Simple Chicken Salad
- » Chicken Salad Lemon Pepper
Chicken Salad Lemon Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken salad lemon pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken salad lemon pepper recipes.
Salmon Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth and 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rice and garlic, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. When the rice is done, remove it from... - 38.5497
Chicken Salad With Lemon And Basil
Chicken salad with lemon and basil is a flavorful salad. Made with simple broth cooked chicken pieces, the chicken salad is dressed with added mayonnaise and yogurt to taste. Tossed and served, it is savory and filling. - 38.4752
Lemon Chicken Salad With Radicchio
Remove 8 to 10 large radicchio leaves; then rinse leaves and remainder of radicchio heads.
Wrap all radicchio in paper towels, enclose in a plastic bag, and refrigerate until crisp (at least 1 hour) or for up to 2 days.
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan... - 41.1026
Lemon Poppyseed Garlic Chicken Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, poppy seeds, and red bell pepper.
2. Drop celery, green onion, and garlic.
3. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and yogurt in the bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle cayenne, if desired and mix well.... - 101.646
Lemon And Herb Marinated Flattened Chicken With Panzanella Salad
1. For the Chicken: Place the chicken in a pan and cover with garlic, thyme, oregano, lemon juice, zest and olive oil.
2. Wrap the pan with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. For the Vinaigrette:... - 117.762
Chicken With Celery Lemon And Juniper
Remove excess fat from the inside of the chicken and cut off the parson's nose.
Remove any trussing strings.
Brown lightly all over in a little oil, butter or a mixture of both.
Remove from the pan and pat off excess oil or butter with absorbent paper..
Put... - 44.0471
Lemon Broiled Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with monosodium glu tamate, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Line broiler pan with aluminum foil.
Turn temperature control to moderate (350Â°) and broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, or set control for "broil" and place broiler pan 7 to 8 inches from... - 33.9216
Spinach Chicken Salad
Spinach Chicken Salad is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 25.9003
Ginger Scallion Chicken With Oriental Salad
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the ginger, garlic and scallions.
3 Transfer the ginger-scallion mixture to a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the sesame oil, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of... - 41.6366
Cheery Cherry Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cherries, walnuts and onions; mix well. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, oregano and pepper; pour over chicken mixture. Mix gently. Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours. Serve on lettuce. Garnish with... - 29.2503
Chicken With Mushrooms, Mustard & Lemon
Chicken With Mushrooms, Mustard & Lemon has a fine taste. Chicken With Mushrooms, Mustard & Lemon gets its taste from chicken mixed with vegetables and flavored lemon juice. - 46.0237
Lemon Butter Chicken
I love lemons on everything and created this quick and easy recipe one night. You can reduce the lemon juice for a less lemony taste. I use tenderloins for a shorter cooking time. It is even better if you have the time to marinate. The leftover juice is great... - 36.9497
Chicken Salad Ole
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Spread the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet and bake, uncovered, for 7 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
Meanwhile, arrange the lettuce in an even layer on a large platter.
Layer the tortilla chips, avocado, tomatoes,... - 36.5778
Chicken And Rice Salad With Cashews
Combine rice, chicken, celery, onions, lemon juice, and nuts.
Add salad dressing and mix lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chill, and serve on salad greens.
Makes 4 servings. - 34.3025
Spicy Lemon Chicken
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces.
Discard the wings and carcass.
Remove the skin.
Make a groove along each drumstick.
Mix together the lemon juice, oil, Tabasco sauce, saffron, cumin, cinnamon, honey and mint.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put the chicken in... - 44.9261
Favorite Chicken Salad
Combine salad dressing or mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Add chicken, celery, pickles, and onion.
Season with salt and pepper.
Chill. - 30.968
Rainbow Chicken Salad
Bring water to a simmer in deep saucepan over medium heat; add chicken, salt and pepper.
Cover; simmer about 30 minutes or until tender.
While chicken is cooking, prepare Orange-Mustard Mayonnaise.
Remove chicken from pan; cool.
Remove and discard skin and... - 41.549
Soy Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, cucumber, sprouts and egg in a medium bowl.
Cover tightly and refrigerate until serving time.
To make the dressing, blend remaining ingredients.
Just before serving, pour dressing over salad.
Toss to completely coat the salad. - 34.6658
Italian Chicken And Artichoke Salad
To make dressing, cream together anchovies, 1 tablespoon of the oil, dry mustard, and a dash pepper.
Blend in lemon juice, Worcestershire, and remaining oil; set aside.
To coddle egg, place whole egg in small saucepan of boiling water; immediately remove from... - 41.6812
Crunchy Chicken Salad
Crunchy Chicken Salad is a chill and serve version and the crunchy bite is promised by cashew nuts. This is chill and serve version of Crunchy Chicken Salad and make sure that you add the nuts just before serving. Why donâ€™t you give this Crunchy... - 35.1758
Chicken Tabouli Salad
Wash burghul in a bowl, changing water a few times. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 30 minutes.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle chicken seasoning over top. Place in a preheat skillet on high... - 34.9922
Chicken Liver Salad
Chicken Liver Salad is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Chicken Liver Salad dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.7544
Curried Rice Salad With Chicken And Mango
Peel and finely dice the onion and saute in the oil until translucent.
Add the rice and the curry powder.
Heat briefly, stirring constantly.
Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
Cook 20 minutes covered over low heat, then allow to cool.
Wash and clean... - 42.8085
Simple Chef's Salad
Yummy Chef's Salad! Just thinking about the wonderful flavors and texture of this Chef's Salad makes my mouth water! The Chef's Salad is oftem my dinner. You simply have to try them! - 37.3097
Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes, or until just tender; drain well.
Turn into a large bowl.
While the pasta is cooking, in a food processor fitted with the steel blade, puree the peppers, vinegar, stock, parsley, lemon juice,... - 32.1651
Lemon Broccoli Salad
Separate broccoli into florets, peel stems and slice crosswise.
In a covered saucepan over medium heat steam broccoli in a small amount of water for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain, reserving liquid for soup.
Into a bowl of ice water plunge broccoli... - 41.3753
Salad With Chicken And Oranges
Season the chicken breast fillets with the pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a pan and fry the chicken 3 minutes on each side over medium heat.
Sprinkle the meat with the salt and allow to cool.
Peel and cut the onions into rings.
Halve the pepper and... - 42.673
Green Bean Salad With Chicken Livers
Top and tail the green beans and cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
Rinse and put on a dish with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Take care not to over cook, the beans... - 47.1114
Chicken Salad With Capers
1. Remove skin and bones from the chicken breasts; cut meat into generous pieces (you should have about 3 cups).
2. Combine chicken, celery and onion in a medium-size bowl. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing with lemon juice; add to chicken mixture with... - 31.7673
Tasty Oven Roasted Chicken With Lemon Potatoes
Are you bored of eating the regular chicken dish? Try Tasty oven roasted chicken with lemon potatoes. Fresh vegetables tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and chicken makes this dish by Eva mouthwatering. It just takes few minutes to make! - 100.039
Rosemary Lemon Chicken
This is one of the simplest and most flavorful chicken dishes I can imagine. Together, rosemary and lemon have a particular affinity for roasted meats. The hot oven makes the chicken's skin extra-crispy. - 0
Lemon And Cilantro Chicken Breasts
The sunny flavors of fresh lemon, cilantro and garlic permeate these easy pan-roasted chicken breasts. An easy olive oil marinated chicken breast recipe. Simple flavors add zip to this simple, healthy chicken main dish. This recipe is a summer favorite. - 135.693
Mix chicken, celery, apple, scallions, walnuts, dill, parsley, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper well.
Chill. - 32.653
Lemon Ring Mold With Tuna Cheddar Salad
Spray 3-cup ring mold with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In medium heatproof bowl sprinkle gelatin over boiling water and stir until dissolved; add remaining ingredients for mold to gelatin mixture and stir until combined.
Pour mixture into... - 40.8294
Lemon And Orange Salad
1) Chop some leaves of mint in a mortar or similar arrangement, saving several sprigs for later use.
2) Press and rub the leaves with the pestle or back of a wooden spoon until most of the juice has been squeezed out.
3) Mix with olive oil and leave... - 36.4853
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad tastes simply out of this world !This irresistible grilled chicken dressed with irresistible orange seasonings with fresh vegetables is my choicest salad for a summer meal. Enjoy this Orange Vinaigrette Grilled... - 33.6587
Curried Chicken Salad
1 Make a roux with the butter and flour and cook gently for 2 minutes without browning.
Gradually add the milk and chic- ken stock, stirring all the time, until the sauce boils and becomes thick and smooth.
2 Add the curry powder, season- ing and lemon... - 38.7538
Mediterranean Oregano Chicken Salad
Measure 4 quarts of water into a large kettle.
Add the onion, carrots, leek, thyme, bay leaf, parsley, peppercorns, cloves and salt to taste.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Add the chicken breasts, return to the boil,... - 41.0515
Oven Lemon Chicken
Coat chicken pieces in a mixture of the flour, salt, and paprika.
Melt butter in a baking pan; add chicken pieces and coat with butter on all sides.
Arrange chicken in a single layer, skin sides down.
Bake in a moderately hot oven (375°) for 30 minutes.
In... - 35.1989
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine warm water and mushrooms. Allow to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Once soaked, drain and remove stem. Cut mushroom caps into 1/8 inch thick slices. Keep aside.
3. In another medium sized bowl, combine the marinade and... - 43.7264
Lemon Chicken With Rosemary
1) Take plastic bag and put in flour, cumin, turmeric, salt and pepper.
2) Put in each chicken joint into the bag. Shake to coat.
3) Heat a pan with oil. Fry the chicken until well browned.
4) In a big bowl, mix together chicken stock, lemon rind,... - 42.744
Lemon Chicken Cruzan
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2. Skin the chicken breasts.
3. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Use a brush to glaze the chicken with this sauce.
5. Arrange the... - 45.0352
Lemon Chicken Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Open each pie crust, and remove the plastic film.
3) Dredge 1 teaspoon of flour over each crust and press the fold lines.
4) Flip the crust, floured side down on the working table and remove the remaining... - 46.2605
Poached Chicken With Lemons And Oranges
1. Sprinkle salt over the chicken pieces and then squeeze lemon juice, tossing to coat evenly.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat
3. Add the chicken to the butter in the skillet and fry the pieces until evenly... - 42.5101
Oven Fried Lemon Marinated Chicken
1) In a bowl, mix Combine chicken, soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, garlic, oil, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
3) Preheat the oven to 350F°.
4) Take the chicken from marinade... - 45.0043
Glazed Lemon Chicken
1. In a large, non-metallic bowl place the chicken.
2. Grate the rind of three lemons and reserve.
3. Squeeze the juice from the lemons to give 200 ml (7 fl oz) and pour over the chicken.
4. Add the garlic and ginger and mix well, cover with cling... - 44.7936
Lemon Baked Chicken For A Crowd
Lemon Baked Chicken For A Crowd is a moist tender crunch recipe that is perfect to fit in as a side dish of your party menu. An easy to prepare recipe, Lemon Baked Chicken For A Crowd is amazingly delicious. It is a dish that you will surely love to talk... - 34.5292
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more... - 101.215
Lemon Barbecue Roasted Chicken With Vegetables
1. Wash chicken inside and out, drain then pat dry with paper towels.
2. Wash lemons then peel off the zest with a potato peeler. Dice the zest finely. Juice the lemons. Mix together half of the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and... - 36.808
Chicken And Egg Terrine
Chicken And Egg Terrine is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Chicken And Egg Terrine is something you would never want to miss out on! - 47.4183
Congealed Chicken Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Cool slightly and stir into mayonnaise.
Add all other ingredients except the whipped cream and mix well.
Fold whipped cream into mixture.
Put into oiled loaf pan and chill until firm. - 36.6073
Basic Chicken Salad
Blend together mayonnaise, lemon juice, seasoned salt, and pepper; toss lightly with chicken mixture.
Chill. - 33.5139
Lemon Barbecued Chicken
1)On a chopping board, slice and split the chicken.
2)Wash and clean the chicken and pat it dry with some kitchen paper,
3)On a heavy skillet or a pan, melt the butter.
4)Place the chicken in the skillet and brown it on both the sides.
5)In a... - 46.9523
Scallops And Peppers
Cut green and red pepper rings in half.
In 2-quart casserole, combine vegetables, garlic and 1 tablespoon water.
Microwave at High for 7 to 9 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring twice.
Place scallops in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover... - 48.1362
Lemon And Yogurt Dressing With Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into cubes or thin strips and weave on to thin kebab sticks (if you are using wooden sticks, first soak them in cold water for 30 minutes).
2. Mix the oil with the crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and salt and pepper, and... - 35.2603
Lemon Barbecued Chicken
1. Clean the chicken and cut into half.
2. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the chickens.
3. Place the chicken halves in a roasting pan.
4. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well with a fork.
5. Brush... - 45.1041
Chicken With Asparagus And Lemon Sabayon
Bring large stockpot of salted water to boil over medium-high heat.
Add asparagus and cook until tender when pierced with knife, about 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove with tongs (reserving cooking liquid) and plunge into ice water to stop cooking process; drain well... - 42.9497
Chicken Salad With Avocado
Blend chicken, celery, and olives with mayonnaise.
Cut avocado just before serving and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
Fold avocado into the chicken mixture and season to taste, adding cayenne. - 26.9971
Snowy Chicken Salad
The snowy chicken salad is a chilled jellied chicken salad made with gelatin and veggies. Prepared with celery and green peppers along with green olives, the snowy chicken salad is flavored with mayo and chicken broth. - 42.7993
Good Chicken Salad
Good Chicken Salad is truly a good one to add to the party menu. This salad packs in the richness of cubed chicken, together with ripe olives and sweet pickles. Check out the recipe of Good Chicken Salad. - 31.1622
Chicken Salad With Mango
Combine mayonnaise, green onions, and, if desired, chives, chill.
Combine chicken, mango, tomato, and green pepper in a large bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar in a jar.
Cover and shake vigorously.
Pour over chicken mixture, chill at least 30... - 38.5823
1. Slice the cooked chicken into small pieces and remove the gristle and skin.
2. In a basin, place the chicken flesh along with chopped celery.
3. Mix together the lemon juice or vinegar, seasoning, salad oil and chopped onion. Mix well.
4. Pour the... - 41.8085
Roasted Greek Chicken With Potatoes
It is said that the Greeks know how to make their chicken taste heavenly. Well, Chef Nikko is going to do it the same way as Greeks do. Whole chicken and potato slices are seasoned with flavorful herbs stuffed with whole garlic cloves and squeezed lemon juice... - 121.452
For this dish, it is important to find flat, or Italian, parsley.
Set the parsley leaves aside, cut off the base of the stalks and tie in a bunch.
Put the carrots and parsley stalks in a large casserole with 2 cups (450 ml/3/4 pint) of water.
Cover and... - 42.9737
Chicken With Fruit And Honey
Wash the orange very thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the zest (peel) with a small sharp knife or vegetable peeler, taking care not to bring away any of the bitter white pith.
Set the zest (peel) aside, cut the... - 42.2427
Classic Chicken Salad
Put chickens in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water and all ingredients except the chopped celery; heat to boiling; cover tightly.
Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour, or until tender.
Remove from heat; strain broth.
Refrigerate chicken and broth at once.
When... - 37.3944
Warm Chicken Salad @ Eatstreet
A real quick, light, fresh and healthy lunch or dinner. Louie uses chicken breasts, but you can also use chicken thighs which are tastier! - 96.8645
Rotisserie Chicken Salad
This homemade Rotisserie Chicken Salad is low carb and Atkins Induction Friendly. The longer it sits in the refrigerator the better it taste. - 0
Chicken And Avocado Salad
Chicken And Avocado Salad combines the richness of avocado, chicken, lemon juice and mayonnaise. I often serve with salad greens and cantaloupe balls. Check out the recipe of this juicy Chicken And Avocado Salad. - 36.8832
Hoisin Chicken Salad
Spread sesame seed in a frying pan over medium-high heat; cook, stirring often, until golden (about 4 minutes); set aside.
In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce, green onion, tomatoes, and chicken; cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Meanwhile, combine... - 32.4695
Chicken Salad Deluxe
1) In a kettle or Dutch oven, add the chicken, water, sliced onion, celery tops and salt together.
2) Bring to a boil and simmer covered over a low heat for about 1 hour, or until the chicken is tender. Remove from the broth and allow to cool.
3)... - 45.549
Grilled Chicken Salad
It’s an entree salad and a wonderful dish to enjoy on a summer day. Try this salad tossed with our fantastic Fresh Basil Vinaigrette recipe. - 0
Oven Chicken Salad
The oven chicken salad is a baked chicken salad prepared with cooked chicken. Mixed together with cashew nuts, veggies and sweet basil for a great flavor, the oven chicken salad is sprinkled with paprika and onions after baking and baked another round for... - 37.6594
Seared Chicken Liver Salad
1. Fill a bowl with water and squeeze the lemon into it. Working with 1 artichoke at a time, snap off the outer leaves. Trim the stem and cut off the top two-thirds of the leaves. Thinly slice the artichoke lengthwise and add to the water. Repeat with the... - 35.1653
Jellied Chicken Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve in boiling water.
Combine half of gelatin mixture with dill, salt, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, and onion; chill until slightly thickened.
Line edge of l quart mold with cucumber slices; carefully pour in the chilled... - 37.6354
Slivered Chicken Liver Salad
In a measuring cup, stir together the 1/4 cup oil, lemon juice, salt, sugar, chervil, thyme, mustard, and pepper; set aside.
In a large salad bowl, combine endive, onion, celery, and parsley; set aside.
Just before serving, melt butter in the 1 tablespoon oil... - 42.4367
South Seas Salad
Chicken salads are a great addition to any menu. Yummy chicken tossed with a variety of ingredients. This south seas salad is a wonderful recipe that can make a delicious side dish or a complete meal in itself - 29.0276
Chilled Chicken Salad
Chilled Chicken Salad goes well for any occasion and is packed with the flavors of white grapes, lemon juice, mayonnaise and cubed chicken. Check out the recipe of the yummy Chilled Chicken Salad. - 26.4761
Chicken Salad Gel
I tried this Chicken Salad Gel for last weeks' pool-side party and believe me when I say that this recipe was a hit. This heavenly mix of chicken, mayonnaise, paprika and olives is quite a yummy deal. Give this Chicken Salad Gel a try. - 40.5345
Best Hot Chicken Salad
Best Hot Chicken Salad is one of the recipes I known for. This Best Hot Chicken Salad is quite a hit among my peers, give this a try and I am sure that yours will love this! Check out the recipe of Best Hot Chicken Salad. - 35.3351
Chicken Salad With Parmesan And Tomatoes
Place the chicken fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Whisk the oil, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the mixture over the chicken.
Turn the fillets several times to coat thoroghly, cover the dish and stand at room... - 42.3635
Roast Chicken And Spinach Salad
An easily roasted chicken with not much ingredients. Tangy as it is! The presentation of this video loses points! But the recipe is something to be kept. See the video for more! - 75.6808
Chinese Chicken Salad In A Lettuce Leaf
1. In a large salad bowl, combine chicken, sprouts, lettuce and carrots.
2. Combine garlic, mint, lemon juice, water, sesame oil, pepper flakes and sugar. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss to mix thoroughly.
3. Wash lettuce and pat dry. Spoon salad onto lettuce... - 31.3648
Curry-mustard Rice Salad
This Curry Mustard Rice Salad recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this side dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Curry Mustard Rice Salad Recipe. - 43.5592
Golden Salad Ceylon
1) Slice the apples after quartering them and removing their cores.
2) Cut each apple slice further into two halves.
3) Segment the oranges after peeling them.
4) Take a mixing bowl and place the apple slices in it.
5) Add the segmented... - 45.9414
Garlic Chicken Marengo
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Cut the chicken into 4 pieces, discarding the backbone, neck and wing tips.
Put the chicken pieces skin side down in the hot browning dish, with the... - 44.7283
Chinese Chicken With Walnuts
Heat a browning dish in the oven for 6-8 minutes on HIGH, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Put the cornstarch (cornflour) in a dish and mix gradually with the soy sauce.
Add the sugar, lemon juice, five spice powder and pepper and mix well.
Add the... - 43.0019
Smoked Chicken With Shrimp
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Put the celery and mushrooms in a casserole and add the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Mix the lobster bisque with 1/3 cup (41/2 tablespoons) of water, the sour... - 43.3796
Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce
Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce is a mind blowing appetizer. The Lemon juice gives Baby Turnips In Cream Of Chicken Sauce a tangy and refreshing taste. - 46.6643
Chicken In Roquefort Sauce
Put the chicken strips in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper and the lemon juice and mix well.
Put the shallots into a casserole 7 inch (18 cm) in diameter and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the butter and melt for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle over... - 43.5158
Stewed Chicken With Basil
Heat a browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Pour in the oil and tilt the dish to make sure the base is evenly covered.
Add the chicken cubes and a little salt and pepper.
Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Turn the chicken and... - 43.5204
Summer Harvest Chicken Salad
In bowl, toss apples with lemon juice; add chicken, celery, onions, red pepper and peanuts.
Stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream and mustard; stir into chicken mixture.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 36.6613