- » Chicken Stock Crockpot
Chicken Stock Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken stock crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken stock crockpot recipes.
Crockpot Chicken With Baby Carrot
This crockpot chicken recipe is absolutely fabulous with the meat and vegetables getting cooked slowly in its own juices. A delicious way to have a family dinner. Make your day special. - 31.5435
How To Make Chicken Chow Mein In The Crockpot Or Slow Cooker
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add chicken and saute over medium high heat until browned on all sides.
2. Grease a Crock pot with cooking spray and put chicken pieces in it.
3. Place the carrots, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and water chestnuts.
4. In... - 0
Curried Pork In Crockpot
As a working woman do you love the slow cooker recipes? Yes, they are so simple to make and yield a delicious dish. Here is a video that can help you make another slow cooked curried pork dish. You can just add all the ingredients in to the cooker and leave... - 153.289
Classic Chicken Stock
1. In a large pot, place the chicken bones and chicken pieces and simmer in cold water to make a thick stock. As the chicken stock simmers, remove all scum that rises to the top of the bowl. This will take about 20-50 minutes. Let the stock sit... - 37.3359
Place all the ingredients in a large kettle and add 4 quarts water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer until the chicken falls from bones.
Remove the chicken and set aside to use at another time.
Boil the stock over high heat to reduce liquid for... - 42.788
Place all ingredients in crock pot.
Add water to cover.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 18 hours.
Strain through dampened cheesecloth before using.
This freezes well. - 25.8175
Lamb Pot Pie
Dust cubes of meat in flour and in a large frying pan, brown on all sides in oil.
Add chicken stock, whole peppers, salt, bay leaf, parsley, lemon, and onion; cover and simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Add carrots and cook for 15 minutes more; add zucchini and... - 36.5162
Lamb And Cabbage Hot Pot
Pour the butter into a flameproof casserole.
Put about one-third of the lamb cubes into the casserole and top with about one-third of the cabbage.
Sprinkle over flour, salt and pepper.
Continue making layers until all the ingredients are used up, finishing... - 36.442
Garlicky Lamb Pot Roast
1. Combine garlic, garam masala, breadcrumbs, pine nuts, currants and rind in a glass bowl. Spoon mixture into lamb cavity and secure with string. Combine nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper, rub over all surfaces of lamb.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan. Add meat and... - 30.7266
Lamb Pot Roast With Beans
Sort and rinse beans. In large bowl, combine beans with enough cold water to cover them. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. (Alternatively, in large saucepan, combine beans with enough cold water to cover them. Bring to boil over high heat; boil 2 minutes.... - 36.7888
Chicken In Green Mole
A warm stew featuring tomatillos, jalapenos and cilantro gives tender poached chicken a classic Mexican accent. This mole is a green stew which is perfectly spice and fragrant and makes a very palatable dish paired up with chicken. It is easy and quick to... - 139.742
Chicken Liver Saute
1) Remove the bacon rind and slice the bacon rashers into 2-3 pieces.
2) Roll up each piece of bacon rasher and secure with cocktail picks.
3) In a skillet, saute the bacon rolls until the bacon fat is clear, remove with a slotted spoon... - 45.4108
Potted Squab Chicken On Wild Rice Plantation
Split squab chickens in back and remove breastbone.
Strain off the marinade (save) and let chicken dry.
Dip dried squab chicken in flour and saute until well browned.
Add soup greens (celery tops, parsley, etc.) from strained marinade, let brown, add a bit of... - 34.9878
Country Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In a large kettle, cook the hen tender in boiling water.
3) Drain and cool the chicken, remove its bones and cut the meat into large pieces.
4) Soak the rice in hot water for 10 minutes and drain... - 45.5247
Chicken With Oregano
1. Rub chicken with dried oregano, pepper and salt for seasoning the meat.
2. Heat oil in a large fry pan.
3. Add chicken, potatoes and onions, and brown quickly for 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour in stock, cover, and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is... - 37.9593
Put the tender boiled chicken through meat grinder; season to taste with dry mustard, salt, and cayenne pepper.
Put into saucepan the butter, onion, and flour.
Mix until smooth.
Remove onion; add chicken stock and the chicken.
When hot, add yolks of 2 eggs;... - 36.1887
Boil chicken until meat falls from bones, save the stock, and skim off fat.
When cool, cube chicken (white meat preferred).
Saute in butter the onion, peppers, and mushrooms.
Mix with the cubed chicken and pimiento.
Make a sauce as follows: Blend with the 2... - 42.9465
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Apricots Bourbon And Pecans
1) Mix the apricots with the bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and marinate for eight hours or overnight. Else heat bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and immerse the apricots in the liquid for about 10... - 45.758
Thyme Roasted Chicken
1. Season the chicken, with salt and pepper, making sure to rub the seasonings inside the body cavity as well.
2. Carefully loosen the chicken skin, working from the edge of the cavity, and distribute the thyme leaves under the skin. Allow the... - 40.8202
Chicken Barley Broth
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add chicken, diced vegetables and herbs; simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Spoon chicken pieces and remove from saucepan;... - 45.0226
Chicken With Vegetables
1) In boiling water place chicken and cook till tender.
2) Strain and reserve the stock.
3) Keep chicken aside to cool.
4) Scrape out the chicken and remove the bones. Cut in bite-sized pieces.
5) In a saucepan mix molasses, soy sauce, vinegar and salt... - 46.6785
1. Cut the whole chicken into pieces.
2. Rub chicken pieces with salt and roll over paprika pepper.
3. In a frying pan, fry bacon slice until they are crisp.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a soaked Romertopf, line... - 45.7395
Chicken Breasts Veronique
1) Rub salt and pepper on chicken. Dredge with flour.
2) In a skillet put equal quantities of butter and oil and stir fry chicken till brown.
3) Keep aside in a shallow casserole.
4) In a saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter.
5) Add onion, carrot and... - 46.3023
1. In a slow cooker place chicken.
2. Stud onion with cloves and add to slow cooker with other ingredients.
3. Cook with cover on High for 4-5 hours.
4. Remove chicken and vegetables and discard vegetables.
5. Debone chicken, cut up meat and add to... - 42.4299
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Garlic And Carrots
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over low heat. Pour olive oil and heat.
2) Stir in garlic cloves and saute for about 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
3) Next, drizzle about 1/8 teaspoon of salt over garlic cloves and stir. Cook for additional... - 45.1786
Braised Chicken Legs With Celery Shallots And Red Onion
1) Set the oven to 350° F.
2) Season the chicken legs with salt and pepper.
3) In a large, heavy-bottomed casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat and stir fry the legs in it for about two minutes on each side till... - 45.5028
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 39.5245
Spicy Chicken Wings
1)Heat a skillet on a high flame before adding chicken wings and brown them lightly on both sides.
2)Stir in the garlic, brown sugar, mustard and beer and saute the chicken for another 5-8 minutes until... - 39.4852
Baked Chicken Legs Stuffed With Millet
1. To prepare the chicken legs, on a clean work surface or on a meat board, place the chicken leg, skin side down debone the leg. To do this, using a sharp tipped meat knife, start at the end of the bone and gently cut the flesh away, until the... - 41.7493
Chicken Rolled In Grape Leaves
1. In a medium saucepan,
2. Combine the stock, peas, mint, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper bring it to boil. Cover, reduce flame and simmer for 45 minutes or until the peas are soft.
3. In the meantime, toss the... - 47.0774
Curried Chicken With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and... - 43.7792
Jellied Chicken Salad
Soak gelatin in cold stock for 5 minutes; add 1 cup boiling chicken stock with all fat skimmed off, and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Combine other ingredients and fold into the gelatin mixture.
Pour into wet molds and chill 3 hours. (It is convenient to... - 32.1123
Chicken Giblet Hash
Boil the giblets and sweetbreads separately.
Cut up giblets and sweetbreads into rather large pieces.
Rub flour into butter; add a little of the chicken stock (in which bouillon cube has been dissolved) to make smooth.
Then pour into the 2 cups of hot chicken... - 37.6959
Dissolve gelatin in chicken stock; add lemon juice and other seasonings.
Add chopped chicken.
Pour into molds, garnish with sliced hard-cooked eggs.
When congealed - 27.8378
1.In a sauce pan, make macaroni by using the chicken stock in place of water.
2.Put chicken, pimento strips, green peas and mushroom soup in the pan and stir well.
3.Take a 2 quart casserole and pour the macaroni in it.
4.Top the dish with bread crumbs... - 33.481
Mayonnaise Chicken With Nuts
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup stock; when it is cool, stir in mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce, and then other ingredients.
Mold in 2 bread pans; chill and serve on lettuce. - 30.883
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Joint chicken.
3. Into a saucepan, boil water and plunge the chicken in it for few minute to blanch.
4. Into a soaked Romertopf, spoon chicken and add chopped onion, bouquet garni and season... - 44.0424
Sour Cream Chicken Pie
1) Preheat oven for 425 degrees
2) In a bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder, cut in shortening and add milk
3) Roll out this on a floured surface into 1/4 inch thick dough and cut slits in center
4) In a casserole, place the boneless... - 42.9098
Baked Chicken With Ham Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) In simmering water, cook the hen till it is nearly tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3) Combine all the remaining ingredients together. Add enough reserved stock to the mixture to moisten it. Mix... - 46.7061
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Prepare the chicken by slicing it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes. Do not remove the bones from the chicken. Combine the chicken with sherry or rice wine and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, put the... - 44.4136