- » Chicken Provencal
Chicken Provencal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken provencal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken provencal recipes.
Provencal Herbed Chicken Breasts With Mushroom Sauce
If looking for looking for a tasty after-work easy meal, look what chef has in store for you. This is the perfect main course dish when you are on a high-protein diet. This chicken dish with a rich mushroom sauce makes a simple yet elegant and fancy, low fat... - 138.586
Roast Chicken Provencal
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use salt and pepper to taste to season the chicken. Into the cavity, spoon the stuffing.
3) Tie the legs of the chicken together and put it in a well-buttered roasting pan.
4) All over... - 46.5215
Provencal Chicken Salad
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, gas, or wood fire or preheat the broiler
2. Start slicing the peppers, onion, and fennel into paper-thin slices
3. In a bowl, pour the olive oil with the lemon juice, and whisk it until the liquids... - 46.3657
Cut chicken into pieces; cut each breast half into halves and remove skin.
Mix flour, paprika, basil, salt, oregano, pepper and marjoram.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven until hot.
Cook chicken until brown on all sides, about... - 42.1782
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Cut fowl into neat pieces,.
Mix salt and pepper with cornstarch; dredge chicken well.
Heat butter in saute pan; brown chicken.
Remove to casserole.
Add vegetables and garlic to remaining fat with any remaining cornstarch; cook a few... - 37.9682
Brown the chicken breasts over moderate heat in a heavy 12 inch skillet that has been lightly coated with the cooking spray about 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
Add the olive oil, onion, and garlic to the skillet and cook,... - 37.923
Chicken Pilaf Provencal
In a heavy kettle, brown chicken pieces thoroughly in 2 tablespoons olive oil and the butter.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Stir in the flour, broth, salt, and garlic cloves.
Bring to boil.
When sauce boils, return chicken to kettle and simmer, covered, 45... - 36.8783
Classic Provencal Chicken
1. In large, deep skillet bring chicken stock to boil.
2. Poach chicken breasts in stock for 8 minutes, turning once. Remove and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, garlic, basil and half the olives.
4. Add chicken to marinade.... - 35.733
Classic Chicken Provencal
Heat oil in nonstick skillet; add chicken parts and saute until lightly browned.
Remove chicken and set aside.
In same pan saute all vegetables with garlic until tender.
Add oregano, salt, and pepper.
Arrange chicken and vegetables in small casserole; add... - 35.6048
Combine mustard, wine, herb seasoning, onion, and garlic; stir until smooth.
Spread mixture evenly over all sides of chicken pieces.
Cover lightly and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Arrange chicken on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of... - 27.7842
Microwaved Provencal Chicken
1. In a large jug, combine wine, tomatoes, onion, apple, olives and curry powder. Mix well.
2. Arrange chicken pieces in a casserole dish. Pour over sauce. Cover and cook for 25-27 minutes on medium high. Stir during cooking.
3. Stir in mushrooms, cover and... - 27.5271
Chicken Provencal Recipes By Category