- » Chicken Shrimp Stew
Chicken Shrimp Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken shrimp stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken shrimp stew recipes.
Spicy Shrimp And Rice Stew
Mix the onion, pepper, garlic, and oil in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with the lid and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy, stirring midway.
Break up the tomatoes with a fork and stir into the... - 40.8982
Cajun Shrimp Stew
1. Saute celery, onion and garlic in butter or margarine until soft in a kettle. Stir in flour, salt, thyme and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in the tomatoes, chicken broth, clams and liquid, and red-pepper seasoning; cook and stir... - 33.4249
Cajun Shrimp Stew
1 In a kettle,saute celery, onion, and garlic in butter or margarine until soft.Stir in flour, salt, thyme, and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
2 Stir in the tomatoes, chicken broth, clams, and liquid, and red pepper seasoning;... - 38.607
Shrimp Etouffee And Parmesan Cheese Grits
If you are looking for a unique summertime seafood treat, then this interesting video is just perfect for you. See Chef John Maxwell as he cooks an elegant shrimp etouffee and parmesan cheese grits. Take a look and try out this amazing summer recipe for a... - 116.448
Jumbo Shrimp Ragout
1) In a large heavy pot, saute the garlic in the oil over a low heat for 1 minute, until soft.
2) Stir in the escarole and olives, stir continuously and cook for about 1 minute, until the escarole is tender.
3) Stir in the broth and basil, then cook... - 42.1779
Sweet Sour Shrimp
In large saucepan, combine pineapple liquid vinegar, 1/4 cup water, bouillon cubes, paprika, mustard and pepper.
Cook over low heat until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
Reserve 1/4 cup sauce.
Add shrimp to saucepan; simmer 10 minutes.
Add pineapple tidbits,... - 41.9281
1. Heat oil in a large skillet; stir in frozen shrimps and garlic. Saute 5 minutes; push to one side.
2. Place frozen green beans and mushrooms in pan; heat, breaking vegetables apart as they thaw, 3 minutes; stir in the water chestnuts, chicken broth and... - 32.9412
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
Shrimp With Green Chili Creole Sauce
1. In a large skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, green chilies, mustard, black pepper, red... - 37.3701
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the jalapenos, onions, and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the oregano, thyme, and bay... - 40.8854
Thai Shrimp And Squash Soup
An aromatic herb used throughout Southeast Asia, lemongrass resembles a green onion in shape and has long, thin, gray-green leaves. Kaffir lime leaves, from the Kaffir lime tree, have a distinctive shape: They are attached in pairs, end to end. Both of these... - 40.4405
Chicken And Shrimps Marengo
Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover.
Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 43.4568
Chicken And Shrimp Gumbo
1. Spray a nonstick Dutch oven with nonstick spray. Add the sausage and onion; cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the sausage, until browned, about 10 minutes. Add the bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 6 minutes.... - 28.8941
Garden Egg And Chicken Stew
Try something new in your kitchen. Watch this recipe video for Garden Egg and Chicken Stew. This African dish is unique as it is thickened with the garden egg puree. Have a look at the video and give it a go. - 110.811
Chicken Chili, Brunswick Stew And Jambalaya
This video will show you how easy it is to make No mess Meals in Minutes that are multi pupose. Multi Purpose meals that you have common ingredients but make different flavors. We show you how planning will save you time, money and give you back your saity in... - 91.8507
Quick Paella Stew
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven mix celery, onion, bouillon, oregano, saffron, garlic, 3 cups water and tomatoes.
2. Stir well and boil the mixture.
3. Decrease heat, cover, and cook on low flame for 15 minutes until done.
4. Add chicken,... - 45.5569
Chicken Shrimp Gumbo
Sprinkle chicken pieces with 2 tsp salt; brown well in hot shortening in large kettle.
Remove chicken from kettle and drain on paper towels.
Drain fat from kettle.
Mix water and flour; pour into kettle.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Stir in onion,... - 46.2681
Chicken & Shrimp In Scallop Shells
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover. Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 32.1709
Chicken And Shrimp Tortilla Soup
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. In a large saucepan cook the onion and cumin seed in hot oil about 5 minutes or till onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Carefully add the chicken broth, tomatoes, 3 tablespoons snipped cilantro, and lime juice. Bring to... - 37.2745
Thaw crawfish tails or shrimp, if frozen.
In a heavy 2 quart saucepan stir together flour and oil till smooth.
Cook over medium high heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium.
Cook and stir about 10 minutes more or till a reddish brown... - 44.2841
West Coast Bouillabaisse
In a Dutch oven saute onions, celery and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
Stir in broth, tomatoes with juice, clams with juice, wine, Worcestershire, thyme, hot pepper sauce and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in shrimp and... - 42.6227
Combine first 8 ingredients, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until shrimp are done. - 33.0892
Blackened Seafood Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, warm the butter over medium-high heat. Add the celery, onion, and bell pepper, and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large cast-iron skillet, warm the oil over high heat until smoking. Sprinkle... - 40.169
Seafood Stew With Water Chestnuts
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper, and mix well. Add the fish and shrimp, stir to coat with the marinade, and let the mixture marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and reserve the marinade. In a Dutch oven,... - 36.847
Mixed seafood Stew
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven; saute onions several minutes, until translucent.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; simmer 45 minutes.
Cook lobster. (Place in large kettle of boiling salted water 10 minutes.)
Break claws and tail... - 42.0085
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven heat vegetable oil.
2. Add onions or leeks and sautÃ© for several minutes, until translucent.
3. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Cook and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. In large kettle boil salted water for 10... - 42.7076
Cut crab in serving-size pieces and set aside.
Cooking Heat oil in a 5-quart pot over medium heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until onion is soft.
Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
Add broth, water, and wine... - 44.0317
Chili Fish Stew
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add chili powder; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth and green chilies (with liquid).
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Stir... - 42.8722
Seafood Stew With Rotini
A warming stew doesn't have to weigh you down. Try this tomatoey seafood version. It's packed with vegetables, shrimp, firm white fish, and especially flavor. Paired with Dreamfields pasta, it's a lite approach to a hearty dinner. Give this Seafood Stew a... - 124.761
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 41.8843
A true Spanish cuisine addict will love this Paella recipe of mine. This paella recipe is fast, easy and tasty but you can very well pass on your tips in case you have any. Start now! - 40.6176
Amy's Firecracker Shrimp And Grits
1. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour olive oil, and sauté onion and pepper in it until they become soft and translucent.
2. Throw prawns, and continue cooking.
3. Stir in Creole spice and garlic. Sauté until prawns are tender.
4. Add stewed... - 99.0679
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Arrange fish on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until fish is pliable. Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine celery and fa... - 30.1462
Thaw fillets Skin and cut into bite-size pieces.
If necessary, break up frozen block of okra.
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole stir together okra, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, perch fillet pieces, onion, green pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, bouillon... - 41.0216
Seafood Stew With Tomatoes And Fennel
In a large casserole cook the leek, the fennel, the mushrooms, the garlic, and salt and pepper to taste in the olive oil over moderate heat, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the mushrooms begin to give off liquid.
Add the wine and... - 35.9081
1. Take a large Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan, add oil and when heated, add leeks and onions. Keep the heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, till tender.
2. Add garlic, stir well and add tomato sauce, tomatoes, fresh parsley, green... - 43.5902
Mediterranean Fish And Pasta Stew
Peel and clean shrimp; cut in half.
Scrub mussels under cold water, removing any beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Set seafood aside.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; add onion, garlic, carrot, celery and hot pepper... - 43.9971
Everyday Cioppino Fish Stew
1) Chop celery and onion (can be chopped while cooking anchovies).
2) In a large pot, combine anchovies, may leaf, garlic, pepper and oil.
3) Let the anchovies melt in the oil and it will act as natural salt.
4) Let it break up into... - 46.4297
African Eggplant Stew With Fish
You will definitely like this African Eggplant Stew with Fish if you like eggplants and curry. This is a country style preparation. The fish and eggplant go really well together. Take a look and try it out. - 115.238
In 2-quart casserole melt butter at HIGH for 30 seconds.
Cook at HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes, just till edges curl, stirring twice.
Remove oysters, reserving butter in casserole.
Set oysters aside.
In same casserole, cook mushrooms and onion,... - 43.7708
A nice cajun treat for those just starting their journey into the cajun culinary field - 37.4793
Nassau Shrimp And Grits
Peel and devein shrimp.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, and ham; saute 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add chicken broth and tomato; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat,... - 41.0527
Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine
Saute shrimp and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until shrimp are pink.
Stir in tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes.
Blend in skim milk, flour, and green onions.
Add red pepper now if you are using it.
Sprinkle in Parmesan cheese.
Heat until smooth and... - 37.4893
1. Cut shrimp into small pieces; set aside. In large saucepan, cook onion, celery and carrot in butter until onion is tender.
2. Add shrimp; cook 1 minute. Add broth, tomatoes and thyme; simmer 10 minutes. Ladle 1/3 of soup into blender container or food... - 35.049
Italian Style Shrimp And Rice
1. In a large skillet heat oil; add garlic and rice. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Carefully add broth. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes or till rice is tender and water is absorbed. Stir in shrimp, tomatoes, zucchini, onions, basil, and... - 34.3871
Spanish Rice With Shrimp
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except shrimp.
Microwave at High for 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 28 to 35 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Stir in shrimp.
Let stand, covered,... - 45.1926
Shrimp & Sausage On Mexican Rice
In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, mix rice, tomatoes, water, and broth; cover tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until rice is tender to bite, 50 to 60 minutes.
About 15 minutes before rice is done, crumble sausage into 1-inch chunks in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan... - 36.7876
Spanish Rice With Shrimp
Combine all ingredients except shrimp in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 10 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM (50%).
Microwave until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, 28 to 35 minutes.
Stir in shrimp.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 39.5515
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Gumbo
Toss onion and sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or a 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Cook sausage in a large Dutch... - 42.648
Andouille Sausage, Shrimp, And Oyster Gumbo
It’s hard to say how gumbo was invented, although its connection to Africa is not in doubt. One legend is that it came about when okra was introduced to Mobile, Alabama in 1704 by twenty-five French mademoiselles known as the “Cassette girls,” who... - 42.32
This Skillet Paella makes a mouthwatering meal ! Try out this irresistible medley of vegetables, shrimp, chicken, Vienna sausage and rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Skillet Paella are welcome ! - 38.8589
1. Prick sausage with fork. In small saucepan of boiling water poach sausage 5 minutes to release excess fat. Drain.
2. Coat nonstick Dutch oven or large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, green and red peppers, and garlic.... - 40.9804
Place the onions, scallions, and garlic in a large, heavy-bottom saucepan with the oil and cook over medium heat until the onions are translucent.
Add the tomatoes and juice, stock, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, black pepper, and cayenne.
Cover, bring... - 36.4225
Kare - Kare
Kare Kare is a traditional Filipino stew complimented with a thick savory peanut sauce. The commonly used meats for this dish are ox tail, tripe, and pork leg; on some occasions goat and chicken meat are also used. Besides the peanuts, this dish depends on... - 95.0528
West Coast Bouillabaisse
1. In a Dutch oven saute onions, celery and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in broth, tomatoes with juice, clams with juice, wine, Worcestershire, thyme, hot pepper sauce and bay leaf.
3. Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
4. Simmer for 15... - 46.9502
1. In a Dutch oven combine together un-drained stewed tomatoes, condensed tomato soup, condensed chicken gumbo soup, water, sweet potato, celery, green onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, bottled hot pepper sauce, and bay leaf; bring the... - 47.1568
Egusi Soup also called Agusi stew is a common stew in many African countries, in Nigeria Egusi soup is enjoyed almost every day. It is made from ground melon seed and can be served with any type of FuFu ( pounded yam, Gari ….) . Here you will find out an... - 106.954
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 44.5372
1. In a saucepan, mix all ingredients except shrimps and okra; stir and heat until the mixture boils and bouillon cubes dissolves.
2. Let the stew simmer until the vegetables are tender and mixture is reduced by about half.
3. Remove and discard bay... - 44.8007
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet and fry chicken until golden brown.
Remove chicken to a heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Add flour to fat in skillet and cook until lightly brown.
Add onion and garlic clove; simmer... - 42.5139
Chinese Hot Pot Fondue
Prepare chicken, beef, shrimp and vegetables; arrange on serving tray.
Cover and refrigerate until time to serve.
Prepare desired sauces.
Use bottled soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce, mustard sauce, teriyaki sauce or prepare your own .
Heat chicken broth and... - 42.318
Iced Fresh Tomato Soup
Iced Fresh Tomato Soup is very easy to make soup recipe. Iced Fresh Tomato Soup get its taste from tomatoes mixed with basil and chicken broth, garnished with Shrimp. Iced Fresh Tomato Soup is inspired by world class restaurants all over the world. - 36.5927
In a large deep pan (at least 3-gallon size) combine onions, celery, bay leaves, and butter and cook over hot fire or high heat, stirring, until butter melts; then cover pan and simmer until vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally.
Add mushrooms and... - 42.7586
Chrysanthemum Bowl is a Chinese delicacy. Chrysanthemum Bowl gets its taste from chicken and seafood cooked with vegetable and eggs. Chrysanthemum Bowl is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 43.9902
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Ten Variety Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue, you will need a Mongolian hot pot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chopsticks and bowls.
Cut the chicken, duck and pork into small cubes.
Stir-fry the chicken in a little oil, then add a... - 40.1981
Chinese Hot Pot
1. If using Asian noodles, soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Boil the broth in a large saucepot. Add the clams and dumplings, and simmer until the first clam starts to open, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the crab, lettuce, and noodles, and simmer until... - 27.2517
Chinese Hot Pot With Spinach
At serving time, have uncooked meats and vegetables on large tray or platter and spinach in serving bowl at room temperature.
Provide chopsticks, bamboo tongs, fondue forks, or wire ladles as cooking tools for guests.
In a fondue cooker, electric skillet,... - 34.1169
Chinese Hot Pot
Choose 2 meats or combination of meat and seafood and 3 vegetables from selections above.
Cut pork, beef or lamb across grain into 1/8 inch slices; cut chicken breast across grain into 1/4-inch slices.
Divide meat, seafood and vegetables among serving trays... - 42.1883
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.1554
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.8982
Easy Crawfish Bisque
Crawfish may be a gastronomic turn-off for many, but this dish is certainly not. Beryl Stokes presents yest another Cajun staple that oozes with flavor and texture. One of the most flavorful crawfish dishes to be ever made, this one's sure to tantalize your... - 99.6736
Paella ole is a shrimp and pepperoni paella made with vegetables. This spanish delight is skillet cooked with chicken broth and stewed tomatoes. Flavored with garlic and red pepper with a hint of saffron, the paella ole is filling and heaty with the shrimp... - 44.9814
Jambalaya is a cooked southern speciality made with vegetables, meat and rice. This jimbalaya is made with cooked ham and shrimp along with tomatoes. Herbed with thyme, this ham and shrimp jimbalaya is flavored with a hint of garlic and simmered to a moist... - 29.9911
In a 2-quart casserole combine okra, undrained tomatoes, vegetable juice cocktail, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, bouillon granules, thyme, garlic, red pepper, and allspice.
Add bay leaf.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 6... - 44.7493
Celery Chicken Pilaf
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Brown ham lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy roasting pan. Stir in garlic and onions; saute 5 minutes, or until soft. Add chicken and shrimps.
3. Combine the tomatoes, salt, red-pepper seasoning and bay leaf in a... - 33.1866
If using medium grain rice, use 1 1/4 cups of broth; if using parboiled rice, use 1 3/4 cups of broth.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken and stir until browned.
Add rice, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring, until onion is... - 40.128
1. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and with pepper. In a large frying pan with a lid, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook chicken in batches over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes per batch. Add sausage and... - 32.3533
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Brown ham lightly in butter or margarine in a heavy roasting pan.
Stir in garlic and onions; saute 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add chicken and shrimps.
Combine the tomatoes, salt, red pepper seasoning and bay leaf in a large bowl;... - 43.5823
Gumbo And Soups
Gumbo And Soups has a luscious taste. Gumbo And Soups gets its taste from chicken mixed with Worcestershire sauce and veal. Gumbo And Soups is inspired by many around the world. - 47.001
Red Creole Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a classic New Orleans dish that is a signature to Creole and Cajun cuisine. This red jambalaya is a Creole version with French and Spanish influences. In fact, this recipe is thought to be a regional variation of a Spanish paella using tomatoes... - 126.313
New Orleans Style Creole Jambalaya
This New Orleans Style Creole Jambalaya is as slow and simple as the city itself. A dish that understands the soulful melody of comfort on a plate. Watch this video to learn this hearty preparation and give your family a delicious surprise. - 116.35
New Orleans Gumbo
1) Saute the chicken, ham, and butter in a large soup pot until the chicken browned. Add the onion, thyme, and parsley. Saute until the onion becomes transparent. Add the boiling water, bay leaf, okra, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
2) Lower flame and... - 31.8929
Cut sausages into 1-inch diagonal slices.
Place in electric skillet and brown as directed on package.
Add remaining ingredients except green pepper.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 41.7743
This video is in Filipino. - 94.0441
Seafood Ragout With Rice And Peas
1. Cut the fish into 1 ½-inch square pieces and keep aside.
2. Remove the shells from the shrimp and keep aside.
3. In a large, heavy soup pot, heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the oil and cook briefly, until the onion is... - 45.2891
Cut sausages into 1-inch diagonal slices.
Cook in 10-inch skillet according to package directions; drain.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet.
Heat boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 33.8768
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 44.5123