- » Chicken Red Lentil
Chicken Red Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken red lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken red lentil recipes.
Chicken Sausages Over Red Lentil Puree
1. Combine the lentils with the water, garlic, turmeric (which helps keep the color of the lentils red), and sage in a 4-quart saucepan. Slowly bring the liquid to a simmer over medium heat. Partially cover the saucepan and simmer over very low heat (so the... - 35.0806
You May Also Like!
Red Lentil Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over low heat.
Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the peppercorns and bay leaves and cook 5 minutes longer.
Add the chicken stock, 1 cup water, the drained red... - 41.3364
Red Lentils With Soup
These quick-cooking lentils are a great source of protein and fiber. Red lentils are immersed in a delicious tomato puree with fragrant seasonings. Tofu has a spongelike ability to pick up the surrounding flavors and is added at the end. The dish’s lovely... - 41.346
Red Lentil Chili
In food processor, finely chop carrots, zucchini, squash, eggplant and onion.
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add olive oil.
Heat over medium high heat.
Add chopped vegetables.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Add lentils, chicken stock, seasonings, herbs,... - 39.503
Lentil Red Pepper Soup
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lentils, onions, carrots, ham hock, stock, and water.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 hours, or until the lentils are tender. Remove the ham hock; finely chop the meat and return it to the... - 32.5157
Palouse Red Lentil Mint Soup
HEAT 2 TABLESPOONS of the butter in a large pot, add the onion, and saute over medium heat until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste.
Add the chicken stock and lentils, cover, and simmer until the lentils are tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove from... - 45.6184
Curried Red Lentil Mash
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Add chicken broth and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 16 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir... - 30.2736
Red Lentils And Rice
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine lentils, water, and salt
2. Cover pan with its lid and bring lentils to a boil.
3. Reduce the flame for low and simmers for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat oil.
5. Add... - 48.2264
Red Lentil Soup
Red Lentil Soup has a great taste. The eggs and broths greatly enhance the blend of Red Lentil Soup. Red Lentil Soup must be tried by non vegetarians. - 44.1828
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Scallops... - 46.51
Red Lentil And Smoked Pancetta Soup
1. Put the lentils into a fine strainer and wash well under cold running water.
2. Peel and chop the carrot and chop into ½” dice.
3. Peel and chop the onion into ½” dice.
4. Wash and chop the white of the leek into ½” dice.
5. Cut 4... - 89.1535