- » Chicken Szechuan Rice
Chicken Szechuan Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken szechuan rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken szechuan rice recipes.
Szechuan Chicken (kang Pao Chicken)
Combine the cubed chicken with the egg white and cornstarch.
Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the chicken 3 to 4 minutes, until done.
Add nuts, scallions, and remaining ingredients.
Heat thoroughly and serve at once with rice. - 34.3025
Szechuan-style Chicken And Mango
Here is a special Oriental cuisine for all of you, who enjoys the oriental flavor. Szechuan chicken and mango, make a great combination to satisfy your taste buds. Watch the video to learn the process in details. - 144.202
Szechuan Orange Chicken
1. Use a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or small sharp knife to cut off orange peel in 1-inch strips, taking care to peel only colored part. Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from orange. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine strips of orange peel, orange juice, soy... - 29.5738
Kung Pao Chicken
1. For marinade, in a small bowl, mix together salt, light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato flour or cornstarch and water.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken and pour marinade over it. Mix to coat well.
3. For sauce, in a separate bowl, add sugar,... - 101.363
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
2) Add the chicken and cook over high heat, turning it once, till the chicken is browned well on both the sides and is thoroughly cooked. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking on each side.
3) Combine together the... - 46.4261
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 133.598
1. Trim fat from pork loin. Cut pork across grain into 2 x 1 x 1/8-inch slices. Toss pork, soy sauce, cornstarch, red pepper and garlic in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and refrigerate 20 minutes.
2. Microwave tightly covered on high 9 to 10 minutes,... - 32.2724
Eggplant Szechuan Style
Wash the eggplants and cut off the stalks.
Without peeling, cut the eggplants into thumb sized pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sugar, salt, and chicken broth in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a wok, then turn to medium heat;... - 38.8275
Szechuan Style Eggplant
Szechuan Style Eggplant is a filling and delicious vegetable dish. One spoon of this and you will get addicted to this dish for life!! Try this brilliant Szechuan Style Eggplant recipe! - 43.9063
This Szechwan Chicken gets its heat from crushed peppers and is best to serve with rice, or another mild dish to offset the spicy heat. Here€™s the delicious chicken recipe you can easily cook. This recipe is simple and tastes great. So enjoy cooking it! - 36.8696
Glazed Sichuan Chicken Wings
1. Separate the chicken wings into sections; discard the bony tips. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken wings. Stir to coat and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the seasoning mixture ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2.... - 33.3887
Sichuan Chicken Salad
Place peanut butter in a small bowl; with a fork, smoothly mix in soy sauce, a little at a time, until ell blended.
Stir in vinegar and sugar; season to taste with chili oil.
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5... - 42.6884
Boiled Beef Slices In A Fiery Sauce
1. Clean and remove the fibrous outer surface of celery. Cut it into 4 sections and then chop it into ½ inch long strips.
2. Crush scallions and chop it to match with celery.
3. Slice chilies into half.
4. Remove excess fat from beef, and then... - 101.315
Szechwan Chicken Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, carrot, celery, gingerroot, and garlic; saute 2 minutes or until tender.
Combine green onion mixture, rice, water chestnuts, soy sauce, and Szechwan... - 38.9087
Szechwan Eggplant makes for a great dish when served with rice. Best recipe I have found for Szechwan Eggplant so far. Do try it! - 27.5137
Odd Flavor Chicken
Wash and clean the chicken.
Boil 3 quarts of water in a large deep pan.
Add 1 Tbs of Chinese rice wine and 2 slices of ginger.
Submerge the chicken in the boiling water and continue boiling for 20 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken cool in the... - 39.2927
Peking Hot And Sour Soup Using Chinese Rice Wine
Shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Mix the shredded pork with the wine and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and lily flowers in hot water in separate bowls for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems from... - 42.6077
Tea Smoked Chicken
For marinade, crush peppercorns with mortar and pestle (or place between paper towels and crush with a hammer).
Combine crushed peppercorns, sherry, soy sauce, granulated sugar, ginger, onion pieces and salt.
Rub chicken inside and out with marinade.Cover and... - 42.2527
The Hunan Chicken is a yummy chicken dish that has an exquisite flavor. The Hunan Chicken is an authentic Chinese dish that you wouldn€™t want to miss. Try this Hunan Chicken recipe! - 39.351
Princess Chicken is a delicious chicken preparation that I served for dinner for a friend just last week! She enjoyed it thoroughly and took this Princess Chicken recipe form me the very same day! Try this wonderful Princess Chicken recipe! - 44.9985
Hot And Spicy Bon Bon Chicken
Put the chicken in water (enough to cover) in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken stay in the water until cool, about 15 minutes.
Use your fingers to tear the chicken into long strips.
Set... - 39.8235
Kung Pao Chicken Cantonese Style
Kung Pao Chicken, is a fantastic dish from the canton region of China. Very beautiful addition to this dish is the fried peanut or cashewnuts, which add to the crunchy characteristic of this lovely dish. - 50.795
Chicken Salad With Snow Peas And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°.
2) Grease a baking dish and place the chicken in it, skin side facing up.
3) Sprinkle on top with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
4) Wrap tightly using an aluminum foil.
5) Bake for... - 38.95
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 39.9808
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 109.093
Ma Po Bean Curd
In a bowl, marinate the ground pork with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok (without oil) over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
Then crush the peppercorn to a fine powder... - 41.0462
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 43.4116
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 37.883