- » Chicken Puff Pastry
Chicken Puff Pastry Recipes
Puff Pastry Chicken is an easy and delicious culinary preparation. The main ingredients required for preparing these pastries are skinless boneless chicken breast halves, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, cream cheese, ... More »
Chicken Puff Pastry Pies
Are tired of traditional chicken recipes and looking out for something unique? Then take a look at this interesting video that demonstrates an excellent chicken pie recipe with sweet peas and mushrooms. Surprise your guests and family with these incredible... - 122.385
Chicken In Puff Pastry
This is a perfect summer garden party appetizer that you can prepare ahead of time and all of your friends will be asking for the recipe! See more photos at www.Food-Travels.com ! - 49.7792
Creamed Chicken In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch dice (about 3 cups).
3. Bake the puff pastry shells as per the package instructions.
4. Trim 1/4 inch off the bottom of the mushroom stems, wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel... - 47.5027
Herbed Cheese And Chicken In Puff Pastry
1) Drop the garlic cloves into boiling water for a minute. Drain and peel.
2) Preaheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3) In a saucepan, add chicken thighs, chicken broth and peeled garlic cloves. Allow to boil over low flame for 30... - 42.8014
Chicken Pie With Puff Pastry Top
Cook onion in butter till tender, but not brown; blend in flour and salt.
Stir in broth all at once.
Cook and stir until thick.
Add chicken and vegetables; heat to bubbling.
Pour into heated shallow 2-quart casserole.
Add hot Puff-pastry Top and serve... - 39.975
Hot Chicken Waldorf In Puff Pastry Shells
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except pastry shells.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture is hot and cheese melts, stirring twice.
Spoon chicken mixture into puff pastry shells. - 31.8076
Chicken Puff Pastry Recipes By Category
Chicken Puff Pastry Dish: