- » Chicken Roll
Chicken Roll Recipes
Chicken roll is a wonderfully easy recipe to put together and it tastes delicious too. All you will have to do is prepare some juicy morsels of chicken and wrap it up in a thin, round paratha. To make it into a ... More »
This Cheese and Chicken Roll Ups is an elegant recipe. It is easy to prepare and calls for a few ingredients. You can use your favorite soft cheese as the stuffing. It can be prepared in advance and cooked when you want to eat. A great treat for the kids.... - 128.845
Italian Breaded Chicken Rolls With Peppermint Sauce
1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a... - 106.969
Thai Chicken Spring Rolls
Thai chicken spring rolls is an excellent appetizer with a fresh vegetables and cooked chicken. The chef here has prepared this dish with packaged spring roll wrappers so that it can be easily made at home. Try out these wonderful spring rolls with a sweet... - 84.097
Chicken Rolls Hollandaise
1) Place oven rack in the upper third portion of oven.
2) Preheat oven to 450° F.
3) Take a 12x8x2 inch shallow baking dish and spray non-stick cooking spray on it. Set aside.
4) Brush garlic-in-oil only on one side of each chicken... - 47.9436
Chicken Rolls With Mandarin Sauce
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental... - 47.3096
Rosemary Chicken Rolls With Orange Nut Stuffing
1. In a mixing bowl add bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, chopped rosemary, pecans, and egg and form a paste.
2. Place the chicken on a flat surface; smear the paste on the chicken breast pieces, roll the breasts tucking in the edges
3.... - 46.9172
Chicken Rolls Elegante
1) Dice the sausages by removing the casings.
2) Preheat oven to
3) In a large skillet, add sausage, onion, celery and thyme to sauté over medium heat until the meat turns brown.
4) Allow this to cool at room temperature.
5) Take a... - 46.5723
Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups
Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.3096
Chicken Roll Ups With Blueberry Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a food processor, mix together the chicken, bacon, bread, egg, pistachios, green onion, parsley and savory; season.
Spread the mixture onto the chicken breasts, roll up and secure with butcher's string.
Place in a... - 46.0281
Fruited Chicken Rolls
For stuffing, in large bowl combine bread crumbs, snipped apricots, walnuts, raisins, onion, allspice, and 1/2 teaspoon of the thyme; mix well.
Add enough broth to moisten stuffing as desired.
In small bowl combine cereal, sunflower seed, and... - 45.4093
Avocado Chicken Rolls
Split rolls in half and spread cut sides with butter.
Place roll halves, buttered sides up, on a baking sheet.
Broil about 4 inches below heat until golden 3 to 5 minutes.
Set aside top halves of rolls.
Spread bottoms of rolls with sour cream and mustard.
Mix... - 45.1957
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a baking dish about 10 X 6 1/2 X 1 1/2 inches.
Bone pieces of chicken breast.
Do this by cutting as close as possible to the bones with a sharp pointed knife and loosening meat carefully so it comes off in one piece.
Remove... - 45.1801
Chicken Rolls With Paglia E Fieno
1) In a bowl, mix the prosciutto with 1/2 butter and spread over the chicken slices.
2) Top each with artichoke hearts, season with the salt and pepper to taste, then roll up and secure tightly with string or skewers.
3) Season the rolls lightly,... - 45.1416
Sherried Chicken Rolls
1 In a 12" x 7" baking dish, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 1 minute or until melted.
3 In a small bowl, toss together mushrooms, Swiss cheese, parsley and sage.
4 Lay chicken breasts on a flat surface, boned-side... - 45.0554
Savory Chicken Roll
Mix the flour with the salt and suet.
Add enough cold water to make a soft, elastic dough.
Knead lightly and roll out to a strip about 8 in. by 12 in.
Fry the onion in the butter until transparent.
Add chicken and ham and fry gently until all the butter has... - 44.8869
Chicken Rolls With Cauliflower Puree
1 Spread each chicken breast with equal amount of spinach.
2 Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, and nutmeg.
3 In a 1-quart flame proof casserole, roll each breast and place seam side down.
4 Brush with equal amount of oil.
5 Bake at 375... - 44.5896
Liver And Cheese Filled Chicken Rolls
In saucepan cook chicken livers, onion, and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine about 5 minutes or till livers are no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Put liver and onion mixture through meat grinder; cool.
Meanwhile, place each piece of chicken,... - 44.3662
Chicken Egg Rolls
1. To make filling in a small saucepan cook onion, celery and vegetable oil with cover over low heat for 10 minutes such that soft and stir in soy sauce
2. in a medium-size bowl pour the filling over the chicken, toss to mix well and stand while making... - 44.196
Place chicken livers in dish with 1/2 cup hot water.
Cook in Radarange oven uncovered for 1 minute until slightly firm.
Put livers, chicken and ham through fine blade of meat grinder.
Thoroughly mix together ground meats with eggs, seasonings, and 4... - 43.9917
Chicken Shawarma Roll
Slice the chicken into long pieces.
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add sliced chicken and keep aside for at least 4 hours or more in the fridge.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan/skillet, add chicken along with the marinade.
Stir fry for 4-5... - 43.9495
Spinach-stuffed Chicken Rolls
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin, set aside.
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat, set aside.
Cook spinach according to package... - 43.4386
1. Separate skin from chicken breasts, halve them and cut out meat from bone, and halve them into 9 even pieces.
2. Arrange 2 or 3 of the chicken breasts on wax paper and pound them thin using rolling pin or mallet until they are flattened 2 inches... - 43.3842
Spicy Guacamole & Chicken Roll Ups
In 10 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook chicken about 12 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with tip of... - 43.1622
To prepare and assemble
1. Cut off tough portions of asparagus stalks and discard. Parboil asparagus in lightly salted water.
2. Score chicken lengthwise down the middle, penetrating about halfway through breast. Turn knife to the left and score at least once... - 43.1482
Chicken And Vegetable Egg Rolls
Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes; drain and chop, discarding stems.
For filling, stir-fry chicken and garlic quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil about 2 minutes.
Add vegetables; stir-fry about 3 minutes more.
Blend soy into cornstarch;... - 43.1377
Broiled Crab Chicken Rolls
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts.
Place, boned side up, between two pieces clear plastic wrap.
Pound out from center with meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness.
Season both sides of chicken.
Cook onion and celery in the 2 tablespoons butter... - 42.988
Ham And Chicken Rolls
Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons hot butter, and lift out into a bowl.
Mix chicken, thyme, cheese and parsley with mushrooms.
Stir in just enough sauce to bind the mixture.
Taste for seasoning, but be sparing with salt because of the ham.
Spoon some of the... - 42.8814
Chicken Roll Ups
For sauce, spray a cold large saucepan with nonstick spray coating.
Add celery, mushrooms, carrot, onion, and garlic.
Cook till onion is tender.
Cut up tomatoes.
Stir undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and sugar into vegetables.
Bring to... - 42.666
Chicken Egg Rolls
Make filling: Combine onion, celery, and salad oil in a small saucepan; cover.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes, or until soft.
Stir in soy sauce; pour over chicken in a medium-size bowl; toss to mix well.
Let stand while making pancakes.
Make pancakes: Beat... - 42.6221
Apple Pecan Chicken Roll Ups
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 In a small saucepan, bring apple juice to a boil.
3 Add in the rice.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
6 Stir in the apple, pecans and... - 42.1014
Chicken And Gorgonzola Puffs
These Chicken Rolls are a desire ! Try these pastry bakes stuffed with grilled chicken, vegetable and cheese and brushed with egg for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Chicken Rolls are welcome ! - 42.0163
Herbed Chicken Rolls
Blend cheese with 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine, chives, garlic salt, rosemary and red pepper seasoning in a small bowl.
Spread in a square, 1/2 inch thick, on waxed paper; chill until very firm.
Place each boned chicken thigh between sheets of... - 41.6806
Pull skin from chicken breast; halve breast and cut meat in 1 piece from bone then cut each half into 9 even pieces.
Place, 2 or 3 at a time, between waxed paper and pound very thin with mallet or rolling pin until about 2 inches wide.
Top each with a piece... - 41.5047
Chicken Roll Ups
Chicken Roll Ups can be tried out for picnics. The flavors of chicken, butter, parsley and other seasonings make this Chicken Roll Ups taste yum. Check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Chicken Roll Ups listed here. - 41.3977
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
For filling, in a small bowl combine cheese, mushrooms, the 1/4 cup yogurt, chives, parsley, and pimiento.
Place one chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat... - 41.1077
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Cheesy Chicken Rolls is one of my favorites and often finds a place on my dining table. The flavors of cheese, butter, eggs and chicken makes the Chicken Roll Ups yummy. Give this rich tasting Chicken Roll Ups a try. - 40.6877
Rice Paper Wrapped Chicken And Crab Spring Rolls
For the filling, put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Divide into 20 portions and shape into small cylinder shapes.
Brush beaten egg over the entire surface of each piece of rice paper.
Leave for a few minutes until soft.
Place the filling along the... - 40.307
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Advance preparation: Place chicken pieces, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap.
Pound from center out to form cutlets 1/2 inch thick.
Peel off wrap; sprinkle with salt.
Place a strip of Swiss cheese at end of each cutlet; sprinkle with blue... - 40.206
Goat Cheese Chicken Rolls
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Oil a small glass baking dish.
In a small bowl combine all ingredients except chicken and wine and blend well.
Spread mixture on chicken breasts and roll them.
Fasten with a toothpick.
Arrange in baking dish so rolled breasts do not... - 40.1201
Chicken Roll Ups
Advance preparation: Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap.
Pound from center out till about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off wrap; season with salt.
Mix butter, parsley, and marjoram; spread on one side of chicken pieces, spreading not... - 39.9364
Chicken Rolls With Ham
Pound chicken fillets out thinly with meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine softened butter, crushed garlic, parsley, mustard and cheese.
Spread butter mixture over each fillet.
Place a slice of ham over top of each fillet.
Roll up with chicken on the... - 39.6454
Biscuit Chicken Rolls
To bone chicken thighs, cut along thinner side of thigh to the bone, slashing thigh the length of the bone.
Holding one end of the bone, scrape the meat away until bone is free.
Cut off rounded piece of cartilage.
Remove skin and cut each boned thigh in half... - 39.4561
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 39.0868
Country Chicken Roll
Melt shortening; remove from heat.
Add flour, stir to a smooth paste.
Add chicken stock gradually, stirring constantly; cook until thick.
Add salt, pepper, and cooked chicken.
Set aside to cool.
Prepare biscuit mix according to package directions.
Roll dough... - 38.7368
Chilled Chicken Rolls
1. Cut out the crusts from thinly sliced brown bread.
2. Take each slice and flatten it out using a rolling -pin on a damp cloth.
3. Brush softened butter over bread slices.
4. Take a bowl and add chicken, 1 tbsp mayonnaise and season it with pepper... - 38.5625
Chicken And Leek Roll
1. Melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add leeks and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until leeks are golden. Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes longer or until mushrooms are soft. Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
2. Add chicken to pan and... - 37.526
Sorrento Chicken Roll Ups
1) Inside two sheets of the waxed paper or foil, pound the chicken with a meat mallet until about 1/2" thick.
2) On each prosciutto slice place a chicken piece, spread the mustard and sprinkle the sage; roll up the pieces and place in a slow cooker.... - 37.2221
Spiral Chicken Rolls
1. Line base of shallow dish with alternate _ layers of potato, onion and tomato, finishing with a layer of potato. Pour in stock, dot with
butter, cover, cook on HIGH for ten to twelve minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with chives. Leave to... - 36.8814
Hearts Of Palm Chicken Rolls
Place chicken breast halves between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Place a heart of palm on each chicken breast... - 36.832
Arugula-stuffed Chicken Rolls
This Arugula-Stuffed Chicken Rolls is the tastiest way I have ever made chicken rolls. I made this Arugula-Stuffed Chicken Rolls last night and it was an instant hit. Really tasty to eat! You will love it! - 36.5546
Combine all ingredients except rolls and coconut.
Toss together lightly.
Cut rolls in half and remove the insides, leaving a ridge around like a shell.
Fill each roll with the chicken mixture and sprinkle coconut ori top.
Place on cookie sheet and bake at... - 36.1646
Hot Cheesy Chicken On Kaiser Rolls
Drain pineapple chunks, cut in half, and put in medium-size bowl.
Add Chunk White and Dark Chicken, green pepper, celery, onion, salt, mayonnaise, and cheese; mix thoroughly.
Slice and butter rolls; spread chicken mixture on bottom half of each roll.
Cover... - 35.7704
Chicken Roll Ups
1) On each chicken breast, place the ham and cheese, roll up and insert with the toothpicks.
2) Brush the chicken with the oil and roll in bread crumbs, until evenly coated.
3) Place the roll-ups over the rack and broil as per the directions until... - 31.8323
Havarti Cheese Stuffed Chicken Rolls With Mornay Sauce
In a large skillet fry the bacon, add the carrot, celery and onion and saute until tender, drain excess fat, place in a small mixing bowl and cool to room temperature.
Combine the sauteed mixture together with the cheese, and press onto the chicken... - 30.2997
Filling Melt butter in saucepan, add peeled and finely chopped onion, cook until onion is tender, remove from heat.
In a basin combine onion, minced steak, minced or finely chopped ham, breadcrumbs, parsley, egg, salt and pepper, tarragon and shelled... - 28.4991
Chicken Roll Ups
Pour over chicken rolls and refrigerate overnight.
Bake 2 - 2 1/2 hours at 350°.
Microwave on HIGH setting for 45 to 60 minutes (covered with wax paper). - 27.7603
Crescent Chicken Rolls
Blend cream cheese and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk, chives, and pimiento. Mix well. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles, as marked. Spoon 1/4 cup of meat mixture near base of triangle and roll up, crescent style. Brush... - 27.4698
Prosciutto Chicken Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3. Combine ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Place 1 slice prosciutto on top of each... - 27.1881
Cheddar Chicken Rolls
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a bowl, mix together the cheese, water, dried onion and tarragon and set aside.... - 27.1041
Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare a smooth thin batter with the given ingredients.
For the filling, substitute bean sprouts and french beans with 200 gm boiled and shredded chicken.
Saute chicken along with the onions and then add the vegetables as done for vegetable spring rolls. - 26.9478
Chicken Roll Recipes By Category