Salad Pita Pocket
- » Chicken Salad Pita Pocket
Chicken Salad Pita Pocket Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken salad pita pocket recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken salad pita pocket recipes.
Black Bean And Quinoa Pita Pocket
Packing office lunch can be cumbersome to many of you in a regular basis. But, these pita pockets are ready within couple of minutes, and they are going to boost up your metabolism through various kinds of nutritional contents. In this video, famous chef Dani... - 111.867
Pita Pockets Stuffed With Chicken Tikka & Raita
In a bowl, mix together the curry paste and yogurt.
Stir in the chicken cubes, coating them well in the mixture.
Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Mix together all the ingredients for the raita and set aside.
Place the marinated chicken on a... - 34.0723
California Pita Pockets
1. To prepare the cilantro leaves rinse, dry and finely chop them.
2. Cut the tomato into 1/2-inch dice and keep aside.
3. Combine them with the mayonnaise and the juice of 1 lime.
4. With the mayonnaise mix the chicken and season to... - 45.2232
Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads
Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads has a great taste. The Non vegetarians must try this Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads. The Chicken Salad In Mini Pita Breads is an easy to make dish. - 33.3331
Chicken Salad Pockets
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine together celery, chicken, green onions and raisins.
2) In another small bowl mix together lemon juice, mayonnaise, and curry powder. Blend all the ingredients nicely.
3) Pour the prepared sauce over chicken... - 43.6223
Greek Chicken Salad Pita
1. Sprinkle chicken with Greek seasoning.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
3. Combine chicken and roasted bell peppers... - 38.1699
Chicken Pocket Sandwiches
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, pepper flakes, and chicken.
Cook, stirring, until chicken is opaque on outside (about 3 minutes).
Add wine, bring to a boil, and boil until reduced by half (about 1 minute);... - 46.1297
Chicken Caesar Pockets
In medium bowl, mix salt, 2 teaspoons olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Place chicken on rack in broiling pan.
Place pan in broiler at closest position to source of heat; broil chicken about 12 minutes, turning... - 46.1724
Chicken Pocket Burgers
1. Place the frozen chicken patties on the baking sheet. Bake chicken patties according to the package directions.
2. While the chicken patties bake, put the tomato on the cutting board. Use the sharp knife to cut the tomato into thin slices. Use the scissors... - 32.7218
Pocket Meals On The Run
1 Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2 Add in the chicken.
3 Cook over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned and no longer pink.
4 Pour in 1 cup water.
5 Bring to a boil.
6 Add in the rice and... - 40.2427
Oriental Chicken Pitas
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, snow peas, peppers and sesame seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil.
Pour over the salad and mix well.
Spoon into the pita pockets.
Top each sandwich half and serve. - 40.9568
Oriental Chicken Pitas
1) Combine together the snow peas, chicken, peppers and sesame seeds in a medium bowl.
2) Whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil in a small bowl and pour the mixture all over the salad. Mix well.
3) Spoon the prepared salad... - 37.9671
1) Soak the bulgur for about 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and prepare bulgur according to package directions.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine bulgur with all other ingredients in it.
4) Cut meat into bite-size pieces, if desired.
5)... - 45.475
Chunky Salsa Chicken Sandwiches
In a large bowl combine chicken, yogurt, salsa and cumin; stir gently.
Stir in bell pepper, cilantro and green onions.
Line each pita half with lettuce.
Spoon chicken salad mixture evenly into pockets; sprinkle remaining toppings over chicken salad mixture. - 31.9901
1)In large bowl, blend golden onion soup mix, yogurt, oil, chili powder, cumin and ginger.
2) Add lamb pieces to the marinade and toss well to... - 43.289