- » Chicken Shrimp Fettuccine
Chicken Shrimp Fettuccine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken shrimp fettuccine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken shrimp fettuccine recipes.
You May Also Like!
Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine
Saute shrimp and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until shrimp are pink.
Stir in tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes.
Blend in skim milk, flour, and green onions.
Add red pepper now if you are using it.
Sprinkle in Parmesan cheese.
Heat until smooth and... - 35.7178
Shrimp With Broccoli Rabe And Fettuccine
Cook the fettucine according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Meanwhile, remove and discard the outer leaves from the broccoli rabe.
Cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium... - 40.7626
Chocolate And Curry Fettuccine With Apples And Shrimp
Soak the apples in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour and curry powder.
Cook 2 minutes, do not brown.
Add the cream, chicken stock and apples.
Simmer gently until thickened.
Blend in the chocolate.
Simmer... - 40.6776
Shrimp And King Crab Fettuccine With Olives And Artichokes
1. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat; add garlic, shallot, shrimp, oregano and garlic powder. Saute for 1 minute.
2. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Stir in crab, artichokes and olives and heat through.
3. Toss with fettuccine. Garnish... - 29.4675
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Roasted Red Peppers
Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired, leaving tails intact.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces.
Steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Place oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; saute until tender.
Add shrimp; cook... - 43.0821
Stir Fried Vegetables And Shrimp On Fettuccine
1. Wash and trim the beans, squash and carrots. Cut the beans into 2-inch lengths, the squash into 2 x 1/4-inch sticks and the carrots into 1/4-inch-thick diagonal slices. Slice the shrimp in half lengthwise; set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a... - 34.9765
Fettuccine With Shrimp Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, wine, marjoram and pepper in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp and return mixture to boiling.
Cook 1 minute or until shrimp are opaque.
Remove shrimp from sauce... - 45.0561
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Portobello Mushrooms
Cook the pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Remove brown gills from underside of mushroom cap using a spoon, and discard gills.
Cut cap into thin slices.
Cut slices in half... - 42.8868
Fettuccine With Sharimp & Gorgonzola
1. Bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta and cook just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well and keep warm
2. Melt butter in... - 24.0208
Fettuccine Alfredo With Herbs And Chicken
Fettuccine alfredo is a pasta dish made from fettuccine pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese, butter, and heavy cream. As the cheese melts, it thickens the liquids to form a smooth and rich coating on the pasta. Although it was named by an Italian restaurateur,... - 51.1809