- » Chicken Shrimp Gumbo
Chicken Shrimp Gumbo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken shrimp gumbo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken shrimp gumbo recipes.
New Chicken And Shrimp Gumbo
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the diced chicken with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix, and sprinkle the shrimp with another tablespoon of the seasoning mix.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to... - 46.6631
Chicken Shrimp Gumbo
Cook fowl with 5 cups water, garlic, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper for 3 hours, or until tender.
Cool and remove meat from bones.
Cut into pieces.
Strain broth and reserve.
Add enough water to make 6 cups.
Cool and skim off fat.
Cook salt pork... - 42.1354
Chicken And Shrimp Gumbo
1. Spray a nonstick Dutch oven with nonstick spray. Add the sausage and onion; cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the sausage, until browned, about 10 minutes. Add the bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 6 minutes.... - 28.8941
You May Also Like!
Shrimp And Chicken Gumbo
This Shrimp gumbo is the best seafood and okra dish that I've ever tasted ! Try this creamy savory spiced and herbed accompniment with a bowl of hot rice. Tell me if you like this Shrimp Gumbo. - 38.6881
Creamy Shrimp Gumbo
Prepare this Creamy Shrimp Gumbo - a delicious meal-time appetizer! Relish the shrimp and chicken gumbo soup combination - your taste buds to go reeling! - 29.4626
Chicken Shrimp Gumbo
Sprinkle chicken pieces with 2 tsp salt; brown well in hot shortening in large kettle.
Remove chicken from kettle and drain on paper towels.
Drain fat from kettle.
Mix water and flour; pour into kettle.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Stir in onion,... - 46.2681
Shrimp, Chicken, And Andouille Gumbo
Feeling hungry! Then Shrimp, Chicken, And Andouille Gumbo is the perfect choice. This dish is simply divine. Try this Shrimp, Chicken, And Andouille Gumbo recipe! - 42.097
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In a 1 quart nonmetal casserole combine butter or margarine, 1 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 3 to 4 minutes or till boiling.
Stir in the uncooked rice; cover and set aside.
In a 3... - 47.5295
Chicken, Shrimp, And Okra Gumbo
1. Heat oil in a heavy 3- or 4-quart saucepan. Add flour and cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until rich brown and nutty in fragrance, about 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
2. Immediately and carefully stir in scallions, green pepper,... - 32.2051
1. Take a 3-quart microwave-oven-safe casserole and add butter, celery and onion into it. Microwave it for about 3-4 minutes at high until the mixture turns soft.
2. Add flour into the onion mixture and stir well. Add chicken broth in gradual steps... - 40.6268
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet and fry chicken until golden brown.
Remove chicken to a heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Add flour to fat in skillet and cook until lightly brown.
Add onion and garlic clove; simmer... - 42.5139
In a large sauce pan over medium high heat cook celery, onions, and garlic in oil until celery is tender, stirring often.
Stir in soup mix, tomatoes, water, bay leaf, sugar, thyme, pepper and pepper sauce.
Heat to boiling stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to... - 36.779
Champion Seafood Gumbo
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, reserving 3 cups liquid, discard bay leaves and hot pepper.
Rinse shrimp with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp, set aside.
Combine... - 46.2903