- » Chicken Puff
Chicken Puff Recipes
A chicken puff is a mixture of creamy chicken and puff pastry. A chicken puff recipe is mostly used for parties and get-togethers. Kids, teenagers and adults all like to have these puffs as they are creamy and ... More »
Chicken Spanakopita Puffs
Chicken Spanakopita Puffs is a beautiful Mediterranean affair. Watch and learn how to make them from this video. Enjoy! - 109.59
Chicken is one of my all time favorites. I enjoy some variety when it comes to cooking chicken. This chicken puffs simple and easy recipe is one that I love making often. Chicken in a delightful form. - 48.0635
Chicken Puffs On Toast Rounds
1) Set the oven ready at 450°.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt margarine or butter.
3) Add onion, red pepper and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
4) Add garlic and cook further for 2 minutes.
5) Add flour and stir and then, stir in the... - 46.5545
Chicken And Leek Puff
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7.
2) Using a knife, slice the chicken into strips.
3) Heat a pan with oil, slightly fry the chicken for 5 minutes. Put in the leeks and sauté for a further 3 minutes.
4) Scatter some flour into... - 45.4371
Thyme Chicken Puff
1) Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2) Take a medium mixing bowl and add flour, salt, parsley flakes, thyme and pepper, combine them
3) To this, pour the evaporated milk, chicken stock, lightly beaten egg yolks and lemon juice
4) To... - 45.3144
Chicken Puff Bravo
Chicken puff bravo is a chicken and spinach bake with dough top crust. Made with a egg, spinach and chicken mix, the chicken puff bravo has mushrooms, pepper to it too. Spiced with garlic salt, sour cream and baked with trinagle shaped dough pieces as... - 44.8115
Light Chicken Puff
Combine mayonnaise and flour in a large heavy saucepan; stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cheese, salt,... - 42.4476
In a large bowl combine chicken, mayonnaise, crumbs, scallions, salt, mustard, curry powder and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Chill in refrigerator for several hours if desired.
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Cut each bread slice into 4 squares.
On a baking... - 40.3188
Luncheon Chicken Puffs
Combine water, shortening, mustard and onion in saucepan.
Bring to boil.
Add flour and salt all at once.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture leaves sides of pan.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating vigorously after each.
Drop rounded... - 38.8113
These Chicken Puffs are a terrific treat for snacktime. You might really love to brunch on these at any time of the day. Try these stuffed chicken pastries and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Chicken Puffs are welcome ! - 37.2488
Chicken And Rice Puffs
Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Add remaining ingredients to rice; mix well.
Cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Fill pastry shells with rice mixture. - 36.6415
Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan. Add the onion and fry until soft but not coloured. Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes. Off the heat add the milk, stirring. Bring to the boil, stirring, then reduce the heat and cook for 3 minutes. Add the... - 25.5528
Chicken Puff Recipes By Category