- » Chicken Red Pepper Snow Pea Salad
Chicken Red Pepper Snow Pea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken red pepper snow pea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken red pepper snow pea salad recipes.
Chicken Snow Pea Salad
Blot snow peas and oranges dry on paper towels.
In a bowl, combine chicken, snow peas, oranges, onion and water chestnuts.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over chicken and vegetables and mix gently with rubber spatula.
Cover... - 37.482
Citrus Chicken Steamed With Snow Peas
1. Cut the chicken into strips about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Marinate them in the citrus juice while you trim the snow peas.
2. In a 12-inch skillet bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the slices of ginger over high heat. Add the... - 35.3194
Stir Fried Scallop And Red Pepper Salad
1. In a medium bowl, dissolve the water chestnut powder in 1 tablespoon of the sherry. Whisk in the egg white until blended. Add the scallops and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 12 hours.
2. In a small bowl, mix the... - 40.2889
Ginger Scallion Chicken With Oriental Salad
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the ginger, garlic and scallions.
3 Transfer the ginger-scallion mixture to a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the sesame oil, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of... - 41.6366
Grilled Chicken, Forest Mushrooms, And Red Onion Pasta
1. Start by Preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large saucepan, pour water, and boil it, then add
the penne and cook for 10 to 12 minutes till it turns firm, later drain and set aside
3. Lay the... - 45.8627
Sesame Pork Salad
Combine rice, pork, snow peas, cucumber, bell pepper, onions, and sesame seeds in large bowl.
Combine broth, vinegar, soy sauce, and oils in small jar with lid; shake well.
Pour over rice mixture; toss lightly. - 27.8161
Pacific Rim Chicken Salad
1) In electric blender or a food processor bowl fitted with a steel blade, process the parsley until minced.
2) Then add and process the garlic until minced.
3) Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, peanut butter, rice vinegar, apple... - 47.5296
Chicken Salad Kaleidoscope
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. With oil brush chicken lightly and bake in the hot oven for about 30 minutes such that fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Removing the chicken from oven and set aside to cool.
4. In a deep saucepan, bring... - 47.8231
Chicken Pasta Salad Supreme
1. In large bowl, toss chicken, macaroni, red pepper, snow peas and green onions such that they mix well.
2. Toss again after pouring the dressing over chicken mixture.
3. Let it chill with cover till they are served.
4. Serve after tossing... - 36.9608
Angel Hair Chicken Olive Salad
1. In a pan cook the pasta after breaking its coils a little as per package directions and keep aside.
2. Make julienne strips of the beans and snow peas and 1-inch length cut pieces of the asparagus diagonally.
3. In a pan boil water and add beans and... - 44.4774
Sesame Chicken Salad
Sesame Chicken Salad is another proof to the fact that chicken and sesame blend so perfectly. You will love the flavors brought out in this Sesame Chicken Salad recipe. Try it! - 27.526
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 30.3688
Healthy Grilled Chicken Salad
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, dressing and basil.
Place chicken in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup marinade.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Arrange salad greens, snow peas, mushrooms and pepper slices on 6 individual salad plates; set... - 44.049
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 47.3606
Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad
This Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad tastes too good ! This vegetable , chicken, almond and egg assortment offers an interesting variety to an otherwise monotonous meal ! Just try this Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 32.6073
Thai Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, broth, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and 1/3 cup of peanut oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
2. Break rice sticks into 3-inch lengths and cook in a large pot of boiling salted water until... - 32.6468
Sesame Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, snow peas, water chestnuts, onions, sesame seed and salt and pepper in bowl and toss lightly.
Mix Sherry, egg yolk, lemon juice, mustard, soy sauce, sugar and ginger in processor or small bowl and blend well.
Gradually add oils, beating... - 37.1315
Oriental Chicken Salad Platter
1. Line a large shallow salad platter with the spinach leaves. Arrange the chicken, snow peas, carrots and red pepper attractively over the spinach.
2. Stir together the vinegar, soy sauce and oil in a 1-cup glass measure. Drizzle the dressing over the salad. - 33.2435
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Remove from heat, add carrots and snow peas. Let stand 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water,- drain well.
3. Combine noodle mixture,... - 35.0486
Chinese Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken breast fillets and pat dry.
Cut into small chunks and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon hot pepper oil and sesame oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and ginger and saute 1 minute.
Add chicken and stir-fry over high heat until... - 45.0735
Orange-flavored Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine soy sauce, orange juice, vinegar and oil. Stir in carrots and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in snow peas. Cover; microwave on high 1 minute or... - 35.1826
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Oriental Chicken Salad
Place the chicken between two sheets of wax paper and pound with a rubber mallet or meat pounder to an even 1/4" thickness.
Remove the paper and transfer the chicken to a large plate.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the... - 43.307
Crisp And Crunchy Turkey Salad
Crisp and crunchy turkey salad is a lovely creamy turkey salad recipe. Prepared with a seasoned yogurt and mayonnaise dressing, the turkey salad has veggies like peas, beans sprouts, spinach and cabbage in it. Flavored with mustard and garlic to tase, this... - 36.6493
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 47.8026
Oriental Fiber Salad
Oriental Fiber Salad is so simple, beautiful to look at as well as delicious. It might take you a bit of time to prepare this Oriental Fiber Salad but you will realize it only if you check the clock. - 36.1249
Classic Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious salad recipe, Marinated Vegetable Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 43.4352
Oriental Chicken Pitas
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, snow peas, peppers and sesame seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil.
Pour over the salad and mix well.
Spoon into the pita pockets.
Top each sandwich half and serve. - 40.9568
Oriental Chicken Pitas
1) Combine together the snow peas, chicken, peppers and sesame seeds in a medium bowl.
2) Whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil in a small bowl and pour the mixture all over the salad. Mix well.
3) Spoon the prepared salad... - 37.9671
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
An Oriental Feast
1) In a small saucepan, add in the noodles and hot water. Keep aside.
2) In a mixer add the whites of two eggs.
3) Rinse the vegetables. Slice the mushrooms, chop the scallions, break the stems off the snow peas and slice the cabbage thin to get... - 44.0495