- » Chicken Soup
Chicken Soup Recipes
Chicken Soup is a classic soup variety prepared with cream,
chicken, noodles, vegetables, and flavorings. The chicken soup is always served as a starting course with lots of variations in its flavor by adding root ... More »
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Would you like to try healthy and nutritious soup? Here is an excellent video for a simple chicken and vegetable soup that is foundation for all great soups. The chef here makes the recipe in a simple fashion and speaks about the nutritional aspect of the... - 140.102
Pinto Bean Chicken Soup In Crock Pot
Another comforting chicken soup recipe, which you can easily cook in your crock pot. A delicious, warm bowl of chicken and pinto bean soup is the best thing you deserve after a hectic working day. Indulge yourself into this culinary extravaganza by spending... - 126.174
Easy Chicken Soup
Easy chicken soup is what you need to take care of busy times when you need a good nutritious dish to warm your and your family's bellies and feel good about it. Take a look at this toothsome dish and next time you are running short of time, don't compromise... - 122.697
Chicken Soup With Vegetables
This Chicken Soup with Vegetables is a heart warming dish. It is perfect for someone who is not feeling well, as it has a magical touch. Watch this video to learn the secret of this magical soup. - 119.942
Thick Chunky Homemade Chicken Soup
You just can't beat a nice thick chunky homemade chicken soup on a cold winter day and this recipe is just what you need. This easy and economical and the ideal comfort food to savor, especially if you've picked up a cold flu! Watch Barry in his VirginKitchen... - 117.897
Homemade Chicken Soup
What can be more satisfying than a hearty delicious hot chicken soup with rice, pasta or dumplings. See this amazing video that shares a fantastic recipe to make homemade chicken soup with plenty of fresh vegetables. Take a look and enjoy this delicious soup... - 115.859
Chicken soup is a very tasty soup, which is usually made by boiling the chicken and simmering on low heat. If you wanna make this dish at home, do check the video right away. - 111.231
Healthy Low Sodium Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is one of the healthiest, most delicious soups known to mankind, and there is a way to make this timeless classic even more yummy and healthy. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and get ready to get surprised! Learn to make the perfect... - 104.854
Gluten-free Chicken Noodle Soup
Worried about carb and calories in the classic chicken noodle soup? Then watch this HollyPinafore video and learn to make gluten free version of the traditional delicacy. Enjoy guilt free! - 94.4415
Chicken soups make for the quintessential comfort food and who knows it better than the Korean does. This nourishing traditional chicken soup is all you need to satisfy your body and soul after a long day at the desk. Just try replicating the recipe given... - 90.7788
Hearty Chicken Soup
For a stick-to-your-ribs dinner, try whomping up this hearty chicken dish at home. What better way to chase away the winter blues after all than a soup brimming with the health and taste of chicken. A great way to use up your leftover chicken too. - 90.1926
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 85.0342
Allergy Free Shredded Chicken And Rice Soup
Feeling a little under the weather? Want a healthy recipe that will make you feel better almost instantly? How about classic chicken soup? Well, watch this video and learn to make yummy soup that will take all your health worries away! - 82.1316
Spicy Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Doesn’t instant Chinese sound great?? Here is a video of Chef Vikas showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant hot and sour soup. Watch and learn! - 80.4072
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy appetizer? Here's a recipe that you can certainly add to your list of favorites. This video is a detailed demo of how you can prepare this yummy Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup at home. - 79.6077
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
A quick soup for a cold winter evening? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to correctly prepare the instant soup pack. Watch him prepare it and learn. This is a great option for a quick solution! - 79.571
Country Style Chicken Soup
Wish to surprise your guests with something extraordinary?. Well, this Country Style Chicken Soup is all set to perk-up the meal this time. Equally popular with children and adults, this Country Style Chicken Soup is simply irresistable to make them go... - 50.0955
Chicken Bisque Soup
1.In a pan put water, salt, celery, carrots, onions and chicken and cook until the chicken is tender.
2.Drain and reserve 8 cups of stock.
3.In a separate pan, heat butter and mix flour in it until a reddish brown mixture is formed.
4.Heat the stock... - 48.766
Peanut Chicken Soup
1. In a plastic or paper bag, combine together flour and paprika.
2. Put the chicken pieces into the flour mixture and shake well to coat it evenly.
3. In saucepan, heat oil and brown the chicken pieces slowly over medium heat for about 15 minutes,... - 48.7266
Deviled Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan combine together chicken pieces, onion, celery, salt, pepper and 3 cups water; bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour or till chicken is tender.
3. Remove chicken from broth and skim fat from the... - 48.4418
Chicken Gumbo Soup
Trying hard to appease your craving for a wonderful dish? Specially made to appease your taste-buds, this Chicken Gumbo Soup uses some of the best liked combintaions of ingredients. Follow this easy and simple recipe to make Chicken Gumbo Soup on your own. - 48.3727
Curried Chicken Soup
Curried Chicken Soup is most famous soup, it is all weather soup. The amalgamation of chicken breast, shallots, butter, flour, curry powder, milk, chicken bouillon, sour cream and dry sherry, with essence of salt and pepper makes Curried chicken soup loved by... - 48.0899
White Beans And Escarole Chicken Soup
1)In a large saucepan, saute the sausage slices in the oil over a medium heat for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until slightly stiffened and brown.
2) In a bowl, remove the sausage slices with a slotted spoon, keep aside.
3) In the same saucepan, cover... - 47.5482
Homemade Chicken Soup
1. In 4–litre microwaveable casserole, mix the chicken, celery, bay leaves, peppercorns, onion and water.
2. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook for 10 minutes at High first, and 35-37 minutes at Medium-Low,... - 47.4006
Chicken Ragout Soup
1) In a 4- or 5-quart casserole or soup kettle, combine the chicken parts, veal knuckle, peppercorns, salt and stock and water.
2) Add more stock or water, if necessary, to cover by an inch.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil over high heat, skimming the... - 47.1559
Chicken Soup With Greens
Cut the chicken into 1/2" cubes.
Place in a bowl.
In a cup, combine the oregano, salt, and red-pepper flakes.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the herb mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over high heat.
Add the... - 46.767
Cock A Leekie
Put the fowl in a large pan and add the water.
Bring slowly to the boil, skim and reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
Tie the herbs and add, with the salt and pepper, onions and white part of the leeks.
Simmer for up to 2 hours, until the chicken is... - 46.7626
Spiced Chicken Soup
Place plenty of water in a large pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Add chicken bones and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain and discard water.
Put chicken bones, garlic, whole spices and water in a pressure cooker and cook under pressure for 15 minutes.
Strain... - 46.7582
Chicken Lime Soup
In a stock pot, combine the chicken broth and chicken breasts.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add the livers and simmer 10 minutes more.
Remove and finely chop the livers and shred the breasts.
Strain broth, and return to stock pot.
In skillet, saute the onion and garlic... - 46.7006
Grandma's Traditional Chicken Soup
Place the chicken or chicken carcass into a large stockpot.
Fill with water to cover.
Add the remaining stock ingredients and cook over very low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
Strain the broth, discarding the vegetables but reserving the carcass.
Place the broth... - 46.6563
Chicken Soup With Rice
This chicken soup with rice reciepe is a delicious and homely soup that can be served as a simple yet full meal. Made filling with rice and vegetables like celery, onions and carrots, the chicken soup is flavored with thyme and sage and a hint of savory, the... - 46.587
1) Place the chicken and chicken feet into a colander and clean thoroughly
2) In a saucepan, mix together the onions and water
3) Bring to a boil and lower the flame to a medium to simmer for 1 1/2 hours
4) Add in the carrots, celery,... - 46.5634
Chicken Giblet Soup With Soy Sauce
1) Wash the livers, removing any discoloured areas.
3) Give a slight lengthwise cut on gizzards
3) In a bowl, toss together the soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper, gizzards, liver and 1 tablespoon of oil.
4) In a saucepan, heat the... - 46.5574
Old Pueblo Chicken Soup
Place chicken pieces in a 6-quart pot.
Add water, bouillon cubes, quartered onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf, parsley and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Skim foam from surface until surface is clear.
Cover and simmer until chicken is tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove... - 46.3648
1) In a large stockpot, place all ingredients and bring to boil.
2) Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 hours until all vegetables are tender.
3) Take out the chicken from the stockpot.
4) Skin the chicken and remove bones.
5) In a food processor or... - 46.3476
Winter Cabbage Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
2) Stir in the stewed tomatoes and their juices, water, sugar, paprika, and potatoes.
3) Allow to boil over a high heat, then simmer and cook,... - 46.2925
Chicken Soup With Dumplings
1.Slice the chicken in pieces and keep in a bowl.
2.In a saucepan, heat some butter and add onions to it.
3..Once the onions are brown and crispy, put sliced chicken in the pan and saute.
4.Put vegetables along with seasoning and 2 cups... - 46.2163
Chicken Soup Recipes By Category