- » Chicken Stew
Chicken Stew Recipes
Chicken Stew is a thick, hearty and filling dish made with chunks of chicken and vegetables of preference. Essentially a winter dish, the stew is simmered gently and cooked till the ingredients are all done and a ... More »
Autumn Chicken Stew
Sometimes the recipes I make are inspired by the type of cooking equipment I have or come across. This happens to be the case with this simple comforting chicken stew...like the guitar choosing the song. I recently came across this wonderfully large enameled... - 131.794
Chicken Stew - Easy
The chicken stew is a classic dish: in this recipe, the chicken is flavored with chopped green olives, aromatic herbs and chili pepper and it turns out tender and tasty! - 128.511
Chicken Stew With Smoked Paprika Flavor
Do you like stews? The thick concoction of meat and vegetables cooked together. It is best to be served in winters. Perhaps you too think the same as we do. Watch the video for a new stew recipe with chicken and smoked paprika, makes perfect dinner. - 120.901
Healthy Chicken Stew
You must have cooked chicken stew several times, but this recipe has some magic spell which makes the stew incredibly delicious. On top of that, you enjoy the full nutritional benefits from vegetables and poultry. This can be the best comfort food to try out,... - 116.289
Why not prepare a super delicious flavorful chicken stew for a meal. Watch this fantastic video that shows this excellent stew recipe that would surely impress your family. This chicken stew is definitely a satisfying meal for a relaxing holiday dinner.... - 114.809
Garden Egg And Chicken Stew
Try something new in your kitchen. Watch this recipe video for Garden Egg and Chicken Stew. This African dish is unique as it is thickened with the garden egg puree. Have a look at the video and give it a go. - 112.368
Chicken Stew With Biscuit Topping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Place a large Dutch oven on heat; add carrots, potatoes, peas, celery, and chicken pieces in it.
3. Drop bay leaf, Herbes de Provence, and garlic.
4. Pour chicken stock, cover it with lid, and cook on... - 111.112
Chicken Stew With Basil
This is a rustic and fabulous chicken dish that is a perfect healthy meal. The stew is prepared with fresh tomatoes, carrots, peas, basil and chicken. The stew is absolutely delicious and flavorful. Surely this stew would be a hit with your family! - 108.591
Grandma's Chicken Noodle Stew
There are so many versions of chicken and noodle recipes around, but grandma's chicken noodle stew is unique in terms of its preparation style and exotic flavors. It is also a healer when you are not feeling well, it fixes you up as it has so much love in it.... - 105.559
How To Make Brown Stew Chicken
Want to make something nice and juicy then you must try this recipe. The specialty of this dish is that it is cooked in a pot. So the taste is traditional and original. Check out the video for this useful recipe. - 102.789
If you’re looking for the perfect recipe of Gumbo, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make this dish so nicely and patiently. This is really delicious and you can always substitute chicken with your favorite meat. - 102.226
Chicken And Bok Choy Stew With Steamed Rice
Dinner for two on a weeknight, what do you serve normally? This is a video with a recipe made with regular ingredients but is transformed into a yummy dish altogether. Watch the video to know about the recipe. - 100.312
African-style Chicken Curry
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch Mary Kay with her guest prepare this brilliant concoction of fragrant African spices and American peanut butter with... - 97.5485
Delicious Chicken Kitten Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a pan heat oil and add chopped onion. Saute for 2-3 minutes until brown.
3. In a baking tray mix green onion, rice and browned onions.
4. Stir in the rice and onions together.
5. Add the cream of... - 93.7657
Broccoli Chicken Stew
1. In a saucepan heat oil and slowly brown chicken thighs, half at a time.
2. Remove chicken and drain off the fat from the pan.
3. In the same pan combine together the dry salad dressing mix and salt, 3 cups water, wine, and catsup and return the... - 48.9456
Savory Chicken Stew
1) Remove the giblets and neck from the chicken and keep aside for other uses.
2) Trim the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Place the chicken in a Dutch oven along with 2 quarts of water.
4) Boil the chicken. Reduce the heat and simmer... - 47.4897
Chicken Stew With Potatoes And Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In an oven proof casserole place the chicken.
3. Mix garlic, oregano, olive oil, mushrooms, marjoram, garlic, tomatoes, pepper and thyme.
4. Stir to mix the ingredients well.
5. Bake for 60 minutes... - 46.9707
Safari Chicken Stew
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) Wash the chicken with cold water, pat dry.
3) On a 12-inch round glass platter, arrange the chicken. Keep the meatier parts on the outside.
4) In a small bowl, combine together the olive oil... - 46.891
Oven Chicken Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl add 1 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning, paprika and pepper. Mix well.
3. Rub the mixture on the chicken.
4. In 5-quart Dutch oven heat oil and brown chicken over medium-high heat.
5. Drain out... - 46.7847
Magical Instant Chicken Stew
1) Wash the chicken well and cut chicken into desired pieces.
2) Peel and cut potatoes to 3.5-cm/1.4-inch chunks.
3) Cut the tomatoes into quarters and peel,quarter onions.
4) Slice or cut the carrots into wedges.
5) Cut the mushrooms into... - 45.7407
Chicken Stew Brunswick Style
Wash chicken and dry on absorbent paper.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat shortening in Dutch oven or large kettle; add onion and chicken.
Cook until lightly browned.
Add water, tomatoes, sherry, and Worcestershire.
Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add beans... - 45.6081
Mediterranean Chicken Stew
This simple and easy to prepare chicken stew is made with vegetables and mushrooms. Flavored with a mixed medley of herbs, this flavorful chicken stew has fresh green olives in it too and is great over hot cooked rice paired with a salad. - 45.5704
1) Take a 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven and combine chicken, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, bouillon and water in it.
2) Cover and cook for 24 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in carrots to this.
4) Mix 1/2 cup water to 1/4 cup flour.
5)... - 45.4064
Charleston Chicken Stew
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to be served.
2.Take a kettle and put chicken pieces in it along with water, mace, salt, pepper and onion.
3.Put the lid of the kettle and let the ingredients simmer for 40 minutes.
4.Once the... - 44.7328
1.Rinse the chciken pieces and dry.
Cut the small rib bone using a scissors (optional).
2.In a paper bag, put a mixture of salt, flour and pepper.
3.Put the pieces in it and shake well to coat.
4.Keep aside the leftover flour mixture.
Preheat... - 44.5904
Orange Chicken Stew
1. In a saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat and blend in the flour.
2. Combine tomato sauce, orange peel, orange juice, and water; cook over medium heat till mixture is thick and bubbly.
3. Stir in un-drained carrots, green pepper, onion,... - 44.5254
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Peel and quarter onions and potatoes. Peel and slice ginger. Slit green chillies.
3. Make three extractions of coconut milk (thick, medium and thin).
4. In a pan put the chicken, onions, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and... - 44.441
Speedy Chicken Stew
In 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven, combine fryer, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, bouillon and water.
Cook covered, 24 minutes, stirring once.
Combine 1/4 cup flour with 1/2 cup water.
Stir into chicken mixture.
Cook covered, 8 ... - 44.1182
Creamy Chicken Stew
Season chicken pieces with salt, pepper and paprika.
Place leg and thigh pieces in large skillet and cover with cold water.
Add onion, celery, bay leaf, parsley and seasonings.
Cover and bring to boil.
Continue cooking 16 minutes over medium heat.
Add... - 43.3135
Sunday Chicken Stew
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper; add the chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
In a large skillet, brown the chicken in oil; remove and keep warm.
Gradually add the broth to the skillet; bring to aboil.
In a... - 43.2106
Chicken Stew With Rice
1) In a slow cooker, mix together celery, carrots and rice.
2) Mix in the chicken, water and salt with the celery mixture.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
4) Stir in the peas before last 10 minutes of cooking.
5) Take the chicken out... - 42.4241
Hearty Chicken Stew
In a deep skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Saute onions, ginger and garlic until onions are soft, about 3 minutes.
Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring quickly to prevent sticking.
Stir in tomatoes and allow to cook another 2... - 42.3469
Doro Wat Chicken Stew
Melt butter in large stockpot.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Add Berbere, tomato paste, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Add chicken pieces, turning to coat well.
Simmer, adding enough water to maintain the... - 42.0118
Stifado Chicken Stew
Peel the onions carefully and put half of them in the bottom of a large, flameproof casserole.
Lay the chicken pieces on top, and sprinkle with the chopped garlic and bay leaves.
Flavour with salt, pepper and some oregano (1/2 teaspoon is plenty at this... - 41.9969
Vegetable And Chicken Stew
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a 3-quart baking dish, Combine all the ingredients
3 Cover and bake for 1 hour or until the vegetables are tender.
4 Serve hot. - 41.9588
Ed's Chicken Stew
This Ed's Chicken Stew is simply irresistible and mouth-watering stew recipe. Try this easy to prepare recipe; I am sure you will love to share this Ed's Chicken Stew with your loved ones. - 41.495
Creamy Chicken Stew
1) In large heavy pan, mix the chicken soup, 1 cup water, celery, onion, and seasonings together.
2) Stir in the chicken, cover and cook over a low heat for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in the potatoes and carrots, cover and cook... - 41.2012
Chicken Stew With Cannellini
Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon of the salt.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, so they are not crowded.
Saute until brown on all sides.
Remove to a plate and reserve.
Drain off all but 1 tablespoon of the... - 41.1607
Chicken Stew With Bananas
In 4-quart Dutch oven brown chicken well in hot oil, about 15 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt.
Place onion, squash, and pineapple atop chicken (include juice if canned pineapple is used).
Stir brown sugar and bouillon granules into... - 41.0209
Chicken Stew Recipes By Category