- » Chicken Spinach Mushroom
Chicken Spinach Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken spinach mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken spinach mushroom recipes.
Chicken Mushroom Spinach Quesadilla
Fabulous recipe for all Mexican food lovers. This video is quick and easy way to make zesty quesadilla with chicken, mushroom and spinach. With only few ingredients, this recipe goes together in a flash and yet tastes great. Serve this with salsa and sour... - 146.575
Warm Mushroom Spinach And Chicken Liver Salad
Wash spinach leaves and tear into large bite-size pieces. Slice mushrooms thin and toss with spinach, sugar and vinegar in a salad bowl. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut into thin strips. Cook in a frying pan in its own fat until browned and crisp.... - 22.6143
Chicken Mushroom Potage
In saucepan, combine soups; gradually blend in water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 23.2709
Savory Chicken With Mushrooms & Spinach
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken until done; remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook spinach and mushrooms, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
Stir in savory... - 25.8633
Chicken With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan over a low heat. Add the garlic pulp and fry for about 30 seconds.
2. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then add the chilli powder, salt, defrosted spinach and sliced mushrooms and... - 35.7933
Fresh Mushroom And Spinach Broth
Defrost the spinach.
Wipe and cut the mushrooms into slices.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken dripping in a saucepan and gently fry the mushrooms for 1 minute.
Add the stock and bring to the boil.
Boil for 1 minute, and then add the spinach and boil for... - 30.4266
Chicken Puff Bravo
Chicken puff bravo is a chicken and spinach bake with dough top crust. Made with a egg, spinach and chicken mix, the chicken puff bravo has mushrooms, pepper to it too. Spiced with garlic salt, sour cream and baked with trinagle shaped dough pieces as... - 44.8115
Chicken And Spinach Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
1 Place the curry powder in a small dry skillet over low heat and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Immediately transfer the curry powder to a plate and let cool.
2 Spray a medium nonstick skillet with olive oil nonstick spray and set... - 29.632
Mushroom And Spinach Fettutcine
1 Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on the package, omitting salt.
2 In a 10-inch skillet boil 1/4th cup of broth over medium-high heat.Cook mushrooms in the broth stirring frequently until almost all the liquid is absorbed.
3 Stir in additional... - 39.8642
Spinach Crumb Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 350°F and oil the baking dish.
2) Cook the frozen spinach as per package instructions and drain all the excess water.
3) Wash the mushrooms and separate the caps from the stems.
5) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute... - 44.1431
Braised Fresh Spinach And Mushrooms
1) In a large bowl, clean spinach several times under cold water and remove any discard stems and wilted leaves.
2) Peel the onions and chop them.
3) Wash and pat dry the mushrooms over paper towel. Chop them finely.
4) In a casserole,... - 38.3287
Spinach And Mushroom Casserole
This Spinach Casserole tastes unique ! Try this spinach and mushr4oom bake with irresistible seasonings on a bed of bread crumbs for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Spinach Casserole are welcome ! - 35.8329
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take thawed frozen spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from it.
3) Mix together the spinach with cottage cheese, egg whites and Italian seasoning blend.
4) In a medium... - 48.7134
Creamed Spinach With Mushrooms And Cheese
Everybody loves spinach when creamed but sometimes the recipe can get very boring and bland. Not this one! This cheesy creamed spinach recipe not only tastes as yummy as it sounds, it’s one recipe that you will never get bored of or find bland! It’s... - 135.743
Spinach Fettuccine With Wild Mushroom Sauce
1) In a large pot with of lightly salted boiling water, cook the fettuccine until tender.
2) In a Dutch oven, saute the garlic in the olive oil over a low heat, stirring frequently, until soft.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and a pinch of salt, on a medium... - 45.5061
Chicken Spinach Salad With Bacon And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large bowl, toss together spinach, chicken, endive, red onion, mushrooms, orange sections, and crumbled bacon.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, buttermilk, and orange zest. Season with salt and pepper to... - 29.243
Pappardelle With Spinach Mushroom Sauce
1. In a large pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil, add the pasta.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the garlic, stirring it often, until it is soft and fragrant.
3. Raising the heat to high, sautÃ© the... - 44.3567
Spinach And Mushroom Risotto
1. Spray 3-quart saucepan with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Add mushrooms, basil, garlic and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
2. Stir in broth, rice, soup and water; cook and stir until well blended and mixture begins... - 36.1402
Spinach And Mushroom Lasagna Roll Ups With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
1) Arrange all the ingredeints, as desired.
2) In a medium skillet, saute mushroom bits with garlic and onion over medium heat for 7-8 ,inutes until mushroom gives off all the liquid and darken and onions are tender.
3) Season the... - 47.9418
Spinach-& Mushroom Stuffed Tenderloin
Prepare Spinach mushroom Stuffing; set aside.
In cup, mix thyme, salt, and pepper; rub mixture all over tenderloin.
Turn thinner end under tenderloin to make meat an even thickness.
With sharp knife, cut 1 1/2 inch deep slit in tenderloin, starting 2 inches... - 42.9328
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 39.7978
Mix spinach with egg yolks, salt, and pepper.
Add flour and mix until blended.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough 1/16 inch thick.
Cut into 4-inch squares.
Add squares one at a time to boiling salted water and cook about 2 minutes, or until... - 38.5001
Cauliflower, Spinach & Chicken Gratin
Title says it all. This is an excellant quick, one-dish, week-night meal for those busy families who still want some home cooking. A must try for any family. Starting with a rotisserie chicken makes this recipe even easier. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef... - 123.352
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Butter a shallow casserole.
2) Wash the spinach and pat them dry.
3) In a saucepan, add in the dry spinach. Cook them over a medium flame for about 4 minutes.
4) Drain the spinach leaves, pressing the leaves... - 44.5406
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Legs
With fingers, carefully loosen but don't separate chicken skin from meat; set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until juices evaporate.
Transfer to bowl.
Rinse spinach under cold water; add to... - 42.1125
Chicken And Spinach Crepes
For sauce, combine mushrooms, carrot, leek, and water.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Do not drain.
Combine milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Stir into vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in sherry and 1/2 cup of the... - 40.667
Here I am posting an easy spinach soup recipe for you. This soup is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this soup. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this spinach soup... - 34.3792
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 48.0315
Chicken And Spinach Filled Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Clean spinach by washing and once done, take the stems out.
3. Take a 3 quart saucepan, put water with salt, add spinach and allow boiling for 3-5 minutes until tender.
4. Strain; take the extra liquid out... - 46.9592
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 114.318
Spinach Fettucini With Shitake-tomato Sauce
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy saucepan.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add both kinds of mushrooms and saute for 15 minutes.
Add tomatoes, oregano, and... - 43.5839
Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Florentine With Egg Noodles
In this video recipe of Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Florentine with Egg Noodles you will see how egg noodles are smothered with a delicious chicken and mushroom cream sauce. You just can't go wrong with this delicious, easy to prepare original recipe. It is... - 148.548
Chicken And Spinach Noodle Casserole
Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until chicken is hot. Serve with additional grated Romano cheese, and garnish with chopped fresh basil if desired. - 27.8069
Chicken And Spinach Noodles
Mix all ingredients in 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min [2 min]; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until chicken is hot, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 min longer [2 to 3 min longer]. - 34.4275
Napa Cabbage In Chicken Broth And Water Spinach In Chinese Sauce
Authentic Asian dishes. Watch this video to prepare cabbage in chicken broth and spinach with a fine Chinese sauce. Both these dishes can be an excellent side dish with any meat or just with warm rice. Loaded with roughage, they provide the right amount of... - 124.774
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
In a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
Place all crepe ingredients except the Equalâ„¢ in blender.
Process well, add Equalâ„¢ and blend again.
Heat a 10-inch Teflon... - 36.2001
Rolled Chicken Breasts Florentine
Rolled chicken breasts florentine is a ham and cheese filled chicken roll. Prepared in the microwave, the rolled chicken breasts florentine is herbed with thyme and cooked with mushroom or chicken soup for flavor. With spinach in the filling apart from the... - 41.9361