- » Chicken Taco
Chicken Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken taco recipes.
Homemade Chicken Tacos
Mexican food is a sure delight and the best part of the cuisine is yummy taco. This authentic Mexican food can now be made easily at home too. So, if you want to learn it, just check out the video and see how it is so conveniently made. - 92.5636
Microwaved Chicken Tacos
1. For the shredded chicken filling, in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power... - 46.5905
Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in a small skillet and add just enough water to cover.
Over moderately high heat, bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer, covered, until firm to the touch, about 5... - 45.9587
Pizza Flavored Chicken Tacos
1) In a nonstick frying pan over medium high temperature, place ground chicken and cook for about 5 minutes stirring continuously until brown.
2) Add onion, green pepper, mushrooms and garlic; cook for about 5 minutes or until tender.
3) Sprinkle with... - 44.9419
1. In a large skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic. Saute 2-3 minutes till they are soft enough.
3. Add chicken and saute till it turns brown.
4. Add peppers, tomato sauce and spices. Simmer 10 minutes.
5. Check and adjust seasonings.
6.... - 44.7677
Chicken Taco Pie
Chicken Taco Pie is a delicious chicken pie that I almost always prepare for my children's birthday party. This brilliant Chicken Taco Pie recipe has never let me down. Try it! - 43.6178
In 1-quart casserole, combine chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every minute.
Stir in ketchup.
Spoon one-fourth... - 42.5657
1) Preheat oven moderately to 250 degrees.
2) In medium-size saucepan mix chicken and stock and simmer covered over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Place the chicken and stock in a medium-size bowl and place in larger bowl... - 42.5243
In a casserole, cook onion and butter for about 3 minutes.
Add chicken, taco sauce, salt, and garlic salt.
Cover with a paper towel.
Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Spoon filling into taco shells.
Place tacos to stand upright... - 42.1222
Knife-and-fork Chicken Tacos
Marinade: In bowl, combine 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Slice chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips; toss with marinade.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and pat dry, reserving... - 41.3352
Fry shredded chicken in oil, then add next six ingredients.
Keep hot while you fry corn tortillas in hot fat.
Fill with filling.
Mix shredded lettuce, diced ripe tomatoes and grated cheese.
Add to tacos as desired. - 38.3988
1. Mix chopped spring onion and yogurt together, season to taste with chilli sauce and set aside.
2. Under a pre-heated moderate grill warm the taco shells for about 2 to 3 minutes, turning once.
3. Now, fill the warm taco shell with... - 35.9362
Saute the onions in butter until golden brown; add the tomato juice, green peppers (cooked), chicken or beef, thyme, and salt.
Simmer all for a few minutes, or until mixture is not moist.
Place a spoonful of mixture in the center of each tortilla, roll each,... - 35.0339
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Split each pita bread halfway around edge with knife; separate to form pocket.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave on high 4 to 5... - 34.9937
1. To make filling, heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is brown and... - 34.6598
Chicken Taco Pie
The great taste of chicken tacos baked in a pie. Impossible? No, it's impossibly easy! - 33.8054
Chicken Taco Snack
1. MAKE THE CHICKEN FILLING: Pull the skin off the chicken and discard it. Put the chicken in a heavy medium saucepan along with the garlic and 1 cup of cold water. Partially cover and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until... - 33.5326
Chicken Tacos With Avocado And Cheese
Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into slices.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Cook and stir chicken, chilies, onion and 3/4 teaspoon salt in oil in 10-inch skillet until chicken is hot.
Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Spoon about... - 33.4092
Low Fat Chicken Tacos
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion and garlic; cook till tender.
Stir in chicken, tomato sauce, and green chili peppers; heat through.
Divide chicken mixture among taco shells.
Top with lettuce, tomato, and cheese. - 31.7841
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, spring onions and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add chicken, taco seasoning mix and salsa and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
2. Spoon filling into taco... - 31.2934
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, vegetable oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir.... - 29.1917
Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Place chicken in crock pot.
Mix corn, beans, and salsa together and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
When done shred chicken.
Place in tortillas with cheese, lettuce and ranch dressing. - 28.4232
Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
Stir in chicken, chilies and seasonings; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Fill taco shells with meat mixture, lettuce and tomatoes. - 28.338
Chicken Taco Recipes By Category