- » Chicken Stew Milk
Chicken Stew Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken stew milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken stew milk recipes.
Dumplings For Stew
1. In large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. In cup, combine milk with salad oil; slowly stir into flour mixture just until mixture forms soft dough (stir as little as possible).
2. Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto chicken, meat, or vegetables... - 25.5674
No need for bread. This hearty stew is loaded with vegetables and, best of all, the herb dumplings cook right on the stew. - 40.3522
Fricassee Of Chicken
1 Place the butter in a 1 litre/1 3/4 pint (4 1/4 cup) jug, and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2 Add the onion and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
3 Stir in the flour and salt and pepper and gradually stir in the milk. Microwave on full power for... - 39.5878
Classic Brunswick Stew
The brunswick stew is a southern specialty. Prepared with chicken and vegetables, the brunswick stew is a cooked meat and vegetable stew. Spiced with garlic and cayenne, the brunswick stew is filling is heavy. - 37.668
Simply sumptuous! This savory bowl of veggies, pasta and beans is a meal in itself! - 38.0847
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings has a lovely taste. Stewed Chicken With Dumplings gets its taste from chicken mixed with soup and milk. Stewed Chicken With Dumplings is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 36.2427
Chicken Stew Dunbar With Dumplings
Sift dry ingredients, cut in lard.
Beat eggs into milk, mix all well.
Drop by spoonfuls into stew.
Cover., let cook about 1/2 hour. - 30.7655
Wine Country Chicken Stew
Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Dust with flour, shake off excess, and brown chicken lightly in about 1 tablespoon light vegetable oil.
Transfer to deep kettle or flameproof casserole and add water, wine, onion slice with... - 42.1248
Homey Chicken Stew With Blueberry Dumplings
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet and brown the chicken pieces over medium-high heat.
When the second side is brown, add the onion and fry until the pieces of onion are wilted.
Add the broth, potatoes, carrots, bay leaf, and marjoram.
Simmer the stew,... - 44.0858
Kerala Style Mixed Vegetable Stew
Your favourite veggies cooked in mildly spiced coconut milk gravy! Sounds interesting? Well it tastes interesting too. Nothing can be as simple as this when you have to feed a vegan or vegetarian crowd! Slightly salty and sweet at the same time, the feel of... - 0
Simple Chicken Stew
1. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender. Add carrots, broth, catsup, nutmeg, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Stir together milk and cornstarch till smooth. Add milk mixture to broth... - 32.5171
Sunday Chicken Stew
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper; add the chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
In a large skillet, brown the chicken in oil; remove and keep warm.
Gradually add the broth to the skillet; bring to aboil.
In a... - 44.3053
Chicken And Dumplings
Having guests over for dinner? Want to impress them? Want to be the life of the part? Don't worry, because you have come to the right place. Check this video of the delicious and steaming hot Chicken and Dumplings. Your guests will definitely love this dish.... - 108.926
Chicken Stew With Dumplings
1. Arrange chicken in a 13" x 9" x 2" oblong baking dish, with meatier, thicker portions toward the outside of the dish. Sprinkle with parsley flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 15 minutes,... - 33.3869
Microwaved Chicken And Dumpling Stew
1. Arrange chicken in a 10-inch round baking dish, with meatier, thicker portions toward the outside of the dish. Sprinkle with parsley flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 19 minutes. Drain... - 34.6911
Wholesome Chicken And Dumpling Stew
Toss chicken mix with flour in 3-qt casserole.
Add remaining stew ingredients except peas.
Microwave at High 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in frozen peas.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until peas... - 40.8281
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
In large heavy pan, brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, water, vegetables, and pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix and milk with fork.
Drop by spoonfuls onto pieces of chicken.
Cook... - 38.22
Speedy Chicken Stew
In 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven, combine fryer, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, bouillon and water.
Cook covered, 24 minutes, stirring once.
Combine 1/4 cup flour with 1/2 cup water.
Stir into chicken mixture.
Cook covered, 8 ... - 45.1712
Stewed Chicken With Cheese
Remove crusts from bread and cut in cubes.
Soak bread in milk, brown chicken in oil in skillet.
Remove chicken from oil and reserve.
Add onion, garlic, tomato, red peppers, soaked bread, and milk to oil in skillet.
Add chicken bouillon, salt, and pepper... - 37.9144
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
1) In a large, heavy pot, add in the chicken, soup, water, vegetables and pepper.
2) Cover the pot and cook on simmer for 40 minutes or till the chicken becomes tender.
3) In a bowl, mix the biscuit mix and milk lightly using a fork.
4) Add spoonfuls... - 43.062
Bangkok Chicken Stew
1. In a large saucepan, bring coconut milk, broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil. Add chicken, cover pan, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, scallions, carrot, nam pla, jalapeno pepper(s), honey, chili oil, and 2... - 30.1947
Stewed Chicken And Raisin Dumplings
1.Take the chicken and cut it into small serving pieces.
2.Cut the carrot in 1inch pieces.
3.Take a kettle and put chicken pieces in it placing the wing and the breast on the top.
4.Add celery, onion and carrots to the kettle along with... - 48.2294
Quick And Easy Chicken Stew With Drop Dumplings
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones and skin. Set aside the chicken.
2. In a pan add in the water chicken bones and skin; bring to boil and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
3. In another pot add in the butter, carrot and celery.... - 0
Curried Chicken And Potato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and onion; sauté until the onion softens, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger and curry; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Stir in the potatoes and milk. Increase the heat to high and... - 32.0825
Chicken Biscuit Stew
Preheat oven to 375°.
Melt margarine in a 9-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Gradually add milk and broth, stirring with a whisk until blended.
Cook milk mixture 4 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring... - 44.0036
Chicken Stew With Biscuit Topping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Place a large Dutch oven on heat; add carrots, potatoes, peas, celery, and chicken pieces in it.
3. Drop bay leaf, Herbes de Provence, and garlic.
4. Pour chicken stock, cover it with lid, and cook on... - 100.216
Chicken And Dumpling Stew
In a 3-quart saucepan combine vegetable peelings, chicken, bay leaf, 3 cups water, 3/4 tea-spoon salt, and1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
When chicken is cool enough to handle,... - 42.6667
Combine chicken, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorn, salt, bouillon and water in 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven.
Microwave, covered, 24 minutes on high, stirring once.
Combine 1/4 cup flour with 1/2 cup water.
Stir into chicken... - 36.8582
Green Chile And Chicken Stew
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil,- cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Remove chicken from broth,- remove chicken from bones, discarding bones. Cut meat into bite-sized pieces,- return to broth. Discard bay leaves.
2. Add potato... - 30.5704
Fireside Chicken-vegetable Stew
Wash chicken, wipe and cut in serving pieces.
Run cut surface of lemon over meat surfaces.
Saute' legs, wings and breast sections slowly on both sides in melted butter or margarine until golden, watching that butter doesn't burn.
Add remaining chicken pieces,... - 42.4502
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Peel and quarter onions and potatoes. Peel and slice ginger. Slit green chillies.
3. Make three extractions of coconut milk (thick, medium and thin).
4. In a pan put the chicken, onions, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and... - 44.4369
Savory Chicken Stew
1) Remove the giblets and neck from the chicken and keep aside for other uses.
2) Trim the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Place the chicken in a Dutch oven along with 2 quarts of water.
4) Boil the chicken. Reduce the heat and simmer... - 48.1471
Country Chicken Stew With Celery Seed Dumplings
1. Combine broth and chicken in a large Dutch oven. Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, 10 minutes, skimming off any foam that rises to surface. Add carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, and savory. Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes. Skim fat off surface of... - 32.0075
1) Take a 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven and combine chicken, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, bouillon and water in it.
2) Cover and cook for 24 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in carrots to this.
4) Mix 1/2 cup water to 1/4 cup flour.
5)... - 45.6405
Hearty Chicken Stew With Dumplings
1. Simmer chicken, 2 cups water, tomatoes, onion, celery, pepper, thyme, and bay leaf in large saucepan or Dutch oven for 2 hours.
2. Remove from heat and chill.
3. Remove fat from the surface and bone chicken.
4. Combine 1/4 cup cold water and cornstarch,... - 37.6393
Dumplings For Chicken Or Meat Stew
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Pour in milk while quickly and lightly stirring, just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Drop the batter into boiling stew, using a rounded tablespoon.
4. Cover pan tightly with lid... - 28.736
Chicken Barley Stew With Dumplings
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Remove chicken; let cool.
Bone chicken, and chop the meat.
Return meat to broth.
Add next 7 ingredients, and bring mixture to a boil.
Cover, reduce... - 38.4596
Thyme Chicken Stew
1. Melt butter or margarine in heavy kettle or Dutch oven; brush part on inside of chicken, then sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon thyme. Brown chicken lightly on all sides in remaining butter or margarine.
2. Turn chicken, breast side up; pour beef broth... - 29.4002
Chicken & Veggies Stew
1. Place chicken pieces skin side down in a large skillet over very low heat. (Do not add fat.) Cook until chicken is a rich brown on skin side, about 10 minutes; turn and brown on other side.
2.Add carrots, onion and celery to skillet; toss to coat with... - 29.2523
Southern Chicken Stew And Dumplings
1. In a Dutch oven, combine first 4 ingredients and boil it for 60 minutes, simmer and cook on low heat
2. Take out the chicken form the oven and let it cool, then bone and chop the chicken and add to broth
3. Now combine next 7 ingredients and boil in... - 43.6585
Curried Chicken And Tomato Stew
Curb your hunger at lunch or dinner time by digging into this appetizing stew. The chef here has presented simple instructions to make curried chicken stew made with diced chicken breast, tomato, coconut milk and served over steamed basmati rice. Perfect for... - 97.1836
Today, we will be making Cream Stew with chicken and lots of root vegetables. This is one of the best recipes for Christmas dinner. - 0
Supreme Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Cream Of Broccoli Soup has a fine taste. Cream Of Broccoli Soup gets its taste from broccoli mixed with bay leaf and milk, flavored with pepper. Cream Of Broccoli Soup is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 42.1363
Turkey Cream Stew
1) Heat butter and mix in flour, cream and broth.
2) Thicken the mixture by boiling and stirring constantly.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and cook thoroughly.
serve as desired.
The Turkey Cream Stew made in advance should be... - 39.5895
Chilled Avocado Soup With Half And Half
Chilled Avocado Soup has a unique taste. Chilled Avocado Soup gets its taste from avocado mixed with milk and cream. Chilled Avocado Soup is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 31.182
Chicken Curry With Squash
Many curries are fiery, but this one is gently spiced with turmeric, which alternative-health experts laud as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Fragrant curries pair well with aromatic... - 35.1273
Cut chicken into serving pieces, season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in large pan, add chicken joints, and cook until a light brown on all sides.
Add crushed garlic, wine, chicken stock, chopped shallots, salt and pepper, cover and cook gently until... - 34.9653
French Chicken Ragout
1. Pull off the skin from the chicken
2. Use a meat knife to trim off any fat from the thighs and cut them into quarters.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the chicken pieces and sauté them for about 5 minutes... - 46.6085
1. Heat the oil in a medium-size heavy-gauge saucepan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add the flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes (the mixture should be dry but not browned). Slowly add the milk one-third at a time, whisking constantly until... - 33.5628
Slow Cooked Chowder
In a 5-qt slow cooker, combine the nine ingredients.
Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in milk and parsley; heat through. - 37.6452
Classic Far Eastern Chicken Pot
1) In a large pot or saucepan, add in the condensed cream of chicken soup and milk.
2) Next, add in the blanched almonds, parsley, ground cloves, ground nutmeg and tobasco sauce.
3) Cook till the mixture heats up. Do not let it boil.
4) Serve... - 35.0066
Rub chicken inside and out with salt and pepper.
Place in a large saucepan with sufficient water to come halfway up the chicken.
Add the onion, celery and bay-leaf.
Bring to the boil and skim if necessary.
Cook for 50 min or until tender.
Remove chicken and... - 45.5666
Chicken A La King On Noodles
1) Heat oil and sauté onion, green pepper and mushrooms in it until tender.
2) Mix in flour.
3) Stir in chicken broth, milk and cream until thickened.
4) Mix in rest of the ingredients and cook thoroughly stirring occasionally.
5) Serve the... - 37.0451
Chicken Casserole With Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Mix together the salt, cornflour and pepper. Sprinkle over the chicken joints to coat well on all sides.
3) In a frying pan, heat the corn oil.
4) Add in the chicken joints and saute till brown.
5)... - 44.179
The Boiled Chicken
Prepare the bird by washing out with cold water and cutting off the parson's nose.
Trim the legs, tuck the wings under the body, then rub the breast with the cut side of the lemon.
Put the lemon inside the body cavity.
Choose a large saucepan or casserole... - 46.2287
Speedy Coq Au Vin
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into ¾-inch cubes. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 8 minutes until tender.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil, add the chicken and fry for 4 minutes, turning once, until... - 46.5436
Lamb Stew With Dumplings
Coat the lamb cubes with the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the lamb cubes and brown on all sides.
Add the vegetables and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper to taste, stock and tomato sauce.
Bring to the boil,... - 43.3485
Skillet Turkey Stew
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine 1 tablespoon flour with the salt and pepper; dredge turkey in seasoned flour to coat.
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil; add turkey cubes and saute until browned on all sides.
Remove... - 40.2707
Shake chicken pieces with the 1/3 cup flour, 1 1/4 teaspoons of the salt, and 1 tablespoon of the paprika in a paper bag to coat well.
(Set remaining 1 tablespoon paprika and 1/2 teaspoon salt aside for making sauce.) Brown pieces slowly, a few pieces at a... - 42.5562
Brown Chicken Fricassee
Wash chicken; drain.
Shake pieces, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
Brown slowly in salad oil in a large heavy frying pan; remove.
Add onion rings, saute until they are soft.
Return chicken... - 39.7333
Cooking With Awesome: Holy Mole!
Chicken mole is a very authentic Mexican dish, which you can try anytime. The unique addition of chocolate gives the dish an amazing taste. Check out the recipe video. - 105.239
Chicken And Peas Pottage
Chicken And Peas Pottage is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Chicken And Peas Pottage; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 47.1411
1. Wash and clean the meat. Trim the fat. Cut into pieces.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add ingredients 4 to 12 and gently fry until soft and golden.
4. Add the meat and fry gently.
5. Add vinegar, salt and the thin... - 41.9735
Hungarian Pork Stew With Spaetzle
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onions and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in paprika; cook 1 minute. Add pork cubes and next 6 ingredients; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce to low; cover and simmer 45... - 31.2523
1. Remove the oysters from the liquid
2. Strain the collected liquid through a cheesecloth and reserved the liquid. Discard the collected debris and sand. it is also necessary to remove the sand and collected grit from the oysters by rinsing... - 45.725
Tasty Albondigas Soup
What better way to defrost the winter chill than slurp down a bowl of spicy hot albondigas? Well, if you really relish the idea of chowing down a bowl of light broth with meatballs and vegetables, then there is nothing like this dish. Easy to make and... - 131.874
Chicken Gravy Base
This Chicken Gravy Base gives my chicken a new meaning ! Ever since I tried this creamy stew my family laps up every drop of it ! Mesmerize your family with this unique culinary invention ! Tell me if you've liked this Chicken Gravy Base ! - 36.8218
Calico Chicken Fricassee
Place chicken pieces skin side down in a large skillet over very low heat. (Do not add fat.)
Cook until chicken is a rich brown on skin side, about 10 minutes; turn and brown on other side.
Add carrots, onion and celery to skillet; toss to coat with... - 41.4211
Butter Chicken Chowder
Wash chicken and put in large pan with bay leaf, carrot, garlic, celery leaves, parsley, salt, and sage.
Add water; cover and simmer until tender, about 2 hours.
Cool chicken in stock.
Remove meat from bones and cut chicken in bite-sized pieces (about 3 1/2... - 39.3831
Cook chicken with onions, celery tops, salt and pepper in 1 cup water 30 minutes, or until tender.
Blend flour into 1/2 cup water; stir into broth; cook, stirring constantly, until gravy thickens and boils 1 minute.
Add potato and peas; heat to boiling, then... - 43.855
Ham Vegetable Stew
Preheat oven to 400°.
Meanwhile, in saucepan mix first five ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in potatoes, ham, tomatoes, and Worcestershire.
Bring to boiling.
Mix Biscuit Mix and mustard.
Blend in milk.
On floured surface pat... - 42.8914
Biscuit Topped Stew
Stir together biscuit mix and biscuit variation, if desired.
Add milk; stir till well blended.
On floured surface roll dough to a 5-inch circle.
Cut into 6 wedges; set aside.
In saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but... - 43.2571
Tropical Soup has a delectable taste. Tropical Soup gets its taste from cream of chicken soup mixed with milk and garnished with pepper. Tropical Soup is inspired by many food chain worldwide. - 28.8281
Pork Stew With Corn Bread Dumplings
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, 1 cup broth, onion and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 60-70 minutes or until pork is tender.
Combine flour and remaining broth until smooth;... - 44.1335
Veal Stew With Dumplings
1. Coat veal cubes lightly with flour. Shake off excess flour.
2. Heat salad oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add veal and cook, turning often, until browned on all sides. Add onion and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
3. Add soup mix, water and... - 40.3602
Viennese Potato Cream Soup
Add potatoes to the water with the onion, chicken stock base, salt, and pepper; cover and cook until the potatoes are tender (but not soft), 5 to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile blend the flour with milk; gradually stir into the soup, and simmer, uncovered, for about 5... - 35.135
Chicken And Wheat Dumplings
Blend baking mix, flour and milk.
Microwave stewed chicken at High 5 minutes.
Drop dumplings by heaping tablespoons onto hot broth.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until dumplings are set and broth is... - 31.7745
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Arrange chicken in 2 1/2-quart microproof casserole, placing thicker portions around outside of dish and chicken wings in center.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Pour milk into 2-cup glass measure and cook on HI, l 1/2... - 35.3391
1) To prepare the broth, in 6 cups of water with a small veal bone, stew the neck, wing tips and giblet for about 60 minutes. Add salt to taste.
2) Strain the hot broth and then pour it all over the chicken in a large kettle.
3) Add the parsley, onion,... - 44.7998
1. Clean and wash the fowl, rinse, dry and cut in pieces. Cook as for Boiled Chicken .
2. Remove chicken from the stock and drain. Roll each piece in flour seasoned with pepper and salt.
3. Heat 1/2 cup butter or fat in a large fryer and saute the chicken in... - 38.376
1. In a saucepan, place the chicken joints and add bay leaf and onion. Fill the pan with cold water and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Remove the joints from and strain liquid. Reserve the strained liquid.
4. In... - 44.3107
Wash chicken pieces and put in kettle.
Cover with boiling water.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer 1 hour.
Add next 6 ingredients and simmer 2 hours longer, or until tender.
Leave as is or remove bones and skin.
Skim excess fat from... - 46.8445
Remove skin from the chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a cold large non-stick skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Cook the chicken in the hot skillet about 15 minutes or till lightly browned, turning to brown evenly.
Remove chicken... - 44.5614
In a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole heat oil on full power 2 minutes.
Add onion and heat, uncovered, on full power 3 minutes or until onion istender.
Add chicken pieces, salt, pepper, bay leaf and water and heat, tightly covered, on... - 42.8493
1. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine 2 1/4 teaspoons flour with the salt, pepper, and thyme; dredge chicken parts in seasoned flour to coat.
2. In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add chicken and cook, turning frequently,... - 35.0389
Spicy Chicken Fricassee
1. On a piece of wax paper, mix the flour with the salt and both of the peppers. Coat the chicken with this mixture, reserving any extra flour. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and brown for 4 minutes on... - 35.3941
Cut chicken in serving pieces, and cover with boiling water.
Add onion, celery, paprika and salt.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer about 2 hours until chicken is tender, adding carrots for last 1/2 hour of cooking time.
Strain off stock, and chill... - 39.6823
American Style Chicken Fricassee
Gear up for bon appetite! Then here’s a chicken dish that certainly won’t disappoint. Creamy, succulent and delicious, this simple dish of chicken in white sauce is all you need for a stick-to-your-ribs meal for a hungry weeknight. No who says you need to... - 120.711
Chicken And Dumplings
Prepare Stewed Chicken as directed in recipe except add sage to cooking liquid, if desired.
Prepare dumplings when chicken is almost tender: Stir together the 1 cup flour, baking powder, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt; add parsley.
Stir together egg, milk, and... - 43.0002
Classic Cream Of Spinach Soup
Cream Of Spinach Soup has a wonderful taste. Cream Of Spinach Soup get its taste from eggs mixed with milk and flavored with parsley. Cream Of Spinach Soup is inspired by may food chains worldwide. - 35.2974
Pumpkin Soup from Scratch
Scald the milk with the onion, cloves, parsley, garlic, nutmeg, bay leaf, and chicken stock concentrate.
Add the pumpkin, salt, and pepper.
Cook over hot water for 15 minutes; pour through a wire strainer and add lemon juice to soup. - 30.8445
Cheese Soup With Condiments
In the top of a double boiler over direct heat, saute onion in melted butter until golden.
Stir in flour and bouillon cubes; blend in milk.
Place over hot water and cook until slightly thickened.
Add cheese and mustard and continue cooking until cheese melts,... - 35.7844
Asparagus Cream Soup
Asparagus Cream Soup is easy to make soup recipe. Asparagus Cream Soup gets its taste from asparagus mixed with chicken broth and eggs, flavored with paprika. Asparagus Cream Soup is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.0356
Classic Leek And Potato Soup
Wash the leeks very thoroughly and discard the tough part of the green tops.
Cut in thin slices and and again rinse, draining well.
Cook in the butter until soft.
Add diced potatoes, water or chicken broth, and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add cream and salt and... - 32.5994
Cream Of Lettuce With Roquefort
Cream Of Lettuce With Roquefort has juicy taste. Cream Of Lettuce With Roquefort gets its taste from flour mixed with chicken broth and cheese. Cream Of Lettuce With Roquefort is inspired by many restaurants all over the world. - 36.1646