- » Chicken Spinach Sauce
Chicken Spinach Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken spinach sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken spinach sauce recipes.
Napa Cabbage In Chicken Broth And Water Spinach In Chinese Sauce
FOR THE NAPA CABBAGE IN CHICKEN BROTH
1. In a pan pour oil and sauté the garlic, add the napa cabbage, pour the chicken broth.
2. Stir over high heat, add mushrooms and scallops, cook until the napa cabbage is soft.
3. Once done remove and transfer... - 115.806
Chicken Breasts In Spinach And Feta Sauce
Heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add onion and garlic to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in wine.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, until... - 40.4634
Chicken Enchiladas With Spinach Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pans.
Dip tortillas one at a time in very hot oil just long enough to slightly darken and soften.
Generously spread a one-inch central strip of each tortilla with shredded cheese, chopped onion, and shredded... - 33.7796
You May Also Like!
Savory Chicken With Mushrooms & Spinach
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken until done; remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook spinach and mushrooms, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
Stir in savory... - 27.849
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Skin chicken breasts, cut away filet mignon from the underside of chicken breast and draw out the tendons.
– In a blender, finely chop filets mignons of chicken with spinach. Add the egg and season with salt... - 32.8842
Spinach Chicken Bake
In a shallow dish combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Lightly coat chicken pieces with some of the crumb mixture.
Arrange in a 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
Reserve the remaining crumb mixture.
In a large saucepan cook green onions in hot margarine... - 39.8197
1. Thaw spinach.
2. Brown green pepper and dill in butter; add paprika but be careful not to burn it. Then add chicken and let it brown for 5 minutes, occasionally turning.
3. Pour in the wine and simmer over low heat for about 40 minutes.
4. Remove the... - 33.1678
Sweetbreads In Champagne Sauce On Spinach Bed
Sweetbreads In Champagne Sauce On Spinach Bed is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 44.8236
Chicken Spinach Phyllo Rolls
1 For filling, in a large mixing bowl combine chicken, cheddar cheese, spinach, cream cheese, walnuts, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg. Set aside.
2 Unroll the phyllo dough; cover with plastic wrap. Remove 1 sheet phyllo; brush lightly with some of... - 34.5022
Chicken And Spinach Crepes
For sauce, combine mushrooms, carrot, leek, and water.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Do not drain.
Combine milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Stir into vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in sherry and 1/2 cup of the... - 42.9181
Spinach & Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Spinach and pesto stuffed chicken breats is a light and savory chicken recipe. Stuffed with a mixed combo of pureed spinach, cheese and basil with breadcrumbs, the chicken is foil wrapped to cook. - 33.1796
Chicken And Spinach Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Combine chicken, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; spoon evenly over crust. Top with cheese.
4. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Top with... - 28.8582
Tagliatelle With Chicken And Spinach
Fill a 4-quart pot three-quarters full of water.
Bring to a boil, stir in the fresh spinach, let the water come to a boil again, and, with a large fork, remove the spinach; drain it well.
Coarsely chop the spinach and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and 2... - 42.4948
Chicken Spinach Sauce Recipes By Category
Chicken Spinach Sauce Dish: