- » Chicken Taco Casserole
Chicken Taco Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken taco casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken taco casserole recipes.
Arlene S Taco Chicken Casserole
Mix together taco seasoning and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Put chicken chunks in it and shake to coat.
Take chicken out of bag and place in a 12 x 8 inch glass dish and cover with plastic wrap, leaving a space in one corner for steam to escape.
Microwave... - 42.4327
Chicken And Taco Chips Casserole
Crush taco shells or chips in bowl.
Place layer of chips in bottom of greased 1 quart casserole.
Sprinkle layer of chicken over chips.
Pour several spoonfuls soup over chicken layer.
Sprinkle with layer of cheese.
Pour several spoonfuls tomato and green-chili... - 35.7477
You May Also Like!
Hot Taco Casserole
Brown onions and hamburger in oil.
Add soups and taco sauces.
Alternate layers of hamburger mixture, chips and cheese in buttered casserole dish.
Bake at 350° for 30-40 min or until bubbly. - 33.1528
In a casserole, cook onion and butter for about 3 minutes.
Add chicken, taco sauce, salt, and garlic salt.
Cover with a paper towel.
Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Spoon filling into taco shells.
Place tacos to stand upright... - 42.1222
Microwaved Chicken Tacos
1. For the shredded chicken filling, in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power... - 46.5905
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, vegetable oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir.... - 29.1917
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Split each pita bread halfway around edge with knife; separate to form pocket.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 4 to 5... - 34.9937
In 1-quart casserole, combine chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every minute.
Stir in ketchup.
Spoon one-fourth... - 42.5657
Cream Chicken Tacos
Saute onions until yellow.
Add tomato juice, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, cheese and cream, and simmer for 1 hour.
Fry tortillas in oil until crisp.
Layer tortillas, chicken and mushroom sauce in large oven-proof casserole.
Refrigerate... - 39.093
Chicken Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in cheese, taco sauce, and green chili peppers.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into center of each... - 44.0905
Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie
The Bisquick impossible pie recipe is one of the most iconic casserole recipes, and this video recipe version shows you how to update this vintage dish to make it better for you. This casserole recipe is made better for you thanks to ground chicken, low fat... - 99.363
Six Layer Taco Dip
Place zucchini in shallow 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In same casserole, spread zucchini evenly ov - 31.7146
Chicken Taco Casserole Recipes By Category
Chicken Taco Casserole Dish: