- » Chicken Soup
Chicken Soup Recipes
Chicken Soup is a classic soup variety prepared with cream,
chicken, noodles, vegetables, and flavorings. The chicken soup is always served as a starting course with lots of variations in its flavor by adding root ... More »
Ever tried using your holiday leftover stuffing in soup? It's absolutely delicious! This recipe is a fun way to use your leftover turkey, vegetables and stuffing from your holiday meal. Or try it with leftover weeknight roasted chicken and boxed stuffing.... - 130.938
Chicken & Black Eyed Pea Soup
Still on the soup kick, another delicious winter warmer. Cheap, fast, healthy and easy recipe that anyone can make. - 126.011
Pinto Bean Chicken Soup In Crock Pot
Another comforting chicken soup recipe, which you can easily cook in your crock pot. A delicious, warm bowl of chicken and pinto bean soup is the best thing you deserve after a hectic working day. Indulge yourself into this culinary extravaganza by spending... - 124.86
Chicken Soup With Vegetables
This Chicken Soup with Vegetables is a heart warming dish. It is perfect for someone who is not feeling well, as it has a magical touch. Watch this video to learn the secret of this magical soup. - 120.12
Thick Chunky Homemade Chicken Soup
You just can't beat a nice thick chunky homemade chicken soup on a cold winter day and this recipe is just what you need. This easy and economical and the ideal comfort food to savor, especially if you've picked up a cold flu! Watch Barry in his VirginKitchen... - 118.163
Homemade Chicken Soup
What can be more satisfying than a hearty delicious hot chicken soup with rice, pasta or dumplings. See this amazing video that shares a fantastic recipe to make homemade chicken soup with plenty of fresh vegetables. Take a look and enjoy this delicious soup... - 114.53
Chicken And Lil Smokey Sausage Soup
Felt like making soup on a cold damp day, I saw the little smokey cocktail wieners and thought I'd try them with chicken. It turned out really good but I should have trusted my instinct and used only 1 cup of pasta. - 108.613
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Would you like to try healthy and nutritious soup? Here is an excellent video for a simple chicken and vegetable soup that is foundation for all great soups. The chef here makes the recipe in a simple fashion and speaks about the nutritional aspect of the... - 108.433
Chicken soup is a very tasty soup, which is usually made by boiling the chicken and simmering on low heat. If you wanna make this dish at home, do check the video right away. - 108.25
Healthy Low Sodium Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is one of the healthiest, most delicious soups known to mankind, and there is a way to make this timeless classic even more yummy and healthy. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and get ready to get surprised! Learn to make the perfect... - 100.116
Easy Chicken Soup
Easy chicken soup is what you need to take care of busy times when you need a good nutritious dish to warm your and your family's bellies and feel good about it. Take a look at this toothsome dish and next time you are running short of time, don't compromise... - 99.0039
Gluten-free Chicken Noodle Soup
Worried about carb and calories in the classic chicken noodle soup? Then watch this HollyPinafore video and learn to make gluten free version of the traditional delicacy. Enjoy guilt free! - 93.4032
Hearty Chicken Soup
For a stick-to-your-ribs dinner, try whomping up this hearty chicken dish at home. What better way to chase away the winter blues after all than a soup brimming with the health and taste of chicken. A great way to use up your leftover chicken too. - 90.5087
Chicken soups make for the quintessential comfort food and who knows it better than the Korean does. This nourishing traditional chicken soup is all you need to satisfy your body and soul after a long day at the desk. Just try replicating the recipe given... - 89.4966
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 82.0951
Allergy Free Shredded Chicken And Rice Soup
Feeling a little under the weather? Want a healthy recipe that will make you feel better almost instantly? How about classic chicken soup? Well, watch this video and learn to make yummy soup that will take all your health worries away! - 80.8032
Spicy Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Doesn’t instant Chinese sound great?? Here is a video of Chef Vikas showing you how to correctly prepare Ching’s instant hot and sour soup. Watch and learn! - 80.6397
Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
A quick soup for a cold winter evening? Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to correctly prepare the instant soup pack. Watch him prepare it and learn. This is a great option for a quick solution! - 79.7972
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy appetizer? Here's a recipe that you can certainly add to your list of favorites. This video is a detailed demo of how you can prepare this yummy Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup at home. - 78.1952
Country Style Chicken Soup
Wish to surprise your guests with something extraordinary?. Well, this Country Style Chicken Soup is all set to perk-up the meal this time. Equally popular with children and adults, this Country Style Chicken Soup is simply irresistable to make them go... - 49.7366
Minted Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, place together stock, chicken, rice and seasoning.
2) Heat the chicken mixture to boil, reduce and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) If you wish to freeze the dish, then do so at this stage. Pour the cooled soup in a plastic container.
4)... - 48.5478
Curried Chicken Soup
Curried Chicken Soup is most famous soup, it is all weather soup. The amalgamation of chicken breast, shallots, butter, flour, curry powder, milk, chicken bouillon, sour cream and dry sherry, with essence of salt and pepper makes Curried chicken soup loved by... - 47.643
Chicken Lime Soup
In a stock pot, combine the chicken broth and chicken breasts.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add the livers and simmer 10 minutes more.
Remove and finely chop the livers and shred the breasts.
Strain broth, and return to stock pot.
In skillet, saute the onion and garlic... - 47.3558
Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya
You'll simply love this Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya recipe. A delicious Gingered Chicken Soup With Papaya will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 47.2544
Chicken Giblet Soup With Soy Sauce
1) Wash the livers, removing any discoloured areas.
3) Give a slight lengthwise cut on gizzards
3) In a bowl, toss together the soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper, gizzards, liver and 1 tablespoon of oil.
4) In a saucepan, heat the... - 47.2275
Spiced Chicken Soup
Place plenty of water in a large pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Add chicken bones and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain and discard water.
Put chicken bones, garlic, whole spices and water in a pressure cooker and cook under pressure for 15 minutes.
Strain... - 46.9754
1) Place the chicken and chicken feet into a colander and clean thoroughly
2) In a saucepan, mix together the onions and water
3) Bring to a boil and lower the flame to a medium to simmer for 1 1/2 hours
4) Add in the carrots, celery,... - 46.7985
Jewish Chicken Soup
In 4-quart casserole, combine chicken, water, celery, carrot, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and dillweed.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 20 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 50 minutes or till tender, stirring and rearranging twice.
Remove... - 46.7486
Homemade Chicken Soup
1. In 4–litre microwaveable casserole, mix the chicken, celery, bay leaves, peppercorns, onion and water.
2. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook for 10 minutes at High first, and 35-37 minutes at Medium-Low,... - 46.722
Winter Cabbage Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
2) Stir in the stewed tomatoes and their juices, water, sugar, paprika, and potatoes.
3) Allow to boil over a high heat, then simmer and cook,... - 46.703
Chicken Soup With Rice
This chicken soup with rice reciepe is a delicious and homely soup that can be served as a simple yet full meal. Made filling with rice and vegetables like celery, onions and carrots, the chicken soup is flavored with thyme and sage and a hint of savory, the... - 46.6961
Homemade Chicken Soup
Homemade Chicken Stock: Place hen in stock pot or Dutch oven; add water.
Bring to boil; skim off froth.
Add carrots, celery, onion, leek (if using), parsley, bay leaf, salt, thyme and peppercorns.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 2 to 2-1/2... - 46.6932
This classic chicken soup recipe is a simple and flavorful recipe that can be prepared in the microwave. Cokked with chicken stock, carrots, onions, celery and bay leaves, the chicken soup is seasoned to taste and best served hot. Adapted from Sharp Microwave... - 46.6683
Homestyle Chicken Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, combine all the ingredients except the rice. Stir to blend well.
2. Place pot over a medium flame.
3. Boil the mixture for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir the mixture and reduce the flame.
5. Cover the pot and simmer for... - 46.6567
White Beans And Escarole Chicken Soup
1)In a large saucepan, saute the sausage slices in the oil over a medium heat for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until slightly stiffened and brown.
2) In a bowl, remove the sausage slices with a slotted spoon, keep aside.
3) In the same saucepan, cover... - 46.5317
Chicken Gumbo Soup
Trying hard to appease your craving for a wonderful dish? Specially made to appease your taste-buds, this Chicken Gumbo Soup uses some of the best liked combintaions of ingredients. Follow this easy and simple recipe to make Chicken Gumbo Soup on your own. - 46.4239
Cock A Leekie
Put the fowl in a large pan and add the water.
Bring slowly to the boil, skim and reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
Tie the herbs and add, with the salt and pepper, onions and white part of the leeks.
Simmer for up to 2 hours, until the chicken is... - 46.3722
Chicken Soup With Greens
Cut the chicken into 1/2" cubes.
Place in a bowl.
In a cup, combine the oregano, salt, and red-pepper flakes.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the herb mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over high heat.
Add the... - 46.249
1) In a large stockpot, place all ingredients and bring to boil.
2) Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 hours until all vegetables are tender.
3) Take out the chicken from the stockpot.
4) Skin the chicken and remove bones.
5) In a food processor or... - 46.115
Creamy Chicken Soup
Place broth, Half & Half, milk, chives and tarragon in 5 quart Dutch oven; heat to boiling.
Combine flour and margarine to form a smooth paste.
Stir in about 1 cup hot broth into flour mixture; stir gradually into other.
Heat to boiling.
Simmer,... - 46.046
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.9855
Homemade Corn And Chicken Soup
In kettle mix chicken, water, onion, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours.
For fresh corn, with sharp knife make cuts through center of corn kernels in each row of ears.
Cut corn off cobs; scrape cobs.
Remove chicken from... - 45.9312
Classic Old Fashioned Chicken Soup
Place all ingredients in a deep, 3 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered, 15 minutes on full power .
Skim any foam from top.
Cover and heat on full power an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove carrots,... - 45.7997
Deviled Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan combine together chicken pieces, onion, celery, salt, pepper and 3 cups water; bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour or till chicken is tender.
3. Remove chicken from broth and skim fat from the... - 45.6623
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.6566
Grandma's Traditional Chicken Soup
Place the chicken or chicken carcass into a large stockpot.
Fill with water to cover.
Add the remaining stock ingredients and cook over very low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
Strain the broth, discarding the vegetables but reserving the carcass.
Place the broth... - 45.6362
Creamy Chicken Soup
1) Combine together the chicken, water, bouillon and seasonings in an 8-quart heavy pot.
2) In the bowl, position the disc with the slicing side up and slice all the vegetables.
3) Add the vegetables to the pot, cover it and gently simmer till the... - 45.5432
Chicken Succotash Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened about 3 minutes.
Do not brown.
Add the chicken, giblets, cheese- cloth bag, stock, salt, and pepper... - 45.5421
Low Calorie Chicken Soup
1. Heat a large saucepan or soup pot over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add chicken, vegetables and garlic to the pan and allow them to sweat, stirring constantly
3. Pour in the water and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce heat, and simmer for... - 45.5301
Peanut Chicken Soup
1. In a plastic or paper bag, combine together flour and paprika.
2. Put the chicken pieces into the flour mixture and shake well to coat it evenly.
3. In saucepan, heat oil and brown the chicken pieces slowly over medium heat for about 15 minutes,... - 45.5034
Chicken Bisque Soup
1.In a pan put water, salt, celery, carrots, onions and chicken and cook until the chicken is tender.
2.Drain and reserve 8 cups of stock.
3.In a separate pan, heat butter and mix flour in it until a reddish brown mixture is formed.
4.Heat the stock... - 45.4813
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 45.4514
Chicken Soup Maison
1) In a large saucepan, place the boiling fowl and cover with cold water.
2) Add the seasonings and vegetables, cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Potato dumplings: Mash the potatoes and combine with the salt, egg, plain flour and grated nutmeg to... - 45.3826
Chicken Soup With Herbs
1.Pick a soup kettle, add all the ingredients,except salt.
2.Cook on a slow simmer, covered for upto 20 minutes
3.Season with salt to taste.
Chicken stock can be made easily with the bones of the chicken carcass,covered and... - 45.3794
1.Start by cutting the fowl, ham, and onion into quarters
2.In a saucepan, place the flow, ham, and onion, then pour over water, keep simmering until the meat turns tender
3.Take a strainer, and strain the meat, reserve the meat to be... - 45.356
Curried Chicken Soup With Wild Rice
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, combine together the water, onion, chicken, marjoram, sage and garlic powder. Cover and bring mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat and cook over low flame for about 2 to 2 ½ hours for stewing chicken or about... - 45.291
Chicken Noodle Soup With Yogurt
Heat oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add broth, bouillon cubes, garlic, thyme, pepper, dill, parsley, and carrots.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat,... - 45.1665
Microwaved Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, melt butter in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
2. To the hot butter, add onions, carrot and celery and sauté.
3. Return to the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH, sautéing after every 30 seconds
4. Add corn starch mixed... - 45.0852
Abalone Chicken Soup
Abalone Chicken Soup is a yummy wined soup that is sure to captivate your taste buds with its wonderful flavors. Enjoy the delightful effect of this yummy Abalone Chicken Soup on your taste buds. Try this this amazing soup recipe now! - 45.0267
Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken Noodle Soup
Place chicken in a large soup pot and add water to cover.
Add onion, bay leaf, parsley sprigs, salt and white pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat; skim.
Simmer, loosely covered, 2 hours or until chicken is very tender.
Remove chicken from pot and cut all... - 45.0239
Chunky Chicken Soup
Chunky Chicken Soup are delicious! I prepared these last month for my boss and family when they came home. Ever since then I have been getting calls for the Chunky Chicken Soup recipe from a number of my colleagues and their wives! Try it! - 44.9442
Old Pueblo Chicken Soup
Place chicken pieces in a 6-quart pot.
Add water, bouillon cubes, quartered onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf, parsley and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Skim foam from surface until surface is clear.
Cover and simmer until chicken is tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove... - 44.9272
Traditional Curried Chicken Soup
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper.
In a large saucepan over moderate heat, melt the butter.
Add the chicken and saute for 1 minute on each side, then transfer to a plate.
Add the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic to the saucepan, and saute,... - 44.9153
Chicken Soup Tlalpeno
1) Douse chickpeas under running cold water.
2) Cut chilies into 1/16- to 1/4-inch julienne.
3) Trim carrot and make 1/4-inch cube.
4) Peel, halve, and pit avocado and cut lengthwise into 4 wedges.
5) Quarter lime.
6) Heat oil in large... - 44.7785
Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
Add the vegetables (except leaves of spring onions) and saute for a minute.
Add the stock and give it 2-3 boils.
Reduce heat and add soya sauce, vinegar/lime juice, salt, sugar, ajinomoto and pepper.
Add spring onion leaves.
Mix... - 44.7739
Chicken With Shining Noodles Soup
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 6-inch lengths.
In a bowl, blend cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons oil.
Add chicken and mix well; let stand for 10 minutes.
Rinse black beans and drain.
In a 3-quart... - 44.679
Chicken Gumbo Soup
1. Dice the bacon or jowl into small pieces.
2. Cut the chicken into serving pieces
3. Coat the chicken in seasoned flour.
4. In a large stockpot, sauté the diced bacon until it is brown and crisp
5. Remove using a slotted spoon onto... - 44.6781
Chicken Escarole Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic, and saute until tender.
Add water, bouillon granules, and chicken.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove... - 44.6029
Chicken Kohlrabi Soup
1) In a 5-quart casserole or soup kettle, mix together chicken and onions.
2) Depending on the degree of richness desired, cover this mixture with chicken stock or a mixture of chicken stock and water or water.
3) Allow the liquid to come to a boil and... - 44.5198
Country Style Chicken Soup
1. Place chicken in a large stock pot and cover with water.
2. Simmer on a low flame for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
3. Add vegetables and herbs.
4. Continue simmering for another 30 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken onto a plate and allow it to cool slightly... - 44.4789
Chicken Soup With Vegetable Threads
1) Discard the tough stems of the mustard greens, tear and soak the leaves in water.
2) Slice the carrots lengthwise into strips, peel and cut the jicama into 1 1/2-inch strips.
3) Cut the chicken into 1 1/2-inch strips.
4) In a... - 44.3962
Hearty Cream Of Chicken Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients except for the flour.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
3) Before it is time to serve, take out the chicken parts from the soup. Let the chicken cool.
4) Skin and bone the meat and... - 44.2295
Roasted Chicken Soup
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine chicken carcass, garlic, onion and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 1 hour.
3. Remove and drain using a soup strainer. Reserve liquid and cooked meat.
4. In... - 44.1523
Lemon Chicken Soup
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat.
Add celery, leeks, and onion; cook, stirring often, until soft but not browned, about 15 minutes.
Add water, parsley sprigs, bay leaf, thyme, and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil over high... - 44.1344
Thick Chicken Soup
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt, oregano, and garlic.
Brown on all sides in oil in skillet; add ham, onion, green pepper, tomatoes, and 1 cup water.
Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, remove and discard bones from chicken.
Return chicken meat to mixture... - 44.0034
Chicken Leek And Chickpea Soup
1) In a saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil. Add and cook the pasta, until just tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and continue to simmer the stock.
2) In a large saucepan, gently saute the leek and garlic in the butter, until golden.
3)... - 43.9595
Sweet Corn And Crabmeat/ Chicken Soup
1. To prepare the crab flake the crabmeat (or chop the chicken meat), then mix with the ginger.
2. In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the milk and cornflour paste and beat again until smooth.
3. Blend in the crabmeat or... - 43.8143
Chicken Noodle Yogurt Soup
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat; add chopped onion, thyme, pepper, and dill weed.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (6 to 8 minutes).
Stir in garlic; then add parsley, carrots, and broth and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and... - 43.7995
Mushroom Chicken Soup
1.Take out the mushrooms in a bowl by draining the liquid content in a separate bowl.
2.In a sauce pan, put the chicken broth and let it boil.
3.Once done, put rice and terragon in the pan and cover the pan.
4.Let the ingredients cook... - 43.7962
Chicken And Noodle Soup
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate for 20 minutes.
Dice the bamboo and mushrooms.
Boil the stock and add the chicken, stirring to separate the pieces.
Then add the bamboo and mushrooms.
Simmer for 5 minutes, adjust the seasoning and turn off... - 43.7754
Citrus Chicken Soup
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add broth, onion, tomatoes and their liquid, oregano, lemon peel, and pepper; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat in thickest part is no longer pink;... - 43.7682
Chicken Or Turkey Soup
1) From the carcass, remove the meat.
2) Crack the bones and add them to a large saucepan, along with the remaining skin, if any.
3) Add the onions, vegetables flakes, peppercorns, cloves, nutmeg or mace, bay leaf and just enough water... - 43.6521
Cut the chickens into pieces, reserving the breasts for canning separately.
Cover the chicken with water and add the vegetables and spices.
Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
Simmer for 2 to 3 hours or until tender.
Remove the skin and bones and discard,... - 43.6107
Chicken Ragout Soup
1) In a 4- or 5-quart casserole or soup kettle, combine the chicken parts, veal knuckle, peppercorns, salt and stock and water.
2) Add more stock or water, if necessary, to cover by an inch.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil over high heat, skimming the... - 43.4957
Main Dish Chicken Soup
Place chicken broth (and water, if using) in large 4-quart Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add carrots, green onions, red pepper and green peas.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut ends off cucumber and discard.
Using... - 43.4814
Mom's Homemade Chicken Soup
1. Separate chicken meat from bones.
2. In a 3-quart casserole, take chicken, celery, bay leaves, peppercorns and water.
3. Cover and heat at HIGH for 25 to 30 minutes.
4. In a 2-quart casserole; strain broth.
5. Add noodles, carrot and... - 43.4406
Jicama And Chicken Soup
1) Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, boil 5 to 6 cups water mixed with salt and then add chicken.
3) Mix in 2 cloves garlic and 1 teaspoon cumin.
4) Boil again and then lower heat.
5) Place lid and... - 43.4359
Spicy Chicken Soup
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the onion, garlic and ginger until the onion is soft.
Add the pepper, turmeric and chicken and stir for 30 seconds.
Add the soy sauce and stock and bring to the boil.
Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Reduce the heat... - 43.3346
Creamed Chicken Soup
1) In a pan, cook chicken with celery, bay leaf, onion, salt, and peppercorn until chicken is tender.
2) Strain the liquid, reserve the meat, and discard bones and skins if any.
3) Stir in cream and milk to the broth and bring it to boil.
4) Cream... - 43.2656
Cock A Leekie
1) In a saucepan, place chicken, water, ¼ of leek and bring to a boil.
2) Put the lid on and allow to simmer for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
3) Using a perforated ladle remove the chicken form the liquid and set aside.
4) Remove the scum off... - 43.1735
Whole Chicken Soup
Melt butter & cook onions gently until soft.
Add tomatoes, pepper, ladies fingers & rice.
Pour in the stock.
Add salt & pepper, if required.
Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Now, add the chopped cooked chicken and herbs.
Lastly, add soft... - 43.101
Lemon Chicken Soup With Rice
1) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, rice and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil over a high heat.
2) Cover and simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes until the rice is almost tender.
3) Stir in the lemon zest, juice and chicken, allow to simmer,... - 43.0168
Hearty Chicken Soup
Hearty Chicken Soup is what I would suggest to serve in the first course of dinner next time. This hearty chicken soup and you will love it for it rich taste. Why donâ€™t you give this yummy hearty chicken soup a try? - 42.8555
Pearl Barley And Chicken Soup
1. Quarter the onions and set them aside
2. Wash the potatoes and quarter them. Wash the carrots and quarter them too.
3. Rinse all of the ingredients and put them into a large pot of water. Simmer the pot to boil al the ingredients.... - 42.8488
Super Simple Chicken Soup
1) Cut chicken into 1-inch thick pieces.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, pour water, chicken broth, soy sauce and let it boil.
3) Add the chicken pieces and tomatoes in the liquid and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Mix in macaroni, thyme,... - 42.8484
Tangy Chicken Noodle Soup
Heat oil in a 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Add broth, bouillon cubes, garlic, thyme, pepper, dill weed, parsley, and carrots.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until... - 42.8375
Chicken Soup Recipes By Category