- » Chicken Spinach Cheese
Chicken Spinach Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken spinach cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken spinach cheese recipes.
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
This Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese is a mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese recipe and share your feelings with us! - 44.6637
Cheese Chicken And Spinach Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cook the lasagna noodles in salted boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes as per the packet.
Drain the lasagna, rinse with cold water and keep aside to cool.
In a large saucepan, heat the butter and saute the onion, garlic & spinach.
Stir... - 43.447
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
These Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a gala treat for this festive season ! Do make them for a weekend social event and find your friends craving for more and more. If you have any suggestions for these Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto... - 48.1283
Cookin’ Greens Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Spinach & Goat Cheese
Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 2 minutes, being careful not to let it color.
Add the stock and the spinach. Cook until warmed through. Add nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper.
When cool, transfer to a... - 37.6385
Healthy Cheese And Spinach Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
Think a classic like stuffed chicken Parmesan can't be improved? Think again. The same savory crunch now yields to a cheesy, melty inside so good, you may forget the original existed. This chicken Parmesan recipe retains all that cheesy goodness but without... - 137.18
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To form pocket, cut each chicken breast horizontally almost to the opposite edge. Fold back top half of breast; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place 1 slice prosciutto, 1 slice provolone and 1/4 cup spinach on each... - 37.4612
Chicken Spinach Phyllo Rolls
1 For filling, in a large mixing bowl combine chicken, cheddar cheese, spinach, cream cheese, walnuts, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg. Set aside.
2 Unroll the phyllo dough; cover with plastic wrap. Remove 1 sheet phyllo; brush lightly with some of... - 32.517
Chicken Spinach Parmesan
1) In a bowl, stir together spinach, boiling water, garlic and bouillon until well incorporated.
2) Heat the mixture until boil.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes until the spinach is just tender.
4) Drain the spinach mixture.
5) In a bowl, place the... - 41.7116
Spinach & Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Spinach and pesto stuffed chicken breats is a light and savory chicken recipe. Stuffed with a mixed combo of pureed spinach, cheese and basil with breadcrumbs, the chicken is foil wrapped to cook. - 31.5085
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.9663
Chicken And Spinach Crepes
For sauce, combine mushrooms, carrot, leek, and water.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Do not drain.
Combine milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Stir into vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in sherry and 1/2 cup of the... - 40.667
Chicken And Spinach Florentine
Squeeze excess moisture from spinach.
Divide equally in 6 (8 oz.) ramekins.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Drop 1 raw egg in each dish.
Spoon chicken mixture over egg and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 25 minutes at 350Â° F. - 24.1704
Chicken rockefeller is a baked chicken recipe prepared with spinach and cream. Breaded and properly seasoned, the chicken is cooked with butter drizzled on top. Savory with the goodness of spinach, chicken rockefeller is great for any homely meal. - 42.9968
Spinach Cheese Melange
1. Wash spinach and chop.
2. In a saucepan, mix fennel in bouillon; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in chopped spinach and cook uncovered for 5 minutes just until spinach is tender.
4. If any liquid is left in the saucepan, drain it.
5. Lightly... - 35.828
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Slice chicken into thin strips; set aside, and keep warm. Combine apple... - 24.7405
Creamed Spinach With Mushrooms And Cheese
Everybody loves spinach when creamed but sometimes the recipe can get very boring and bland. Not this one! This cheesy creamed spinach recipe not only tastes as yummy as it sounds, it’s one recipe that you will never get bored of or find bland! It’s... - 135.743
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 30.923
Chicken Florentine is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly combination of chicken and ham is something you would never want to miss out on! - 42.8482
Barley Risotto With Spinach And Cheese
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and shallots, and saute untilrender.
Add garlic, and cook for an additional 1 minute.
Add wine, and cook until almost all liquid is absorbed, stirring... - 41.3883
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On a meat board, prepare the chicken pockets for the stuffing.
3. Loosen the skin of each chicken breast by running a finger between the flesh and skin along one side, retaining the skin attached on the other... - 44.8817
Lower Fat Chicken Spinach Quesadilla
Looking for a quick, easy, delicious, low calorie party appetizer or snack? Watch Rocky Barragan teach you how to make simple and delicious Chicken & Spinach Quesadillas. These are great as a party finger food or can even serve as a meal! These are healthy as... - 133.483
Chicken And Spinach Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Combine chicken, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; spoon evenly over crust. Top with cheese.
4. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Top with... - 26.4768
Chicken Saltimbocca is very easy to make. This Chicken Saltimbocca is one that I use very often. Try it today! - 28.7364
Cauliflower, Spinach & Chicken Gratin
Title says it all. This is an excellant quick, one-dish, week-night meal for those busy families who still want some home cooking. A must try for any family. Starting with a rotisserie chicken makes this recipe even easier. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef... - 123.352
Bow Ties With Chicken And Spinach
1) Take a large pot and boil water with 1 teaspoon salt in it. Add the pasta and cook following package directions. Drain cooked pasta in a colander.
2) In the meanwhile, take a large skillet and heat oil and butter in it over medium-high heat. Add... - 44.923
Chicken And Spinach Noodle Casserole
Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until chicken is hot. Serve with additional grated Romano cheese, and garnish with chopped fresh basil if desired. - 27.8069
Chicken Stuffed With Smoked Mozzarella
Place each chicken piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.For filling, in a medium skillet cook shallots and... - 39.8638
Chicken Mushroom Spinach Quesadilla
Fabulous recipe for all Mexican food lovers. This video is quick and easy way to make zesty quesadilla with chicken, mushroom and spinach. With only few ingredients, this recipe goes together in a flash and yet tastes great. Serve this with salsa and sour... - 146.575
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Flatten each chicken breast half to Winch thickness between plastic wrap or waxed paper; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut frozen spinach into halves; wrap and freeze 1/2 package spinach for another meal.
Place 1/2 package spinach in 20-ounce... - 42.0512
Chicken Florentine With Spinach Pesto
1. In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
2. Add garlic, sauté for 1 minute, then add chicken and cook for 7 to 8 minutes on each side.
3. When chicken is close to being cooked through (no longer pink inside), add spinach and pesto and... - 117.498
Spinach And Ricotta Filled Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. For Seasoning – in a bowl mix all the ingredients and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the spinach, ricotta cheese and egg. Mix well.
4. Add in the onion, salt and pepper. Incorporate all... - 0
Tagliatelle With Chicken And Spinach
Fill a 4-quart pot three-quarters full of water.
Bring to a boil, stir in the fresh spinach, let the water come to a boil again, and, with a large fork, remove the spinach; drain it well.
Coarsely chop the spinach and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and 2... - 41.1032
Cottage Cheese And Spinach Flan
Make and chill the pastry as for Chicken and Bacon Pie
Roll out and use to line a 15 cm (6 inch) flan dish or tin, standing on a baking sheet.
Drain the spinach thoroughly and place in the pastry case.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix together the cottage... - 35.3923
Jalapeno Cheese Spinach Casserole
Saute onions in Butter Buds or chicken broth.
Simmer until onion is cooked.
Meanwhile cook spinach as directed on package.
Reserve juice from spinach.
Add garlic powder, celery salt, pepper, and flour to the onion mixture.
Add juice from spinach (1/2... - 37.5574
Baby Spinach With Nectarines & Grilled Chicken
Rub chicken with thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Place chicken on grill over medium heat.
Cook chicken about 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with tip of knife, turning once.
Transfer chicken to... - 37.1479
Chicken And Spinach Noodles
Mix all ingredients in 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min [2 min]; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until chicken is hot, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 min longer [2 to 3 min longer]. - 34.4275
Chicken And Spinach Filled Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Clean spinach by washing and once done, take the stems out.
3. Take a 3 quart saucepan, put water with salt, add spinach and allow boiling for 3-5 minutes until tender.
4. Strain; take the extra liquid out... - 46.9592
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Legs
With fingers, carefully loosen but don't separate chicken skin from meat; set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until juices evaporate.
Transfer to bowl.
Rinse spinach under cold water; add to... - 42.1125
Spinach-stuffed Chicken Rolls
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin, set aside.
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat, set aside.
Cook spinach according to package... - 42.338