- » Chicken Spinach Potato
Chicken Spinach Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken spinach potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken spinach potato recipes.
Potato Balls With Spinach
I have just recently begun to try Potato Balls With Spinach and these were very satisfying. I am yet to try out a spicier version of this Potato Balls With Spinach recipe. So try it! Trust me,this is gonna be great! - 21.2563
Chicken Packets With Spinach, Carrots And Potatoes
Watch Toby prepare this simple recipe on loan from mary Lynn Farivari and her book "Healthy Palate". Chicken Packets with Spinach, Carrots and Potatoes is a complete meal-in-foil starring dill weed.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. - 105.055
Chicken With Spinach And Celery Potato Hash
1. Mix hash browns and celery together in large bowl.
2. Heat half the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add hash brown mixture; cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to brown. Reduce heat and continue cooking... - 32.158
Spinach And Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the spinach and fry for 3 minutes.
Pour in the stock and add the potato, nutmeg, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until the... - 36.5761
Spinach Potato Soup
In a saucepan, combine the potatoes, water, onion and bouillon; bring to a boil.
Cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and cook until spinach is tender and heated through. - 30.7607
Spinach Potato Soup
In 3-quart saucepan over mediumheat, in hot butter, cook leeks until tender, stirring often.
Add potatoes, broth and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
Cover, simmer until potatoes arc tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in spinach, lemon juice and... - 36.9328
Creamy Potato Soup With Sausage And Spinach
Perfect soup makes a perfect meal. This video help to prepare one of the most creamy and rich potato soup with the unusual combination of spinach and sausages. It has a light smokey flavor and the cream cheese just takes it to a whole new level. Yummy is the... - 134.139
Potato, Spinach, And Tomato Soup
1) Slice the potatoes.
2) In a deep pot, heat oli and saute onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add broth and let it boil.
4) In the broth, add potatoes and cook for 20 minutes until tender and starts to break.
5) Keep stirring the... - 44.8862
Bring broth to a boil in a Dutch oven, add spinach and onions.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Place about one-fourth of broth mixture in container of electric blender, process until smooth.
Repeat procedure with remaining mixture.
Return to... - 36.0161
Potato Spinach And Salmon
For the potatoes, in a skillet, saute potatoes in batches with onion, fennel, and garlic in olive oil until onions begin to wilt.
Add tomatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, Chardonnay, parsley, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or... - 44.8817
Spinach And Potato Gnocchi
1.Boil, steam or microwave potatoes.
Drain well and mash.
Add egg whites, semolina, spinach and pepper; mix to combine.
Set aside to cool completely.
2.Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead briefly.
Break off portions and roll into a sausage 1 cm... - 43.5469
Chicken And Spinach Soup
Heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned all over.
Add bacon to same pan; cook, stirring, until crisp.
Drain bacon on absorbent paper.
Add onion, celery, garlic and potato to same pan; cook, stirring, untiL onion is soft.
Add stock,... - 43.6475
Cream Of Spinach Soup
In a 5-quart dutch oven, melt butter over mediumheat; saute" leek and garlic until tender, but not browned.
Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth, spinach and potato.
Simmer, covered, over mediumheat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
In bowl of food processor,... - 44.2194
Spinach Chicken Pie
In a covered saucepan cook the potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender; drain.
Cool potatoes slightly; peel.
Meanwhile, finely chop the spinach leaves.
Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped spinach for filling.
For the crust,... - 38.6302
Preheat oven to 325°.
In saucepan melt butter with flour.
Cook, stirring over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Add bouillon and milk.
Cook, stirring, until thick and smooth.
Put spinach in bowl.
Add eggs, cheese, sprouts and seasonings.
Mix all... - 39.4139
Easy Cream Of Spinach Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; sauté garlic and onions until tender.
Add 1 cup stock, spinach and potato.
Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove spinach mixture and puree in a blender or a food processor fitted with a stee - 31.9074
Cream Of Chick Pea With Spinach
Try this Cream Of Chick Pea With Spinach. An easily prepared recipe, this Cream Of Chick Pea With Spinach is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 34.1556
Russian Spinach Soup
Remove and discard spinach stems.
Rinse leaves well; then drain, stack, and cut crosswise into strips.
Stir together sour cream and dill weed; set aside.
In an 8 to 10-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over medium heat.
Meanwhile, dice potatoes.
Add... - 41.6245
Slow Cooked Chicken Curry With Potatoes
A slow cooker specialty that is easy to make and comes replete with the perfect balance of spices quintessentially required in a curry. The formidability associated with recreating restaurant style Indian chicken curry is done away with in this recipe. The... - 115.221
Italian Chicken With Tomato Crusted Potatoes
1. Slash the chicken breasts and set aside. Chop the garlic. In a shallow dish, mix together half the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the sun-dried tomato puree, the mustard, half the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the chicken, stir, and set aside to... - 44.1234
Creamed Spinach With Mushrooms And Cheese
Everybody loves spinach when creamed but sometimes the recipe can get very boring and bland. Not this one! This cheesy creamed spinach recipe not only tastes as yummy as it sounds, it’s one recipe that you will never get bored of or find bland! It’s... - 135.743
Signature Mashed Potatoes
Want to learn how you can change your basic mashed potatoes into unique Idaho potato recipe? Watch this video to learn some great tips and tricks to get perfect mashed potatoes. Don't give it a miss. - 109.684
Chilled Spinach And Cucumber Soup
Saute onion in butter.
Add all remaining ingredients except cream.
Simmer until potatoes are tender.
Whirl in blender.
Add cream and chill.
Serve with sliced cucumbers.
A summer's delight. - 38.9299
Chicken Greens And Sweet Potato Stew
1 On a sheet of wax paper, combine the flour and corn 1 meal.
Dredge the chicken in the mixture, shaking off any excess.
In a 5 quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the chicken and saute for about 3 minutes on each side or until... - 35.0354
Homemade Gnocchi In Chicken Soup
1. Chop the garlic and celery, shred the carrots and keep it aside separately.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small bites size pieces.
3. Poke the russet potatoes and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes, until they are soft and done.
4.... - 119.09
O'brien Shred Cakes With Roasted Chicken Salad
Got company coming over? Why not serve up warm salad instead of soup this fall season. Watch the video to see how chef mike makes o'brien shred cakes topped with roasted chicken salad. Excellent preparation and very well presented instructions. Really... - 99.9176
1. Combine frozen spinach, cream-of-potato soup, milk, the instant broth and onion in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat slowly, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes, or until spinach is thawed; cover. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Ladle into soup bowls;... - 25.903
1. In a large heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the eggs.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until spinach has thawed.
4. Cover pan and simmer another 5 minutes.
5.... - 39.0887
Roast Breast Of Turkey Stuffed With Matzo Farfel And Spinach
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Marinate: Mix all the ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning once or... - 40.8953
Lemony Spinach Soup
1. In 3-quart casserole or bowl, place butter or margarine and onion; cover casserole with lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring the mixture once.
2. Stir in chicken broth, cubed potatoes, and grated lemon... - 27.4384
Spinach And Watercress Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine butter, leek and onion and microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Stir in potato, thyme and 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) of the stock, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at High... - 43.5439
Spinach And Broccoli Soup
1. Heat the oil and butter in a saucepan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the potatoes, broccoli, spinach and stock and bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add the Gorgonzola to the soup with the lemon... - 33.4896
Vegetable Soup With Wilted Spinach
1. Combine broth, onion, carrot, potato, celery, parsley, basil, and salt in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, and then Cook Cycle 2 (power level 7) for 10 1/2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients.... - 32.8878
Retried Beans With Spinach
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir bacon until crisp, about 10 minutes. Lift out with a slotted spoon and drain on towels.
2. Add beans to drippings in pan; mash with a potato masher or beat with a mixer until creamy. Stir often over medium... - 27.4006
Seared Salmon With Potatoes And Dijon
Looking for a quick and simple salmon recipe? You can't get a better deal than this. Chef Hermann prepares seared wild salmon and enriches it with new potatoes and a zingy mustard broth. A delicious meal any day. Try preparing this once at home, and we bet,... - 90.908
Sweet Potato Stir-fry
1. Cut off and discard peel and all white membrane from oranges; then cut fruit crosswise into thin slices. Cover and set aside. Arrange spinach leaves on a rimmed platter; cover and set aside. In a bowl, stir together broth, raisins, orange juice, honey,... - 28.0843
1. Clean sorrel well by rinsing with water.
2. Discard the tough stems.
3. Roughly chop the leaves and keep aside.
4. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil and butter over low heat.
5. Add in the onion, scallions, and 1/2 cup of the... - 45.942
Green Whey Protein Smoothie
Bored of fruit based protein smoothies? It's time to try something different, hence Big Andy brings a Green whey protein smoothie. He is using spinach, vegetable puree, tomatoes, ricotta cheese and flavors it with Extra Virgin Olive oil and Italian seasoning.... - 120.759
Potato Soup Florentine Style
1) In a slow cooker, add the potatoes, onion, ham hock or ham, broth, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; cook covered on LOW for 7-8 hrs or until the potatoes are soft; remove the ham hock from the cooker, chop the meat and discard the fat and the ... - 36.9319