Simple Chicken Soup
- » Chicken Soup Base
Chicken Soup Base Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken soup base recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken soup base recipes.
This Chicken Soup is one among the many delicious other soups I have tried my hand at and iturns ou to be a hit everytime I make it. The Chicken Soup given below is indeed a soup with a difference. Find out why! - 37.663
Frankfurter-chicken Cream Soup
Frankfurter-Chicken Cream Soup has a distinctive taste. The frankfurters and chicken gives the Frankfurter-Chicken Cream Soup a luxurious taste. Frankfurter-Chicken Cream Soup is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 30.8329
Roasted Chicken Soup
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine chicken carcass, garlic, onion and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 1 hour.
3. Remove and drain using a soup strainer. Reserve liquid and cooked meat.
4. In... - 43.9411
Cock A Leekie Soup
Chop the leeks, then wash and drain.
Melt butter and brown chicken pieces in skillet.
Transfer to large pot, add leeks and cook 3 to 4 minutes longer.
Pour on the stock, add the herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to boil, then simmer for 2 hours.
Add rice... - 39.4979
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
Chciken sweet corn soup is a classic soup made with chicken and creamed sweet corn in a base of water. Cooked in the moicrowave with flavors of bay leaf and cloves that beautifuuly compliment the chicken and corn, the chicken sweet corn soup is warm and... - 45.7616
Chicken Or Turkey Soup
1) From the carcass, remove the meat.
2) Crack the bones and add them to a large saucepan, along with the remaining skin, if any.
3) Add the onions, vegetables flakes, peppercorns, cloves, nutmeg or mace, bay leaf and just enough water... - 43.4386
Velvet Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and saffron and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Slowly whisk in broth, mace, and white pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until soup base comes to a boil and thickens, about 5 minutes.
2. Reduce heat... - 30.4369
Somlor Machoo Srai
Somlor Machoo Srai is a Khymer/Cambodian chicken soup with great flavours as is typical of this wonderful cuisine. Ma-Om or rice paddy herb gives this soup a unique flavour.
Ma-Om or Phak kayang as it is called in Thailand or Rau ngô in Vietnam can be... - 37.7863
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken Meatballs
This roasted butternut squash soup is velvety smooth, with a very light natural sweetness. The chicken broth, garlic, onions and heavy creamy makes it savory, comforting and surprisingly very filling. They enhance the flavor of the roasted squash without... - 128.961
Chicken And Leek Soup
Melt butter in a 2-quart pan; add leeks and garlic and stir to coat with butter.
Cover and cook slowly for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally (leeks should not brown).
Add chicken stock, cover, and simmer about 30 minutes longer.
Taste and add salt if... - 34.9475
Chicken Cucumber Soup With Cabernet
De-seed and finely chop cucumbers.
Saute chopped cucumbers in butter for about 1 minute.
Add chicken stock, ginger, and onion.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Simmer for about 15 minutes.
Stir in wine and reheat quickly.
Garnish with thin cucumber slices - 37.0756
Chicken & Cheese Tortilla Soup
In large stockpot, combine chicken broth, water and chicken base; bring to a boil.
Add onions, celery, tomato paste, white pepper and cayenne.
Return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are soft. - 33.4807
Chicken Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1) Remove and discard the leaves and thick stalks from the cauliflower.
2) Break and separate the cauliflower into flowerlets and reserve about 12 tiny flowerlets for garnish.
3) In a heavy base saucepan, melt the butter or bacon... - 46.2472
Rinse chicken thoroughly inside and out.
Place chicken in a large pot and pour 8 cups water over it.
Add chopped carrot, celery, onion, and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer chicken over low heat 2 to 3 hours, in which time chicken... - 41.8784
Thai Ginger Soup
San Marco Grocery's world famous Thai Ginger Soup! A simple coconut milk base with chicken breast strips, ginger and cilantro. Garnish with red chilies and cilantro sprigs. - 33.2249
Chinese Chicken Wonton Soup
A warm soup for the hearty ones! Enjoy this warm bowl over dinner or a meal, once all together the dish is refreshing and healthy! See the video on to make this flavorful soup by Chef David. - 111.08
Grandma's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Boil chicken base for about 35
minutes in a large pot on a high to medium high heat. Add veggies and cheese rind after chicken has cooked. Stir and cover for an hour on a medium low.
Combine eggs, salt and pepper and milk, beat together. Add 3 cups of flour... - 38.321
Chicken Corn Soup
1) Chop the chicken into pieces.
2) In water, cook the chicken pieces with seasoned stock base, saffron and salt for about 1 ½ hours or till the meat is tender.
3) Take the chicken out of the stock and take the meat off the bones. Cut the meat into... - 44.086
Chicken Soup Avgolemono
Avgolemono is a Greek soup, which has a great taste. Avgolemono gets its taste from chicken broth mixed with eggs and flavored with lemon juice. Avgolemono is cherished by many all over the world. - 28.8101
Vegetable Soup With Chicken
Vegetable Soup with Chicken is a very common soup and easy to cook. The faultless mixture of leeks, bay leaf, sprigs thyme, carrots, baby turnips, celeriac, crushed garlic clove, cloves, white wine, soup noodles bunch chives along with the chicken and dart of... - 52.1064
Simplify mealtime by serving this creamy yogurt-based soup with corn muffins. - 31.4629
Vegetable-chicken Soup With Homemade Noodles
You may have had several kinds of noodle soup. Have you ever tried a soup with noodles prepared right there and then added into the soup? This recipe looks quite delicious and the noodles are really simple. Passed on from her grandmother, Jen shows you how to... - 114.237
Chicken & Ham Soup
To make the croutons, discard the crusts from the bread and cut bread into small cubes.
Heat oil in a wok until just smoking, then fry bread cubes for 2-3 mins, or until golden.
Drain on kitchen paper and keep warm until required.
Clean and dry the wok ready... - 40.7736
Avoglemono Soup With Chicken
If you love Greek food, then you will surely love this dish. Irene Mina tells you how to prepare this classic Greek dish using fresh and healthy ingredients. A perfect winter night comfort food. Easy to make, try making some at your home and gather... - 102.508
Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
This recipe tastes just like Chilis Chicken Enchilada Soup. Did you know they used to make this soup at the restaurant? You can make this soup just like they did. - 0
Crunchy Chicken Salad On Croissant & Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 108.046
Tarragon Chicken Noodle Soup
Missing that amazing chicken soup that your grandma made! Then take a look at this chicken noodle soup combined with the flavors of carrot, celery and tarragon will surely remind you of your good old childhood days. Certainly a great recipe, but chef misses... - 89.4438
Chicken Tortilla Soup
This soup is always satisfying, as far as I am concerned. It has a pretty long list of ingredients but it is definitely worth every drop. - 122.029
Indonesian Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Shallots, which are covered with a golden brown or purplish skin, grow in a similar way to garlic, with a number of small bulbs clustered together at the root end. Milder than onions, shallots are used throughout Southeast Asia as an aromatic base for dishes,... - 47.1603
1. Lightly spray base of large saucepan with canola oil spray. Add onion and garlic, stirring over heat until they colour a little. Add celery and carrot and continue to stir for 1 minute.
2. Chop tomatoes and add to the saucepan with the juice. Stir in... - 36.5229
Thai Style Sweetcorn Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan and saute the onions and garlic over a medium heat for 1 minute, until softened, but not browned.
2. Stir in the chicken stock, cream-style sweetcorn, prawns and chilli paste or sauce, if using.
3. Bring the... - 35.4428
1) In a large saucepan or a Dutch oven, melt the butter.
2) Add the onion and chicken pieces, cover and gently simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the flour.
4) Simmer the mixture for about 40... - 45.4767