Chicken Stuffed Pepper
- » Chicken Stuffed Bell Pepper
Chicken Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken stuffed bell pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken stuffed bell pepper recipes.
Bell peppers stuffed with chicken and cheese. Great dish for starters, you can use any variety of bell pepper its tastes great with anyone. - 0
Stuffed Bell Peppers With Fiesta Rice
Turn a simple dish into a gourmet meal using this Stuffed Bell Peppers with Fiesta Rice recipe. Watch this video to learn this dish, that can be a great addition to your special meals. The combination is great, and the meat, peppers and rice make it a... - 109.718
Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Combine the barley and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until tender, about 35 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut 1/4-inch off the tops of the bell... - 36.1779
Roasted Chicken And Cous Cous Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Marinara Sauce: In a pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and brown the onions and garlic.
3. Once caramelized, add in the tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Then add in the chicken... - 117.539
John's Stuffed Bell Peppers
Brown ground chuck and when almost brown, add onion and celery and cook until tender, covered.
In a large saucepan, combine meat mixture, cooked shrimp, chopped ham, cooked rice, green onions, parsley, bouillon cubes mixture and bread crumbs.
These bread... - 41.2922
Braised Cabbage With Bell Peppers
Cut the cabbage into quarters and remove the core.
Place cut side down on a cutting board and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
Core and seed the peppers, slicing into 1/4 inch-thick strips.
In a large skillet heat the butter.
Saute the cabbage, peppers, and... - 32.286
Seafood-stuffed Bell Peppers
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set cornstarch mixture aside.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Place shrimp and next 7 ingredients in a food processor, and pulse until mixture is coarsely ground.
Cut each bell pepper lengthwise into... - 39.1182
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Couscous
2. Place the water or stock in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the couscous, cover, and remove pan from heat. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Slice tops off the peppers; reserve the tops. Scoop out the insides and discard. Chop... - 34.8404
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Seafood Mousse
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters. Place the mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the remaining mousse ingredients and process to a... - 31.2279
Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place green beans in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice the tops off the peppers and scoop out their insides.
Heat water, broth, sherry, or wine in... - 48.3877
Chicken Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds and ribs. In a mixing bowl, use your hands to gently but thoroughly combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, egg, oregano, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Divide stuffing in 4 parts and fill pepper cavities,... - 29.275
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 47.0659
Pasta Stuffed Peppers
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions until al dente; drain and set aside.
2. Cook the bacon in a small skillet over medium heat about 7 minutes, or until crisp. Drain the bacon on paper towels,... - 39.5471
Turkey With Garlic And Chili Pepper Stuffing
This turkey with garlic and chili pepper stuffing is a spicy recipe prepared with oodles of cheese. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and breadcubes spiced with chili peppers and flavored with parsley and a liberal amount of cheddar cheese, the turkey is... - 47.5754
Preheat oven to 350ºF (180°C).
Place peppers on baking sheet or ovenproof dish.
Brown lamb, onions, and garlic in olive oil until lamb just loses color.
Add stock, wine, and parsley.
Bring to a boil.
Add rice and simmer covered until rice is soft, but not... - 42.5965
Red And Yellow Stuffed Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and let steam in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes. Working over... - 32.5616
Spaghetti-Stuffed Peppers can serve as a great side dish. This Spaghetti-Stuffed Peppers is one which is near and dear to my heart. Here is one recipe you will really love. - 40.6611
Herbed Meat Stuffed Peppers
1. Heat oven to 350°. Cut the top one-fourth cleanly from each pepper; remove seeds. Line up the peppers in a lightly buttered baking dish, with their tops beside them. In a skillet over medium heat, heat the oil; cook the onion, herbs, and garlic until... - 31.1676
"I may never use ground meat in my peppers again," said Fran Parisi, Grace Parisi's mother, when she tried this super-flavorful sausage-stuffed version. Another revelation: Smaller Italian frying peppers are much easier to brown in a skillet than the typical... - 35.0535
South American Stuffing
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add 2 chopped onions with green pepper, cover and cook until onion is translucent but not browned, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add pork and cook until browned, breaking up meat with fork.
Remove from... - 39.379
Jambalaya Stuffed Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add scallions, celery, bell pepper, and sausage and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in Creole seasoning, Tabasco,... - 32.5678
Crispy Topped Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Slit the chicken breasts with a sharp knife to create a pocket in each. Season inside each pocket.
2. Place a sprig of tarragon and a few slices of orange and green (bell) peppers in each pocket. Place the... - 38.3304
Taro Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. In a skillet melt 3 tablespoons butter and saute celery and onion until vegetables are soft.
2. Add egg yolk, taro root, bell seasoning, salt and pepper and toss to mix well.
3. In the breast cavities spread mixture, then spread with cranberry... - 39.849
Chicken And Stuffing San Antonio
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in 2 batches and cook, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter.
2. Add onion, celery,... - 33.1344
Poached Stuffed Chicken In Tomato Wine Sauce
In a medium bowl combine the peppers and cheese.
Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mixture in the center of each breast.
Reserve any remaining filling for the sauce.
Roll each breast up around the filling.
Place each breast at one end of a 5-inch-square piece... - 41.1592
Stuffed Chicken Rolls With Mushroom Gravy
1) Combine together the mushrooms and 1 teaspoon of margarine in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, till tendered. Halfway through the cooking time, stir once.
2) Over the mushrooms, sprinkle the flour... - 47.2404
Picnic Box Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Score chicken breasts lightly on both sides; place in a large baking dish.
Sprinkle with sake, soy sauce and ginger juice.
Let stand at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Trim vegetables to width of chicken... - 45.5666
Chicken Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Trim cabbage leaves, remove stems and blanch in a pan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes; drain well and allow to cool.
Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute until soft, add bell pepper and cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes.
Spoon into a bowl and add... - 42.331
Brandy And Orange Chicken Topped With Stuffed Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To a small skillet over moderate heat melt butter along with the olive oil and saute celery, onion, and red bell pepper for 5 minutes.
3. Adding the crab season with thyme or poultry seasoning, paprika, salt... - 44.6408
Chicken Fajitas With Mango Salsa
Drop the jalapeno down the chute of a food processor with the motor running and puree.
Stop the motor and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
Peel and quarter the onion.
Add the onion and cilantro leaves to the processor and pulse a few... - 42.2916
Coconut Stuffed Chicken Breast With Tomato Coulis
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Grease 4 pieces of 4 inches of aluminium foil.
3)To prepare coulis, stir fry garlic and onions over low heat.
4)Add in chicken stock and tomato. Let simmer for 20 minutes. Blend in the food... - 46.1083
Ratatouille Stuffed Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Using a sharp paring knife, cut a pocket lengthwise through the center of the breast.
This pocket will be filled with the stuffing later.
In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add onions, celery, bell peppers and... - 39.7127
Crab And Spinach-stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. With nonstick cooking spray, coat 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3. Take a small saucepan, mix all sauce ingredients well; set aside.
4. Flatten each chicken breast half, keep the boned side... - 43.1102
Chicken Curry Stuffed Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork; place on microwave-safe roasting rack.
Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes; turn potatoes.
Microwave on HIGH an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; keep warm.
Cook broccoli and peppers as directed on... - 46.3352
Crusty Rolls Stuffed With Tomatoes And Grilled
Brush chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Place over medium coals on the grill, or under broiler. Cook on each side until tender and no longer pink. Transfer to a warm platter and set aside.
Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Rub each side of the... - 33.4868
Chicken Steak Pita
If you are wondering what to do with the leftovers of your Syrian bread, this video recipe could leave you happily inspired and drooling. Chicken steak pita tastes as good to the tongue as it sounds to the ears and Chef Jason Aziz ensures that you help... - 78.2233
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a... - 47.4286
Pineapple Chicken Salad
1) Halve pineapples using heavy knife. Do not remove leaves.
2) With a spoon or paring knife, scoop or cut out fruit from each pineapple keeping a 1/4-inch thick shell.
3) Cube the pineapple and measure 1 cup.
4) In a medium mixing bowl... - 43.6053
Gourmet Sausage Stuffing
Crumble sausage into large skillet.
Cook over low heat until well browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bread cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add beef broth to same skillet, stirring to pick up any browned bits.
Add to sausage mixture.
Add celery leaves,... - 42.9874
Cheddar And Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat: the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the corn bread, bread cubes, and chopped eggs.
In a 12-inch saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Saute the... - 43.0297
Chicken Galantina is a stuffed chicken dish popular during the holidays. - 0
Make a mock cream by placing cottage cheese in blender and processing until very creamy, about 4 minutes.
Add 3 tablespoons chicken stock and blend again until very smooth and creamy.
Combine arrowroot with 1 tablespoon stock and set aside.
Mix 1... - 41.7085
Moroccan Couscous Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion,... - 45.4272
Chicken In Cantaloupe With Curry Dressing
Cut each cantaloupe in half; scoop out and discard seeds.
Remove melon fruit with a melon ball cutter leaving about 1/4 inch of the fruit next to the rind.
Set melon balls and hollow shells aside to drain.
Mix together chicken, celery, onion, and... - 32.1082
In 12-inch skillet heat oil; add onions, celery, bell pepper, broth mix, and garlic and saute over medium heat until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms and continue sauteing for 5 minutes longer.
Transfer vegetable mixture to large... - 33.2643
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Stuffed Pasta Shells
Stuffed Pasta Shells has a nice taste. Stuffed Pasta Shells is easy to make. Stuffed Pasta Shells can be served with any course. - 36.5205
Crabmeat Stuffed Baked Red Snapper
Clean and prepare fish.
The head may be left on if you prefer.
Season the fish inside and out with salt and pepper.
Make a stuffing by sauteing onion and celery in butter or oleo.
Combine with egg, bread crumbs, parsley, stock and crabmeat.
Stuff... - 46.326
Turkey With Sausage And Orange Corn Bread Stuffing
Turkey with sausage and orange corn bread stuffing is prepared with a country sausage and fruited cornbread filling. Combined along with vegetables like celery and bell peppers along with eggs, the corn bread and sausage filling is herbed with thyme. stuffed... - 44.9144
Cornbread And Tasso Stuffed Artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly coat a 6- to 7-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) or cake pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or oil very lightly. In a medium bowl, stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another... - 36.3955
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut the stem ends off of the eggplants and cut the eggplants in half lengthwise.
Remove pulp, leaving a shell of 1/4 inch.
Chop the eggplant pulp and set aside.
Heat the water, broth, or wine in a large skillet over medium... - 49.7329
Pineapple Nut Stuffing
1.First, combine bread, celery, walnuts, pineapple, pimiento and seasoning
2.In a pan, melt butter, remove from heat, stir in unbeaten eggs and add to bread mixture
3.Then toss it lightly
4.Use as stuffing for turkey, chicken, duck, veal roll,... - 41.6704
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
Shrimp Stuffed Acorn Squash
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cut the unpeeled squash in half crosswise and scrape out the seeds and membranes.
Cut a thin slice off the stem and blossom ends so all the halves can stand without tipping.
Place the squash halves in a 9 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan,... - 43.7606
Saffron Rice Stuffing With Sausage
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over low heat.
Add onion, garlic and peppers.
Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add rice, ham, sausage and liver and stir until well coated with oil.
Add tomato, peas, olives and stock and bring to boil.
Stir in... - 39.7981
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. For the stuffing, bring the stock to a boil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the margarine, bell peppers, mushrooms, corn, squash, seal-lions and garlic, and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture returns to... - 32.6409
Louisiana Corn Bread Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 2-quart baking dish.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in heavy large skillet over low heat.
Add onion, green pepper and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until limp but not browned, about 10 minutes.
Stir in crumbs, parsley, salt and... - 43.2844
Southwestern Corn Bread Stuffing
1) Into a 1-quart microwavable, shallow dish sprayed with cooking spray, add in onions, celery and peppers.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for 1 minute.
3) When the vegetables turn soft, add in chilli pepper, cubed corn muffin, water, poultry... - 36.6704
Wild Rice Stuffing A L'orange
Bring salted water to a boil in saucepan.
Add giblets and necks, reduce heat, and simmer about 20 minutes.
Remove giblets, chop, and reserve; discard necks.
Raise heat to high, bring stock to a rolling boil, and add wild rice.
Lower heat immediately, cover,... - 38.8615
Brown Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Bring stock to boil in small saucepan.
Add rice, reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 to 50 minutes.
(Do not lift lid or stir rice during cooking time.) If you hear a slight crackling sound after 35 or 40 minutes, your rice is drier than usual and has absorbed... - 43.6247
Herbed Tomato Pork Chops And Stuffing
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on both sides.
STIR in tomatoes, tomato sauce, green pepper, oregano and ground pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until chops are cooked through. Remove... - 32.0905
Stuffed Pork Spare Ribs
Serve your racks with some stuffing! If this is something you haven't tried before then the bbq pit boys do it their way! An absolute fine recipe to try! See the video for more on this! - 94.3951
Stuffed Turkey Roast
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
In the top of the roast, cut 8 to 10 slits, 1 inch wide and about 3/4 of the way through.
Sprinkle all the surfaces of the roast with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Preheat the oven... - 45.9685
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Rice And Egg Salad
1)Let the rice be soaked in water for atleast 20 minutes.
2) In chicken stock, cook rice till it is tender.
3) Boil carrots and bell peppers separately in salted water... - 44.386
Chicken A La Henri
Season some flour with a small amount of salt and pepper.
Dredge chicken breasts in flour and do it lightly.
Brown in Fleischmann's Margarine, adding the garlic cloves.
When brown add the tomato sauce, Burgundy, peppers and olives and simmer covered for 45... - 34.2369
Chicken Breasts With Artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a sauce pan, put salad oil along with chicken breasts, onions and bell pepper and cook until brown.
3. Season the chicken breasts with lemon juice.
4. In a sauce pan, put chciken broth and add... - 45.0206
These Chicken Crepes are a desire ! Try these pancakes stuffed with chopped chicken irresistibly seasoned with pepper and poultry seasonings and doused in bechamel sauce. Feel free to express yourself about these Chicken Crepes. - 35.1655
1) In a food processor, place 2 chicken breasts and process until finely chopped.
2) In a bowl, put the onion, bell peppers and celery with pork and mix well.
3) Stir in egg, basil, allspice and seasoning.
4) Beat the remaining chicken breasts... - 43.9427
Chicken Tia Juana
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Combine the flour with the seasonings.
Dredge the chicken through the flour.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown the chicken in the oil.
Transfer the chicken to a large casserole dish.
Saute the onion, garlic,... - 42.6166
Chicken Costa Brava Casserole
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Combine flour, cinnamon, cumin and oregano.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
In ovenproof skillet, sauté chicken in oil until browned.
Add garlic and onion; cook until onion is soft.
Add... - 42.3962
Grecian Chicken Salad Plates
Drain artichokes, reserving marinade in a small bowl; set artichokes aside.
To marinade, add lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and mint; whisk in oil until well combined.
Stir in capers.
Set dressing aside.
Peel cucumber and cut in half lengthwise,... - 45.252
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and sauté eggplant, onion, bell pepper, and celery.
3) Stir in chicken base, curry, bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well.
4) On a clean working board place the... - 45.4362
Baked Chicken Spaghetti
1) In 2 quarts of salted water, cook chicken until soft.
2) Remove the chicken from broth.
3) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
4) In the boiling broth, cook spaghetti for 8 minutes.
5) Remove from the broth and drain well.
6)... - 45.855
Spanish Chicken With Olives
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the garbanzo beans, rice, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes with their liquid, water, garlic powder, saffron, and 1/3 cup of the olives. Top with the chicken. Season with the paprika and garlic... - 32.6239
Chicken And Jasmine Rice Burritos
For the diet watchers...here is a wonderful recipe to try out. In this video, Kat displays a great way to prepare a chicken burrito which is low on fat, and filling at the same time. And as Kat says, this can always be customized with ingredients you like,... - 131.491
Chicken And Green Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a deep skillet, place the hen.
3) Add enough water to cover the hen. Then, add salt and pepper.
4) Simmer hen until tender.
5) Let it cool in the stock.
6) Remove the hen from stock, debone, and cut... - 46.8264
Fricassee De Pollo
What better way to add a new spin to the poultry with this classic chicken stew. A healthy, hearty, low-fat chicken delight loaded with goodness of veggies and herbs, this one-pot meal is all you need to fill your tummy on hungry evenings. Just follow the... - 86.1311
Arroz Con Pollo
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large Dutch oven. Cook chicken in 2 batches over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned all over, about 7 minutes per batch.... - 33.7309
Wholesome Whole Wheat Tortilla Wedges
Feel like a pizza, but have no time or patience required to prepare the base? No worries! These interestingly topped Whole Wheat Tortilla Wedges are easy to make and simply delightful to eat. - 0
All New Sausage Rice Wraps
In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Uncover; fluff with a fork.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage meat over medium-high heat, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5... - 42.4229
Arroz Con Pollo
1) Combine together the bell pepper, onion, oil, tomato and garlic in a 4-quart microwavable casserole. Mix well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes, till the vegetables are tender. Stir after every minute.
3) Add the broth mix,... - 44.4972
An excellent complete meal, wrap stuffed with chicken. - 122.895
Baked Squash Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook squash in salted water.
Melt margarine and mix in 1/2 of stuffing mix.
Combine squash, onion, bell pepper, carrot, soup, Cheddar cheese, and sour cream.
Put in dish and top with remaining stuffing mix.
Bake covered for... - 39.693
Turkey & Green Bean Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
ADD stuffing to prepared dish; drizzle with broth.
Stir to... - 44.971
Cook rice according to package directions, but substitute broth for the water.
Saute onion, bell pepper, and poblano in oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
Cook until soft, about 3 minutes, then add garlic and paprika.
Saute an additional... - 39.3513
Sonoran Style Poblano Chilies
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut chiles in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Remove husks from tomatillos, and chop.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot; add tomatillos, bell pepper,... - 38.846
Place rice in chicken broth in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 to 40 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
In another saucepan, combine onions, celery and bell pepper with just... - 45.9208
Wild Spanish Rice
Pour wild rice into a fine strainer and rinse under running water.
Put rice and broth in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover and simmer until rice is tender to bite, about 45 minutes.
Drain, reserving broth.
Set broth and rice... - 44.5759
Ballard Adobe Rice Salad
1) In a large saucepan, allow the chicken stock to boil,
add rice, then boil and simmer covered on a low heat
for 20 minutes, or until almost dry.
2) In a large serving bowl, remove the cooked rice and allow to cool.
3) Drain and chop the artichoke... - 46.451
Home Made Fajita
Learn how to make chicken stuffed spicy wrap, perfect for any outing. - 116.884
Italian White Bean And Spinach Cups
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds, and membranes.
Cook jpeppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions and garlic; saute 2... - 41.0851
Southwestern Egg Rolls
"These aren't traditional egg rolls! Small flour tortillas are stuffed with an exciting blend of Southwestern-style ingredients, then deep fried until golden brown." - 32.2024
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Clean the crab and get the meat.
5. Take a pan, heat oil and add all the vegetables into it. Stir and cook till tender.
6. In another pan, heat... - 84.1596
Cajun Dirty Rice Dressing
Looking for a new recipe to jazz up your holiday feasts? Try this traditional Cajun rice dressing by Beryl Stokes that just bursts with wild flavors, thanks to the marriage of many exotic herbs that goes into this dish. A sure-fire way to wow your holiday... - 102.731
Chicken Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipes By Category
Chicken Stuffed Bell Pepper Dish: