South East Asian
- » Chicken Satay
Chicken Satay Recipes
Chicken satay is a popular South East Asian dish, consisting of marinated chicken, which is prepared by grilling the skewered pieces of the meat. The dish is then served with sauce, most commonly peanut sauce. The ... More »
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18
Healthy Chicken Satay
When I hear about satays, I can't resist but say "bring it on baby"! Amy is just getting awesome at her kitchen making this wonderful Chicken Satay in her own healthy way and her tips are well worth the time. - 115.456
Asian Chicken Satay
What do you cook in summers when you don’t want to get into the kitchen? Well, if you don’t have an answer, Thriftycookingmom chef has this Asian Chicken Satay for everyone. She prepares a delicious marinade with soy sauce, brown sugar, cumin powder and... - 109.726
Chicken Ribbons Satay
Combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until smooth; cool.
Remove garlic from sauce; discard.
Reserve half of sauce for dipping.
Cut chicken... - 46.6043
Place chicken in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine pineapple juice and next 4 ingredients; pour over chicken.
Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes; set... - 45.1961
Chicken Satay Singapore Style
1) Soak 24 bamboo skewers (12 inches long) in water overnight.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients.
3) Cut the chicken along the grain into strips, about 3 inches long and 14 inches wide.
4) Mix well with the marinade and let... - 44.9052
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay
Here is the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay I tried last week. I was quite inhibitive in the beginning, however the aroma and taste of the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay erased all my inhibitios about this recipe. How about trying this Jamaican Jerk Chicken Satay? - 44.6334
Chicken Mushroom Satay
1. Rinse the chicken breasts with water and dry them.
2. Cut each chicken breast into 4 squarish pieces.
3. Cut the red pepper into 2-inch squares to make 18 pieces.
4. In a steamer basket over boiling water, put the mushrooms.
5. Boil them for... - 43.9003
Thread chicken pieces on wooden skewers.
Make marinade by stirring together 1 tablespoon pea nut butter and remaining ingredients.
Place chicken pieces in marinade and leave overnight.
Remove skewered chicken and barbecue 3 to 4 minutes outdoors (basting... - 40.465
1. Combine sugar, ginger, wine, oil and tumeric in large shallow dish. Cut chicken into slices, thread on to bamboo skewers, marinade in mixture for one hour.
2. Remove skewered chicken from marinade, place on rack in shallow dish. Cook on HIGH for eight... - 35.1073
1. Thread chicken onto lightly oiled bamboo skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine garlic, ginger, coriander and soy sauce and pour over skewers. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. To make sauce, place shallots or... - 34.734
Minced Chicken Satay
1. In a food processor, whirl coconut, chilies, and 2 tablespoons hot water until finely ground.
2. Add spice paste, salt, pepper, and chicken; whirl until well mixed.
3. Trim root ends from lemon grass. Trim tops to make stalks 6 to 8 inches long. Remove... - 33.2733
Chicken Satay Recipes By Category