- » Chicken Supreme
Chicken Supreme Recipes
Chicken supreme is a moderately easy dish to prepare and it would become your familyâ€™s favorite as soon as you serve it on the table. However, just to make your work even more easy, you can boil, cool and shred the ... More »
Creamed Chicken Supreme
1.Drain water chests and cut them in thin slices.
2.In a saucepan heat butter and add flour.
3.Mix well and put seasoned stock base along with season all, nutmeg, mace, poultry seasoning, white pepper.
4.Cook on low flame until... - 48.6565
Asparagus And Chicken Supreme
In 10-inch square casserole, combine rice, carrots, celery, onion and parsley.
Unwrap asparagus and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring after half the time to break apart.
Sprinkle... - 47.6794
1.Take the bones of the chicken out and dice the flesh into small pieces and keep in a bowl.
2.Put soup, onions, pimento, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings and salad dressing in the chicken bowl and allow the chicken to get all... - 47.1256
1) Peel carrots and onions.
2) Chop leeks and celery.
3) Bring salted water or broth to a boil in a flameproof casserole, add prepared vegetables and cook for 15 minutes.
4) Rub chicken with the lemon.
5) Add to casserole, cover and... - 46.4812
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. Remove skin from chicken breast and discard skin.
3. Peel onion.
4. Wash mushrooms.
5. Into casserole dish, place the chicken breasts and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
6. Into saucepan,... - 45.7855
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
2) Separate the cooked meat from the bones of the chicken.
3) Take a large casserole dish, line the bottom with a layer of the cooked broccoli. Top it with a layer of pieces of cooked... - 45.31
Ham Chicken Supreme
1) With lettuce, line individual salad bowls.
2) In each bowl, arrange the cucumber, green pepper, ham, chicken, eggs and tomatoes.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a screw-top jar, to make the dressing.
4) Cover the jar and shake... - 44.2528
Wash chicken, prepare bread crumbs.
Add cheese, salt, parsley and mix well.
Melt butter, add garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir well, allow to cool slightly.
Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumb mixture.
Be sure it is well coated and roll... - 44.1366
Complete Chicken Supreme
Cook bacon according to directions.
Crumble and set aside.
Mix soup, wine, onion, garlic, bouillon, and seasonings in small bowl.
Place carrots and potatoes in bottom of 3-quart microproof casserole.
Arrange chicken pieces on top, placing thicker portions... - 43.4433
Chicken And Rice Supreme
1. In 3 qt. glass casserole, blend rice, onion, soup, water, green pepper and salt.
2. Arrange chicken with large ends around edges and small in the center over rice.
3. Brush each piece with butter and sprinkle with paprika and green onions.
4.... - 42.654
Chicken Vegetable Supreme
Chicken Supreme is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Chicken Supreme dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 42.6473
Steam or boil chickens in usual way until tender, remove from heat.
Reserve 3 cups of chicken stock.
Remove skin and bones from chicken meat, cut meat into 2.5cm (1 in) pieces.
Cut peppers in half, remove seeds, chop into 1cm (1/2 in) pieces.
Finely slice... - 42.6214
Rinse chicken breasts well.
Place in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to a gentle simmer and poach the breasts about 2 minutes.
Drain breasts well, discarding water.
Rinse the chicken breasts and the pan to remove any undesired film. (All this is... - 41.3204
Creamed Chicken Supreme
Melt butter in large saucepan; saute onions and celery until tender (not brown).
Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually add stock and cook until mixture is thickened, stirring constantly.
Add remaining ingredients and heat thoroughly.
Serve hot over... - 39.5109
Preheat oven to 425°.
Skin and bone chicken breasts.
Cut each one in half.
Between wax paper, pound breasts until they are thinner and flatter.
Put 1/2 tbsp.shallots and 1 tbsp.each cheese and sprouts in the center of each breast half.
Roll up, tucking in... - 38.736
Quick And Easy Party Chicken Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease two 12X18X2" baking dishes with butter.
2) Place the chicken parts on a flat surface. Dust the chicken with seasoned flour to coat well.
3) Place the chicken pieces with their skin side down, in the... - 38.0109
Chicken And Oyster Supreme
Layer chicken, oysters and eggs in buttered 1/2 -quart casserole.
Cook celery in butter until tender.
Blend in flour and cook until bubbly.
Stir in chicken broth and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Add sage and season to taste with salt... - 37.9731
Chicken Supreme Casserole
Layer first 5 ingredients in a lightly greased 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Arrange chicken on top; sprinkle with soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Combine celery soup and water, mixing well.
Uncover chicken, and pour soup... - 36.9678
Ham Chicken Supreme
Ham chicken supreme is a meat and egg salad prepared with a savory dressing. Seved on a lettuce bed with tomatoes, cucumbers and green pepper, the ham chicken supreme is great with rice casseroles and other rice dishes. - 35.9376
Blend flour with 1/2 cup of the broth in a saucepan.
Gradually stir in remaining broth.
Place over medium heat and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Add 1 cup cheese and stir until melted.
Remove from heat and stir in chicken.
Season to... - 35.2118
Chicken Ala King Supreme
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; set aside.
Sauté celery and green pepper in butter in large skillet over low heat.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in bouillon and milk; cook over medium he - 32.9118
1. In a pan of boiling salted water, place the chicken and simmer till tender or pressure cook till done. Cool quickly in the broth
2. Remove the meat from the bones in large pieces and slice thinly
3. In salted water, cook the broccoli till tender.
4.... - 31.994
Chicken Supreme is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Chicken Supreme; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 31.1797
Dust chicken with seasoned flour.
Arrange pieces skin side down in 2 buttered baking pans (12 x 18 x 2 ).
Do not overlap.
Dribble melted butter over chicken.
Bake in a 400° oven 20 minutes.
Turn chicken; bake 20 minutes longer.
Blend soup and water; spread... - 30.9902
Sour Cream Chicken Supreme
Soak dried beef to remove some of the saltiness.
Then chop it and place it in the bottom of a casserole large enough to hold the chicken.
Roll chicken breasts and wrap each with a strip of bacon.
Place in casserole.
Mix mushroom soup with sour cream, pour... - 28.6255
Pineapple Chicken Supreme
1. Cut chicken into large pieces, cover well with cream, along with salt and pepper
2. Put into a vessel and cover with wine or pineapple juice. Cook till tender.
3. Fry the mushrooms cut into quarters in the butter lightly.
4. Add the remaining cream and... - 28.1872
Easy Chicken Supreme
In shallow roasting pan (18 x 12 x 2") or two (13 x 9 x 2" each), arrange chicken in single layer skin-side down.
Pour butter over chicken.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes.
Turn chicken; bake 25 minutes more.
Blend soup, paprika, and pepper; pour over... - 27.4914
Split chicken breasts in half; place in baking dish.
Mix mushroom soup, sour cream and sherry; pour over chicken.
Drain mushrooms and sprinkle over top.
Bake in 325 degree oven for 45 minutes. - 25.6168
Cook chicken. Cool. Discard skin and bones, and slice chicken meat very thin. Slice the ham and chestnuts thin. Layer chicken, ham, chestnuts, and Supreme Sauce (below) in casserole. Place in oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. - 14.6692
Chicken Supreme Recipes By Category