- » Chicken Salad
Chicken Salad Recipes
Chicken salad is a complete meal when served as lunch or dinner. Chicken salad recipes are not too heavy yet not too light and are just right when served with a glass of white wine. With boneless chicken breasts, ... More »
O'brien Shred Cakes With Roasted Chicken Salad
Got company coming over? Why not serve up warm salad instead of soup this fall season. Watch the video to see how chef mike makes o'brien shred cakes topped with roasted chicken salad. Excellent preparation and very well presented instructions. Really... - 128.967
Chicken Bacon Blue Salad
A salad like this one can be a whole meal. The main ingredients in this salad are grilled chicken breast, bacon, blueberries and blue cheese. Hence the name. I also added almond slices. The salad was tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette which I made for you to... - 127.465
Bleu Cheese Wedge Salad Topped With Bacon And Chicken
1. In a hot skillet, add the bacon and render the fat. Once rendered, remove the bacon into a bowl and keep the fat in the skillet to use.
2. Season the chicken breast with the oregano and pepper.
3. Place the seasoned chicken breast into the bacon fat... - 126.618
Southern, Homestyle Chicken Salad
Soul food is definitely for the soul, indeed! Southern Homemade Chicken Salad is something that you might really enjoy! It is rich and delicious, so careful not eat everything by yourself. Watch and learn from this video. Bon Appétit, folks! - 123.365
Healthy Turkey Salad
If you enjoy making different kind of salads then you must try this turkey salad. Turkey is low in fat and high in protein. The chef's recipe is easy and very healthy to eat. - 121.194
Orzo & Turkey Salad
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a dinner salad from Gourmet Lite Breast of Turkey and Orzo pasta. - 119.134
Tropical Chicken Salad
This is a great tasting chicken salad recipe that is quick to throw together. - 116.458
Keeneland Special Chicken Salad In Bread Bowl
If you are looking for a chicken salad recipe that is anything but ordinary, this is it. Ready in minutes and healthy too, Betty’s easy-to-prepare chicken salad packed with zingy flavors and served tastefully in a bread bowl makes for a hard-to-pass treat.... - 114.041
Chicken Tabbouleh Salad
For all the Mediterranean food enthusiasts, chicken tabbouleh is a great dish, loaded with sufficient nutrition leaving you full and complete. The shredded chicken and bulgur wheat when combined with usual salad ingredients make an exciting pair. - 113.681
Summer Berry Chicken Salad
Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook makes a Summer Berry Chicken Salad w/ Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. - 112.021
Southwestern Chicken Salad With A Cool Lime Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the corn off the chop and boil it in water for 2 minutes. Then, cool it down.
2. Season the chicken on all sides with the southerwestern rub mix.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a hot skillet and sear the chicken on both sides until golden... - 111.994
Dr Bob And Debbie's Pasta Chicken Salad
Pasta is the most famous Italian dish. And when it is mixed with chicken, the taste is superb. Just try this pasta chicken salad recipe and enjoy your food. - 111.872
Chicken And Apple Salad
This salad makes for a quick, easy and very healthy lunch idea. Feel better about indulging in those holiday pies and baked goods after eating this dish. - 111.108
Restaurant-style Chicken Salad Sandwich
If you have always yearned to make delectable chicken salad sandwich just like any upscale restaurant, here is your chance to master the trick. Great for supper, you can make some extra salad to fill your lunch box for the next day. Stream the video to master... - 110.688
Subway's Orchard Chicken Salad
The Subway Orchard Chicken Salad is a seasonal sub served, but you can make this chicken salad at home anytime. This salad features apples, cherry infused craisins, celery, and more. - 109.992
Curried Chicken Salad
A super delicious different kind of chicken salad. Great for sandwiches or to serve on lettuce. - 108.905
Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make healthy and delicious Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad. - 108.615
Peanut Butter Chicken Salad
If you are fond of chicken, make it more appetizing, by adding it to the platter of your salad greens. Watch this video to make delectable chicken salad with peanut butter and sesame oil. I am sure you are going to love it…. - 107.502
Simple Roasted Chicken Salad
Roasted chicken salad makes for a delicious one-plate dish, especially on hot summer noons. Packed with dollops of mayo, crunchy pecans, and pleasantly flavored additives, roasted chicken salad makes for a refreshing change from the regular green fare. Sarah... - 107.342
Mango Curry Chicken Salad
The addition of curry seasoning and mango give this chicken salad a rich, robust flavor. See how easy it is to make in this "How We Do It" Food Channel video. - 107.306
Betty's Hot Turkey Salad
Do you want to make a salad which can be served as an appetizer, a complete meal or can be used as a filling for tarts and sandwiches? Well, if you say yes, you must watch this video to make a versatile turkey salad. It's easy, delicious and really versatile.... - 106.776
This is the easiest and most delicious chicken salad. I like to use leftover rotisserie chicken but if not just use roasted chicken breasts. - 106.275
1. Discard skin, and chop chicken into pieces.
2. Place a small frying pan on low heat, and toast pecans in it. Check them constantly to avoid burning. Remove from heat, and allow it to cool.
3. Chop pecans and set aside.
4. In a mixing... - 105.442
Summertime Turkey Sausage Salad
1. In a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Cook turkey sausage for 10 minutes, turning throughout.
2. After sausage cools, cut into circular pieces.
3. In a small skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow... - 105.327
Healthy Chicken Salad With Apples Walnuts
Do you wish to get healthy with the salad way? Here is a quick salad comprising of apples, walnuts and chicken. It is simple and super tasty. Watch the video for the directions and tips from the chef. The salad is absolutely easy and healthy. - 105.159
Healthy Cooking: Avocado Chicken Salad
For diet freaks for a healthy lunch crunchy salad is a must and here is a salad that you can make with chicken and avocado. Check out Sarah making healthy avocado chicken salad with other simple vegetables and flavors. Delicious and healthy, makes a great... - 104.809
Asian Chicken Salad
1. In a pot pour in water, add ginger, garlic and salt. Cover the pot and let the water boil.
2. Once the water gets boiled add in chicken and again cover the pot.
3. Turn the heat off and leave chicken in hot water for 30 minutes.
4. Shred... - 104.143
Elba's Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, put the cooked pasta.
2. Add in chicken and mix well.
3. Add in feta cheese, bacon bits and pour buffalo wing sauce, mix well.
4. Keep in the refrigerator before serving.
5. Serve pasta in a plate.... - 103.962
Nutty Mandarin And Bacon Chicken Salad
Looking for a versatile lunch or dinner option? This sumptuous chicken salad can be paired with lettuce, stuffed into a pita, mixed together with pasta, or eaten on its own. However you try it, I hope you enjoy! - 103.362
Curried Chicken Salad
Caitlin has come up with this delicious Curried Chicken Salad from her trip to the Caribbean's. Take a look and learn how to prepare this healthy and flavorful salad that can easily double up as a cool sandwich filling. A perfect summertime meal. Bon Appetit! - 103.185
No Mayo Chicken Salad In A Radicchio Cup
When we think of chicken salad we think thick mayonnaise, celery, onion and honey. While that is the traditional deli way to make it, there are ways to make the same delicious, goopy, creamy salad but in a healthy way! Chef Binks shows you a really quick and... - 102.762
Low Fat Chicken Salad With Cottage Cheese
Chicken salad makes a wonderful meal, and it doesn't have to be laden with fatty ingredients. Try this healthy chicken salad recipe for lunch or dinner and find out how tasty and satisfying a creamy cheesy chicken salad can be without it being calorie dense.... - 102.228
Lemon Poppyseed Garlic Chicken Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, poppy seeds, and red bell pepper.
2. Drop celery, green onion, and garlic.
3. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and yogurt in the bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle cayenne, if desired and mix well.... - 101.646
Chicken Salad With Dried Cranberries, Almonds & Apples
Looking for recipes to make weekend lunches or brunches exciting? Here is a recipe by chef Maryann about how to make salty and sweet Chicken Salad with Dried Cranberries, Almonds & Apples. Ideal to go into sandwich when served with cheese on bread. - 100.759
Sesame Pecan Chicken Salad
Serve as an appetizer with some peach mustard dipping sauce or top off a fresh salad with these crispy, crunchy, nutty chicken tenderloins! - 100.008
Parkette-style Easy Grilled Chicken Salad
Make a salad dish that will earn you great rave reviews from all corners of the table. Never mind if you are tight on time. This easy-to-make Parkette style grilled chicken salad is a breeze to make and easy to clean up too. Next time when you are craving for... - 99.7714
Luci Lock's Turkey Greek Salad With Raw Kefir
Natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to make a delicious, refreshing salad using turkey and raw kefir. - 97.7462
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 97.6747
Healthy Chicken Salad
Planning a light lunch and have some chicken with you, here is a salad recipe that fits rightly into your bill. Check out Katrina making delicious chicken salad using dried cooked chicken and other nutritious ingredients. Great when served on breads! - 97.2972
Warm Chicken Salad @ Eatstreet
A real quick, light, fresh and healthy lunch or dinner. Louie uses chicken breasts, but you can also use chicken thighs which are tastier! - 96.8645
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 96.8341
Spinach, Berry & Turkey Salad
Salad lovers will love this video for the tasty hasty salad recipe. The chef makes a spinach berry salad and recommends to use ingredients of your choice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 95.4792
Chicken-mayo Salad With Paprika
If you are a salad person, then here is a wonderful video. Here is Kat preparing a chicken salad which combines apples, raisins and paprika!! Yup and colorful salad it is! Watch it! - 94.3648
Chicken And Blueberry Salad
When the blueberries are in galore then team it up with some chicken to make this wonderful salad! It’s easy simple and healthy! So if you’re the health conscious this is a video to watch - 94.0834
Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad
Unexpected guests at home? Try this really simple and quick Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Watch this video to learn how you too can prepare this at home. - 93.1521
Chicken And Bacon Salad
Looking for a healthy yet tasty side dish? Try this easy to make Chicken and Bacon salad that is sure to tickle your tastebuds.Watch the chef prepare this dish now. - 88.3977
Couscous And Chicken Salad
1. Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper on couscous. Keep it aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine washed spinach, couscous, and chicken.
3. Add cucumber, garbanzo beans, kalamata olives, and black olives.
4. Add roasted bell pepper, dill,... - 87.9479
Diana's Famous Chicken Salad
1.Chop the vegetables.
2.Zest lemon and orange and add to a large mixing bowl.
3.Add mayonnaise,lemon juice,soy sauce and salt in the mixing bowl containing the zests and mix well.
4.Add almond, chicken and vegetables. toss well. Add... - 83.6007
Delectable Hot Smoked Chicken Salad
Why settle for not-so-forgiving Caesar salad when you can have a serving of both chicken and greens in a salad that is much more satisfying and healthy. Crunchy, healthy and a nice balance of heat and flavor, this salad can make for a scrummy side or a nice... - 81.6622
Fresh Ginger Chicken Salad
Want to serve something different for side dish tonight? Try this fabulous Ginger Chicken Salad. The dish is high on taste and is sure to impress all. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare it at home. - 80.4534
Sauteed Chicken Breast With Caprese Salad
Looking for recipe that will cook up a wholesome, yummy meal that everyone will love? Then watch this CookingwithCam video and get ready to garner compliments from all your guests! - 76.372
Zesty Fattoush Chicken Salad
If the word salad conjures up images of green and more green, this salad recipe will be a pleasant break for your taste buds. This zesty, traditional, Lebanese favorite salad makes for an elegant addition to your lunch or dinner. Colorful, refreshing, and... - 72.7897
Warm Turkey Salad
1. Twisting crown from pineapple cut it in half lengthwise.
2. Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
3. Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
4. Using knife remove fruit from shells.
5. Cut each quarter into 4... - 50.4228
Avocado And Chicken Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
Avocado And Chicken Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing makes a delicious side dish. The blend of flavors in this recipe is just outstanding.If you are a salad lover, this is something you should not miss. I make this Avocado And Chicken Salad With Blue Cheese... - 49.6306
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth.
Set over a glass and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place... - 49.4605
Cantaloupe Chicken Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl combine peas, chicken, and green onion.
2) For dressing, in a small bowl combine watercress, mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, lemon peel, Dijon-style mustard, and pepper.
3) Stir into chicken... - 49.4229
Rainbow Chicken Salad
1) From the heads of lettuce, remove the hearts. Do not separate or tear the outer leaves.
2) Retain the outer leaves for lettuce bowls in which the salad can be served.
3) Wash the leaves gently. Place on paper towels in the refrigerator until... - 49.3944
Deacons Hot Curried Chicken Salad
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, mix all the ingredients together, except the Cheddar cheese and potato chips.
2. Raise shelf and place the dish in the oven.
3. Cook for 3 minutes; stir.
4. Cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Top with cheddar... - 49.312
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 49.2913
Tropical Chicken Potato Salad
Are you looking for the best Tropical Chicken Potato salad recipe? It is generally eaten as a tasty side dish. Do let me know how you've liked my salad. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out novel ways. - 49.2704
Breast Of Duck Salad
To make the raspberry vinaigrette: Place the jam in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until melted.
Whisk in the vinegar, broth, oil, and mustard.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 49.2314
Hot Scalloped Roasted Turkey Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Grease a 1- quart casserole or 4 individiual baking dishes with butter.
3. In the casserole, combine all the ingredients except the ingredients for the topping.
4. Mix well and spread evenly.
5.... - 49.1607
Curried Chicken Salad
For a salald with a difference, try out this Curried Chicken Salad. A simple salad, This is well flavored with celery. I regularly prepare this salad during my parties, and besides being delicious it also livens up the spread! - 49.0885
Pineapple And Chicken Salad
1) Cook the rice in boiling salted water till tender, adding the corn for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
2) Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain thoroughly.
3) Trim celery heart and cut into 2 inch lengths.
4) Put into a large bowl with... - 49.005
Auntie Yuan Duck Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2) Season the duck’s cavity with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In a roasting pan, place the duck and brush the duck with honey and vinegar mixture
4) Roast the duck for about an hour until it’s... - 48.9762
Chicken Salad Supreme
1. In a salad bowl, combine chicken and celery.
2. Sprinkle lemon juice and toss.
3. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
4. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, with seasonings, allspice and capers.... - 48.828
Summer Chicken Salad
Place water in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 5 1/2 to 7 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in medium mixing bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
Place chicken breast on... - 48.7514
Shredded Chicken Salad
1) From the chicken, trim the excess fat.
2) Wash the chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Put the chicken in a 1-quart glass baking dish.
4) With heavy-duty plastic, cover the chicken and vent.
5) Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6... - 48.6258
Curried Chicken Salad
1) Take a saucepan and add salt to the boiling water in it.
2) Add rice and cook on low heat until it becomes soft.
3) Drain the water off and transfer the rice to a bowl before cooling it.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for chilling.
5) Chill... - 48.5629
Curried Pasta And Chicken Salad
1) Cook the macaroni as per the package directions, drain and rinse under cold running water; then drain well.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta, chicken, apple, celery, and onion together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry... - 48.5022
Bronzed Chicken Salad
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl, and sprinkle each side of each chicken breast with 1/4 teaspoon of this mixture.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 400°, about 5 minutes.
Place the seasoned chicken... - 48.4795
Provencal Chicken Salad
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, gas, or wood fire or preheat the broiler
2. Start slicing the peppers, onion, and fennel into paper-thin slices
3. In a bowl, pour the olive oil with the lemon juice, and whisk it until the liquids... - 48.3944
Wash chicken and remove all fat.
Place in an ovenproof dish and cover with cling wrap.
Make 1-2 slits in cling wrap.
Microwave on medium for 15 minutes.
Allow to rest in oven till cool.
Remove and discard skin and bones of chicken.
Cut flesh into neat... - 48.307
Tatra Ham And Chicken Salad
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl combine light cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients except the lettuce.
4. Pour the dressing over... - 48.2934
Chicken Cashew Salad
1) Gently remove the meat part from the chicken bones.
2) Cut this chicken portion into bite-size pieces.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, soy sauce, and curry powder. Blend altogether.
5) In a... - 48.2477
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 48.1428
Hot Bacon And Chicken Salad
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together Italian salad dressing and dry mustard.
Set dressing aside.
Preheat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add bacon and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or just till crisp.
Using a slotted spoon, remove cooked... - 48.1102
Chicken Salad With Mint
Insert metal blade.
Chop mint and set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onion; transfer to a bowl and stir in sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Change to metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work... - 47.9786
Spicy Chicken Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse it, then pat dry and cut into bite-size strips.
2. In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal, thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, red pepper and 14 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Dip chicken strips in melted... - 47.9648
Apple And Walnut Chicken Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Remove and discard... - 47.8995
Easy Molded Chicken Salad
1) Drain the water chestnuts before chopping them.
2) Take a bowl and soften the gelatin in ½ cup of cold water.
3) Heat the gelatin on low flame over hot water and stir until it dissolves.
4) Take a bowl and mix the soup and water together with... - 47.8391
Sesame Chicken Salad
1) Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a large bowl mix syrup, soy sauce, and sweet hot mustard.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken and rub on both sides.
4) Dredge chicken tenders to the bowl and coat.
5)... - 47.8291
Chicken Salad Kaleidoscope
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. With oil brush chicken lightly and bake in the hot oven for about 30 minutes such that fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Removing the chicken from oven and set aside to cool.
4. In a deep saucepan, bring... - 47.8231
Garlicky Pasta Chicken Salad
1. Split garlic cloves from each other and drop them into boiled water for 1 minute.
2. Drain the water and peel off the skins from the garlic cloves.
3. Take a small saucepan and place the garlic cloves into it with oil and rosemary... - 47.7687
Chicken Salad With Cranberry Topping
1) Take a bowl and mix the mayonnaise, cranberry sauce and whipped cream in it properly.
2) Keep it in the refrigerator to chill.
3) Take a pan and cook the hen in boiling saline water until it becomes soft.
4) Drain the water off and... - 47.7497
Snowy Chicken Confetti Salad
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the gelatin
2. Add hot consommé to the softened gelatin and mix completely
3. Cool slightly till partially set.
4. In a large bowl, stir in the mayonnaise, diced and cooked chicken, diced green... - 47.7257
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Mix mustard and vinegar to make the marinade and to it, add oil, soya sauce, honey, seasoning, and garlic.
3) Whisk in cucumbers, pineapple, raisins and chicken to the marinade and leave it for 15... - 47.6808
Tarragon Chicken Breast Salad With Toasted Pecans
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. Take care so that the dish does not get overcooked.
3. The chicken breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork in this... - 47.5741
Chicken Salad Pie
1) In a small saucepan, mix gelatin with water to soften it.
2) Put bouillon cubes to the gelatin mixture.
3) Cook the mixture over low heat with constant stirring.
4) Allow the bouillon cubes to dissolve completely.
5) In a bowl, mix together sour... - 47.5686
Broadmoor Chicken Salad
1) In a tight-lidded jar, pour cider vinegar, water, and oil. Add in brown sugar, green onion, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Close the lid of the jar shut and shake well to mix all the ingredients together.
3) Place the jar of salad... - 47.5337
Chicken Salad Recipes By Category