- » Chicken Salad Tart
Chicken Salad Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken salad tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken salad tart recipes.
Tasty Hot Chicken Salad Tarts
When looking for a comfort bingeing, hot chicken salad tarts would surely appease. Packed with flavor, texture, and great taste, this easy-to-make chicken delight is a surefire winner. Perfect for casual get together and holiday dinners, this comfort dish is... - 108.801
Chicken Salad Tarts
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together salt and flour in it.
3) Take a pastry blender and cut in butter and shortening. Blend until mixture begins to resemble a coarse meal.
4) Sprinkle mixture with... - 46.8987
Chicken Salad Tarts
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening and butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape dough into about sixty... - 37.3938
Hot Chicken Salad In Cheese Tarts
1. Prepare Tart Shells as directed except — stir cheese into flour mixture before adding water.
2. Toss chicken, celery, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper in 1 1/2-quart bowl. Mix in mayonnaise. Carefully fold in grapes and 1/4 cup almonds. Cover loosely... - 32.2578
You May Also Like!
Lemon Chicken Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Open each pie crust, and remove the plastic film.
3) Dredge 1 teaspoon of flour over each crust and press the fold lines.
4) Flip the crust, floured side down on the working table and remove the remaining... - 46.2605
Red Cabbage And Apple Tarts - This Week's Feast
Cute little individual tarts made with cabbage and apples that are cooked with honey. They're topped with pie crust, baked, then topped with gorgonzola cheese and reduced balsamic vinegar. They are meant to be eaten alongside a Steak Salad. - 107.097
Cheery Cherry Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cherries, walnuts and onions; mix well. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, oregano and pepper; pour over chicken mixture. Mix gently. Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours. Serve on lettuce. Garnish with... - 29.2503
Keeneland Special Chicken Salad In Bread Bowl
If you are looking for a chicken salad recipe that is anything but ordinary, this is it. Ready in minutes and healthy too, Betty’s easy-to-prepare chicken salad packed with zingy flavors and served tastefully in a bread bowl makes for a hard-to-pass treat.... - 114.041
Perfect Chicken Salad
1. In a large pan of boiling salted water, cook the chicken till tender. Add the onion to the water along with the cloves, celery, and the parsley.
2. When the white meat is cooked, shred the meat from the bone. The dark meat takes a longer time... - 45.7572
Savory Sweet Tart Sauce
The Savory Sweet Tart Sauce is a yummy sauce that adds to the flavor of your meat preparation. Use this Savory Sweet Tart Sauce recipe and see how impressed your guests will be! - 20.4386
1. Combine first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Heat oi! in skillet until very hot.
3. Add shrimp and fry until golden brown.
4. Drain on absorbent paper. Remove to heated platter.
5. Saute onion in 2 tablespoons oil left in skillet.
6. Blend cornstarch... - 45.8718
Chicken Waldorf Salad
In a medium bowl combine chicken, apples, dried cherries, pecans, and celery.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, sour cream, lemon juice, honey, and rosemary.
Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss gently to coat.
If desired,... - 32.4464
Curried Chicken Salad Cups
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, fennel seed, curry, honey and cinnamon; add to chicken mixture and mix well. - 33.806
Montmorency Cherry Chicken Salad
Slice 1 of the nectarines; combine with cherries, chicken, celery and green onions in large bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt in small bowl, mixing well.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over chicken mixture; toss... - 35.0139