- » Chicken Salad Log
Chicken Salad Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken salad log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken salad log recipes.
Festive Chicken Salad Log
Mix cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, ginger, pepper and pepper sauce.
Stir in chicken, eggs and 1/4 cup onions.
Shape into log, 8x2 inches.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
Cut green pepper rings to make strips.
Place strips... - 38.8284
Chicken Salad With Jicama And Grapefruit
1. With a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit, removing all the skin and white pith. Holding the grapefruit over a bowl to catch the juices, cut between the membranes to loosen the segments, and drop them into the bowl. Remove any seeds from the grapefruit... - 38.368
Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and... - 47.04
You May Also Like!
Baked Chicken Legs Stuffed With Millet
1. To prepare the chicken legs, on a clean work surface or on a meat board, place the chicken leg, skin side down debone the leg. To do this, using a sharp tipped meat knife, start at the end of the bone and gently cut the flesh away, until the... - 43.0853
Baked Turkey Croquettes
In a bowl, combine the salad dressing with the Worcestershire, onion, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Stir in the cooked rice and the turkey meat.
Chill for several hours.
To shape the croquettes, press about 1/4 cup of the mixture at a time with your... - 32.6418
Turkey Rolled With Ham And Mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. On a clean and flat work surface,
3. Arrange the turkey slices, overlapping them to form a large rectangle.
4. Arrange the ham slices over the turkey slices.
5. Leaving a 3/4-inch border all around,... - 48.7292
Fresh Asparagus Side
Looking for an easy vegetable side dish for dinner and have a lot of asparagus, here is a recipe you can simply rely on. Check out Caitlin cooking fresh asparagus in a simple and quick way to be just ready to accompany mains in a matter of minutes. Crunchy an... - 101.486