For each flauta, soften and heat 2 tortillas by placing each one on an ungreased griddle over medium-high heat for about 15 seconds on each side.
Lay tortillas flat and overlapping.
Spoon a band of 3 to 4 tablespoons warm meat filling across greatest length... - 28.8493
Southwestern Chicken Taco Salad
1. Make Southwest Dressing.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except corn chips in large bowl. Toss salad with dressing until coated. Sprinkle with corn chips. - 25.4944
Chicken And Taco Chips Casserole
Crush taco shells or chips in bowl.
Place layer of chips in bottom of greased 1 quart casserole.
Sprinkle layer of chicken over chips.
Pour several spoonfuls soup over chicken layer.
Sprinkle with layer of cheese.
Pour several spoonfuls tomato and green-chili... - 35.7477
Chicken Tacos With Charred Salsa
To make the chicken and marinade: Grate the rind from the limes into a large bowl; cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
Discard the limes.
Stir in the orange juice, cilantro, garlic, and cumin.
Pound the chicken to an even thickness of... - 44.6824
Smart Temptations Chicken Taco Salad
Place chicken in a bowl and cover with waxed paper.
Cook in microwave about 5 minutes.
Remove and drain chicken to remove any fat.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting chicken for beef.
Place lettuce, tomatoes, and chips in a large bowl.
Add drained... - 35.7569
Taco Chicken Stew
In a large saucepan combine un-drained tomatoes, beans, chili peppers, onion, bouillon granules, garlic powder, cumin, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in chicken; heat through. - 29.9142
Chicken Taco Filling
Looking for a perfect filling for your burritos? Watch this excellent video that shows an excellent recipe for chicken taco filling with peppers and onions. The video is interesting and shows an effortless way to make a chicken filling that can be made... - 106.77
Tasty Taco Chicken Grill
In small saucepan, make sauce by mixing together onion, tomato sauce, taco sauce, molasses, vinegar, oil, salt, oregano and pepper; bring sauce to a boil.
Remove from heat and cool 2 minutes.
In large shallow dish, place chicken; pour sauce over... - 43.5509
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Cook or prepare lasagna noodles as directed on the package. In a small bowl, whisk together ricotta cheese, egg, cilantro, and cumin. In a medium bowl, blend tomato sauce and salsa. Toss together Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese.... - 27.7565
Green, White, And Red Tacos
Cook onion in the 1 tablespoon oil till tender; stir in tomato sauce, peppers, and salt.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken or pork; heat through.
In small skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil.
Holding tortilla with tongs, dip each... - 39.8381
Tarragon Chicken Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place all ingredients for chicken salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of chicken salad in each lettuce leaf.
Garnish with green onions and tarragon.
Then fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 41.0494
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 104.037
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the taco mixture ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
Preheat a heavy 14-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
If your skillet is smaller than 14 inches,... - 44.2534
Tacos And Tostadas
For the beef filling, cover the beef with water or broth in a large pot and add the passilla chiles, anion, and garlic.
Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the meat is tender and starts to fall apart, about 1 hour.
Allow the meat to... - 43.3955
Lindsay's Tasty Tacos
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook onion and garlic over moderately low heat for 5 minutes till onion is softened.
3) Add turkey and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes till turkey is... - 44.2466
Taco Skillet Supper
Coat a 2-qt. baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; add potatoes and 1 tablespoon onion.
Dissolve bouillon in water; pour 1/2 cup over potatoes.
Combine turkey, taco seasoning, milk, 1/4 cup salsa, oats, egg substitute and remaining onion; mix well.
Spread... - 33.3194
Real Texas Breakfast Tacos Part 1
1. In hot oil, fry the tortillas and bend them half ways to make taco shells. Let them cool and harden.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs and beat them lightly. Season with a little black pepper, to taste.
3. Chop the Chorizo into small... - 100.111
Real Texas Breakfast Tacos Part 2
1. Fry the tortillas and bend them half ways, to make taco shells. Let them cool and harden.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs and beat them lightly. Season with a little black pepper, to taste.
3. Chop the Chorizo into small pieces.
4. Shred the... - 100.101
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; cover and refrigerate.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine lemon juice, chile, cilantro, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Arrange fillets in broth, overlapping if necessary.
Return broth to boiling; reduce heat, cover,... - 41.7402
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 43.8936
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503
Six Layer Taco Dip
Place zucchini in shallow 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In same casserole, spread zucchini evenly ov - 31.7146
In medium-size skillet, brown ground beef.
Drain well and set aside.
In large skillet, combine the chicken stock, taco seasoningmix, cumin, salt, pepper, and ground beef.
Bring to a boiL Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Add green onions,... - 39.6804
Mix beef, onion, salt, red peppers and garlic in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until beef is hot, 1 to 1 1/2 min [1 1/2 to 2 min].
Stir in tomatoes.
Spoon into taco shells; place in 7 x 4 3/4 x 1" baking dish... - 38.0694
Taco Salad With Cheese & Cilantro
Place all the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
In a medium-size saute pan over medium heat, saute the meat in the oil.
When browned, add the remaining ingredients and saute briefly.
Drain the meat and set aside to cool.
Blend the dressing ingredients... - 44.1026
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
1) Place a large frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions, garlic and celery in the oil for 5 minutes.
2) Add the chilli powder, lentils, cumin and oregano and stir well.
3) Cook the mixture for about 1 minute and then add the raisin and... - 44.5799
In a large frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions, celery and garlic in the oil for 5 minutes.
Stir in the lentils, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Cook for 1 minute.
Add the stock and raisins.
Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are... - 43.68
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This tastes way better and it only takes minutes to put together. Use this in your tacos, soups, as a rub for beef, chicken, pork or even fish. You can also use it for dips. Mix it into sour cream for a new twist. - 119.495
Cheesy Taco Potato Bake - Super Bowl
1. Grease a rectangular 9 x 13 cake pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat and brown beef in it.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1 cup of water. Stir and let it simmer for... - 0
Soft Pork Tacos With Spicy Black Beans
1. prepare the beans: In a large saucepan, cover the beans with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic and jalapeno and cook over moderate heat... - 32.2153
Mariachi drumsticks are seasoned and coated chicken drumsticks that are baked to prepare. Flavored with taco seasoning, the mariachi drumsticks are coated with crushed tortilla chips and baked till crisp. - 29.2922
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Place each breast half between 2 pieces of heavy plastic wrap. Working from center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
2 In a shallow bowl... - 34.3966
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 121.275
Cook beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off excess fat.
Stir in salt.
Divide meat onto tortillas; top each with about 1/4 of the taco sauce and 1 tablespoon of the cheese.
Place seam side down in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking... - 44.0717
Pupusa For Children
Pupusas are a delicious, inexpensive, easy meal to prepare that adults and kids love! What do you like to add into your papusa? - 108.211
Fiesta Chicken is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 28.9368
Low Carb Baked Chicken With Salsa And Black Beans
Are you looking for a recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds and is yet healthy and low carb? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn how to make the perfect baked chicken with salsa and black beans. The end product is guaranteed to... - 110.155
Mexican Chili Tomato Grilled Chicken
In small skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil about 3 minutes or until onion is soft and translucent.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water.
Add bouillon, taco sauce, vinegar, mustard, salt and oregano to skillet.
Dip chicken in sauce, turning to coat... - 43.4082
Chili Tomato Grilled Chicken
In small skillet, place oil and heat to medium temperature.
Add onion and garlic; stir and cook about 3 minutes or until clear and soft.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water; add bouillon to skillet, along with taco sauce, salt, oregano, vinegar and... - 41.925
Jim's Chili-chicken Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,- saute 3 minutes. Add tomatoes,- cook 5 minutes over low heat. Stir in chicken and next 8 ingredients (chicken through chiles),- bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 10 minutes,... - 27.6963
Chicken And Salsa Wraps
In large bowl, combine tomatoes, chiles, green onions and cilantro; set aside. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add chicken then cook about 2 minutes. Add water and Taco Spices & Seasoning; continue to cook until chicken is cooked through.... - 25.6324
Mexicali Chicken Stew
Place half of taco seasoning in small bowl.
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces; coat with taco seasoning.
Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Cook and stir chicken 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, corn, beans, and remaining taco... - 29.0264
Divide dough in half.
On lightly floured surface, roll to fit 2 greased 12-inch pizza pans.
Evenly sprinkle 1 cup Taco cheese on dough (1/2 cup on each).
Combine chicken with tomato sauce, green chilies, chili powder and garlic.
Spread evenly over cheese. - 31.3256