- » Chicken Sauce
Chicken Sauce Recipes
Chicken sauce is a special sauce served with chicken based dishes or used as a condiment in the preparation of chicken based dishes. Chicken sauce is usually prepared with few ingredients and is used for improving ... More »
Chicken Topped With Fresh Berry Sauce
If you are a chicken lover, then here is something for you. Chicken topped with fresh berry sauce is a delightful dish which requires very less cooking and yet tastes heavenly. Watch the video to see how the dish is made and do try them on your own. - 131.184
Chicken In Cherry Sauce
Chicken in cherry sauce is something exotic to serve in any special occasion. The bright red-colored gravy and the incredible aroma, make the dish completely irresistible. You too can prepare this at your own kitchen and enjoy a gorgeous-looking and flavorful... - 127.75
Pan Seared Chicken And Zucchini With A Chervil Pan Sauce
Looking for new ways to make boring and bland chicken breast taste more interesting? Here is a fantastic recipe that converts lean chicken into a mean meal! This is the perfect light, refreshing spring summer dish combining seared chicken and tender zucchini... - 114.67
Chicken In Special Ying's Sauce
Real taste of China !!!! This is a fine video to prepare a quick and easy chicken with a special Ying's sauce. Made with a blend of authentic Chinese, this sauce provides a very savor taste to the chicken side dish. Take-out from your neighborhood Chinese... - 111.823
Pollo A La Parilla En Sofrito
Perhaps there is no better way to savor chicken than grill it. If you find the above statement far-fetched, then you have to try this recipe once to know it for yourself. This iconic Cuban grilled chicken dish cooked with sofrito sauce makes for a... - 105.743
Chicken Curry Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Peel and cut the carrots in dices, and leave aside.
3. Peel and slice the onions, and leave aside.
4. In a non-stick pan heat half of the butter, and fry half of the chicken wings.
5. While frying turn... - 75.6197
Chicken Bathed In Walnut Sauce
1) In a large stockpot, place the dark meat of the chicken, onion, celery, carrots, parsnips, garlic, tomato, parsley, dill, chicken broth, and water, to prepare the broth.
2) Bring slowly to boil, then reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 15... - 48.7792
Chicken And Peach Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Season the chicken pieces with the salt and pepper and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, saute the chicken pieces in the heated oil for 8 to 10 minutes until evenly golden brown.
4) Remove and place... - 48.121
Chicken In Light Sauce
In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, yogurt, and 1 cup of water.
Mix well and set aside.
Put chopped garlic and ginger into the container of an electric blender, along with 2 tablespoons of water.
Blend until you have a smooth paste.
Cut chicken into... - 47.4724
Chicken With Oyster Sauce
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together oyster sauce, water, sherry, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry carrot in hot oil for 1... - 47.442
Breast Of Chicken With Peach And Pink Peppercorn Sauce
1. Get a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade and then puree the blanched peaches with 1 cup of the wine.
2. Melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium heat.
3. Add the chicken breast and sauté on both the sides till it... - 47.1695
Chicken In Pecan Sauce
1) Finely chop two onions and crush garlic.
2) Place both in a mortar or blender with Pecans and salt.
3) Crush or blend to a paste.
4) Gradually add 2 tbsp lemon juice to give a creamy mixture.
5) Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
6) Peel and... - 46.9443
Sauteed Breast Of Chicken With Foie Gras And White Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Take a sauté pan and melt the butter.
3. Sauté the chicken pieces over medium-high heat about 3 minutes on each side.
4. When the sautéing will be almost done, remove the meat pieces on a plate and... - 46.4768
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1) Fresh tomatoes needs to be skinned, core, deseeded and halved. If using canned tomatoes, drain and coarsely chop. Keep aside.
2) Clean parsley and dry with paper towels. Chop to measure 3 tablespoons. Place remaining parsley in refrigerator... - 46.3559
Chicken Pieces With Nutty Sauce
1) Peel and finely chop two onions.
2) Peel and crush garlic.
3) Place both in a mortar or blender with walnuts and salt.
4) Crush or blend to a paste, gradually adding 2 tbsp lemon juice to give a creamy mixture.
5) Cut chicken into bite-size... - 46.3246
Chicken In Rose Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a baking pan, melt 2 tablespoons of margarine.
3) Add chicken breasts and bake for 30 minutes.
4) In a saucepan, melt the remaining margarine.
5) Add flour and cook briefly, stirring.
6) Add chicken... - 46.126
Chicken With Hoisin Sauce
1) Take a sealed plastic bag of a gallon capacity and mix all the ingredients except chicken thighs in it.
2) Place chicken in it and seal it, squeezing out the excess air.
3) Turn the bag for coating chicken with the marinade within it.
4)... - 45.8541
Sauteed Breast Of Chicken With Foie Gras And Truffle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Sauté the truffles for a short time with 2 tablespoons of the oil
3. Deglaze the pan with Madeira and reduce by half over medium-high heat.
4. Add 3/4 cup of the stock and reduce by half in quantity... - 45.5336
Chicken In Three Peppercorn Sauce
Wash the chicken and pat dry.
Combine the flour with the seasonings.
Dust the chicken with the flour.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Fry the chicken until golden brown.
Remove and reserve.
Fry the mushrooms until tender.
Return the chicken to the pan.
Add... - 45.0959
Spicy Chicken In Wine Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 In a plastic bag, mix flour, tarragon, salt, paprika, and ginger.
3 Add the chicken pieces, a few at a time, and shake to coat;use all the flour mixture.
4 In 10-inch skillet, add oil and... - 44.9175
Brown Chicken Sauce
This Brown Chicken Sauce recipe is well tested and perfected one. I can swear by this hand down Brown Chicken Sauce recipe from my mother. Try it, you cant go wrong with it! - 44.6656
Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce
Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce is a mind blowing appetizer. The Lemon juice gives Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce a tangy and refreshing taste. - 44.3673
Chicken Crepes With Tangerine Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Orange Crepe Batter (omitting sugar).
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the scallions, celery and parsley for two minutes.
Add the chicken and mix well.
Cook until the chicken is heated... - 44.1694
Chicken In Walnut Sauce
1.Prepare noodles by following the instructions on the package.
2.Once done, strain and put the noodles in 13x9x2 refrigerator to oven baking dish.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Apply the seasoning of salt, rosemary and pepper to... - 44.1143
Chicken Pieces With Nutty Sauce
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a mortar, add in finely chopped onions, crushed garlic, walnuts and salt. Crush to get a smooth blend. Add in lemon juice little by little to get a creamy texture.
3) Without removing the skin of the chicken, wipe and... - 44.0319
Egg Puff Squares With Chicken Sauce
These Egg Puff Squares with Chicken Sauce are truly amazing ! Try out deliciously seasoned Egg Puff Squares for your next meal and let me know if you like them. - 43.8667
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1. Take salt and rub all over the chicken, stuff the cavity with the ginger and spring onions and leave the chicken at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of... - 43.8142
Chicken In Paprika Laced Walnut Sauce
PUT THE ONION, carrot, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt in a large pot with the water.
Bring to a boil and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Add the chicken pieces, with more hot water if needed to fully cover the chicken, and simmer until the meat is... - 43.5119
Chicken Gizzards In Sauce Pietro
Put salt pork in kettle with next 3 ingredients and cook until pork is golden brown.
Add gizzards, herbs, and salt and cook for a few minutes.
Add wine and simmer for about 25 minutes.
Add tomatoes, paste, and water and simmer until fairly thick.
Cook and... - 43.3694
Chicken Circassian With Walnut Sauce
Place chicken breast skin side down on work surface.
Using sharp knife, cut through cartilage at wishbone end.
Snap back to expose keel bone and remove bone.
Cut chicken breast in half through wishbone.
Set half aside.
Slide blade of small sharp knife under... - 43.1032
Chicken With Pink And Green Peppercorn Sauce
Heat the butter in a sauce pan and add the flour.
Reduce heat and cook 2 minutes.
Stir in the broth, cream and brandy.
Simmer until sauce thickens.
Stir in the peppercorns, onion and parsley.
Brush the chicken with melted butter.
Season with salt and... - 43.0181
Classic Chicken In Walnut Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the noodles as per the packet instructions.
3) Transfer the noodles into a 13X9X2 -inch refrigerator-to-oven baking dish.
4) Season the chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoon... - 42.8785
Fried Cabbage With Chicken Sauce
Wash the cabbage and cut into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces.
Cut the pre-soaked mushrooms into slices, discarding the hard stems.
Cut the bacon into shreds and chop the shrimps.
Cook the cabbage in boiling salted water for 2 minutes; drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons... - 42.7927
Chicken With Peach Sauce
Rub salt and pepper into the chicken pieces.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the chicken pieces, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Remove from the pan and place in a baking dish.
Add the onion and garlic to the frying pan and fry until the onion is soft... - 42.594
Chicken In Tomatillo Sauce
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine with flour, salt and pepper in plastic bag; shake to coat chicken well.
Fry chicken in heated oil in large skillet until golden brown.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add chipotle chilies and tomatillos; mix... - 42.594
Chicken With Cheddar Sauce
Combine onion and butter in 4c. glass measuring cup.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in chicken soup, olives and parsley; set aside.
Arrange chicken in 12x8x2" (2qt.) glass baking dish, skin side... - 42.3293
Chicken In Roquefort Sauce
Put the chicken strips in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper and the lemon juice and mix well.
Put the shallots into a casserole 7 inch (18 cm) in diameter and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the butter and melt for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle over... - 42.325
Grilled Chicken Breasts With Wine Sauce
Prepare grill placing coals to one side; heat until coals are ash white.
Make aluminum foil drip pan; place opposite coals.
Brush chicken breasts with oil.
Place chicken breasts on grill over drip pan.
Grill, turning occasionally, for 25 to 35 minutes or... - 41.9592
Chicken And Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a skilled, fry the disjointed chicken in a small amount of fat till it is browned. Place chicken in baking dish.
3) Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix well and pour over the chicken.
4)... - 41.6847
Chicken Sauce Recipes By Category