- » Chicken Pilaf Casserole
Chicken Pilaf Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chicken Pilaf Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chicken Pilaf Casserole recipes.
Chicken And Rice Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the casserole with cooking spray.
3. In greased casserole spread rice, top with chicken, carrot, red onion and celery.
4. In chicken broth add in garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and... - 108.658
Clam Pilaf Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy skillet, saute the rice in the oil over a medium heat, stirring, until rice is thoroughly browned.
3) In a 2- to 2 1/2- quart casserole, remove the sauted rice and keep aside.
4) In... - 44.8638
Rice Pilaf Using Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
Combine butter, onion and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on medium for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are partly cooked.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except rice; mix well.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 to... - 31.4139
Chicken Pilaf is quite a filling dish and will never be a wrong choice to add to your party menu. The flavor of chicken and long grain rice in this chicken dish is just yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Chicken Pilaf. - 31.7259
Barley And Mushroom Pilaf
1. Saute onions and mushrooms until transparent.
2. Add barley to onion mixture. Then add stock, seasonings, and dill. Mix well.
3. Pour into a nonstick casserole. Cover and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes. Keep moist with additional stock or water. - 24.1193
Rice Pilaf With Curry Powder Seasoning
Rice Pilaf is a lovely and unique flavored dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Rice Pilaf recipe. - 29.5078
Combine rice, hazelnuts, cheese, onion and mushrooms; place in a greased 1-quart casserole. Mix mushroom liquid, chicken broth and soy sauce, heat to boiling and pour over rice mixture. Cover and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 350º. Fluff with fork before... - 27.7761
Wash the bur'ghul and drain well by squeezing out excess water between cupped hands.
Place in a bowl and set aside for half an hour or more.
In a large saucepan, lightly fry pine nuts in half the ghee, drain and set aside.
Fry onion in the same ghee until... - 36.6839
Curried Chicken Breast With Basmati Pilaf
Looking for some exotic dinner ideas? Look no further, as this Curried Chicken Breast with Basmati Pilaf recipe will enchant you and your diners. This video will guide you through the entire process of this delicious meal. Happy Cooking! - 148.558
Rice Pilaf With Chicken Bouillon
1. Combine all ingredients, except rice, in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 5 to 8 minutes, on HIGH, or until boiling. Stir in rice; recover. Rest, covered, 5 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Stir and serve. - 30.2773
Butter Rice Pilaf With Chicken
1) Take a 2 L (8 cup) microwave safe, casserole. Melt at HIGH 1 minute, or until melted.
2) Put in rice and stir. Microwave at HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes, or until rice is browned; stir once.
3) Pour in broth, add raisins and curry powder. Covered with... - 32.4818
Rice Pilaf With Carrot And Chicken
1 Combine all ingredients, except rice, in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 5 to 8 minutes, on HIGH, or until boiling. Stir in rice, recover. Rest, covered, 5 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Stir and serve. 4 to 6 Servings - 36.1882
Chicken rice Pilaf
Set Power Select at HIGH.
ln 2-quart casserole dish, heat butter 1 minute or until melted; stir in rice.
Heat 2 to 3 minutes or until rice is browned, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at... - 33.7624
Simple rice Pilaf With Chicken
In 2 qt glass casserole blend butter, onion, parsley and celery.
Microwave (high) 3-4 minutes stirring once.
Combine with rice, salt, chicken broth, water and undrained mushrooms.
Microwave (high), covered, 10-12 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway... - 31.1389
Chicken Fruit Pilaf
1. Place onion, celery and margarine in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until onion is tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except pecans. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir. Cover and... - 30.0731
Parsley Rice Pilaf With Chicken
Melt 1/4 cup butter or fat in a heavy casserole (one with a tight-fitting lid) and saute the onion over high heat.
When onion is translucent but not brown (about 2 minutes), add the rice.
Stir it around to coat the grains with butter.
Add stock or water,... - 32.9736
Best rice Pilaf With Chicken
1. Combine rice and butter in a 2-quart glass casserole Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until rice has begun to brown, stirring every minute. Add onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power... - 27.4227
Chicken Broth And rice Pilaf
1. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add rice, onion and 1/4 cup butter into it. Microwave it for 4 minutes at high by until the rice browns lightly, by stirring it once.
2. Blend the salt, raisins, broth to the rice mixture and stir the mixture well.... - 38.9992
Butter Rice Pilaf With Chicken Broth
1. Combine rice and butter in a 2-quart glass casserole. Microwave uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 3 to 4 minutes, or until rice has begun to brown, stirring, every minute. Add onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 2 to 3 minutes... - 31.3548
1) Skin onions and garlic and finely chop them.
2) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
5) In a large flameproof casserole melt butter and sauté onion and garlic till... - 48.416
1) Set the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
2) Into a large casserole, over medium heat, pour oil and brush it around to cover the bottom.
3) Stir in chicken to cook all sides, for 7 minutes.
4) To a bowl, transfer chicken and set... - 44.0182
1 Wash the rice throughly , add water just enough to cover the rice and bring to a boil, drain well.
2 Wash the chicken throughly and dry.
3 Remove any visible fat.
4 In a casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil and brown the... - 44.6492
Baked Chicken Pilaf
Rub chicken pieces with garlic or sprinkle with garlic salt.
Put pieces in an oiled baking dish or casserole and coat with tomato paste.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and dot with butter.
Add 3/4 cup of the water and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes,... - 34.4767
Baked Chicken Pea Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a skillet, heat oil over a medium flame
3. Sauté onion for 5-8 minutes until soft and creamy. Take pan off the heat
4. In a 1 ½ quart casserole, combine chickpeas and rice
5. Dissolve the bouillon... - 44.0424
Curried Chicken Pilaf
Heat the fat in a flameproof casserole or heavy pan and fry the onions and leeks with the curry powder for 1 minute. Add the rice and cook gently for 2 minutes, stirring. Gradually add the stock, then the sultanas and seasoning. Bring to the boil, cover and... - 29.239
Quick Chicken Pilaf
In 2-qt casserole combine celery, green pepper and olive oil.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except raisins and nuts.
Microwave at High 7 to 10 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid... - 40.0797
Pilaf With Chicken Wings
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken wings and saute them until they are evenly golden brown.
3. Remove them to a platter and add the onion to the drippings in the casserole.
4.... - 40.1259
Oriental Chicken Pilaf
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook vegetables, water, and bouillon granules, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 8 minutes or till boiling.
Stir in rice, then let stand, covered, 5 to 8 minutes or till rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Stir chicken,... - 42.771
Orange Chicken With Savory Pilaf
Remove and discard the skin from the chicken.
Place the pieces, bone-side up, in a shallow 2-quart casserole.
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine the orange juice, grated onions, orange rind, cinnamon, allspice, sherry extract, red pepper, and bay leaf.
Pour... - 39.4501
South African Nectarine And Lemon Chicken With Pilaf Rice
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas mark 6.
2. Heat 20ml oil in a frying pan, season chicken and sauté over high heat until golden (3-5 minutes). Set aside.
3. Process garlic, ground spices and half the onion in a food processor... - 44.1369
Sherried Brown Rice Pilaf
In medium saucepan cook mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of water until slightly tender.
Stir in broth/water mixture and bring to a boil.
Place into a 2-quart casserole, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from heat and stir in sherry. - 26.699
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat butter and oil in saute pan.
Add garlic, crushed finely with a little salt, and rice.
Saute until rice begins to color.
Pour contents of saute pan into casserole.
Add bouillon; cover.
Bake about 25 to 30 minutes or until liquid... - 35.3828
Original Vegetable Pilaf
1. In 2-quart microwavable casserole, combine cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, peas, and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on High 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwavable casserole, combine onion and oil; microwave on... - 29.7803
In skillet, brown rice in butter, about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms (and liquid) and remaining ingredients.
Turn into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake covered in moderate oven (350°) for 55 minutes.
Fluff with fork.
Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer. - 38.2946
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. Prepare a 1-quart casserole by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray
3. Combine all the ingredients and mix well
4. Pour them into the prepared casserole
5. Bake the bulgur till all the broth has been... - 36.7515
Rock Cornish Game Hen With Pilaf
Saute game hen in butter until lightly browned (cook cut side first, then skin side); set aside.
Add to butter the rice, mushrooms and liquid, peas, broth, and salt.
Pour into casserole and place hen halves on top.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°)... - 36.2618
Preheat oven to 350 Ã‚Â°F.
In 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, saute- mushrooms until tender, 4Ã¢â‚¬â€5 minutes.
Lift out mushrooms with slotted spoon, and set aside.
In same skillet heat remaining butter or margarine; saute onion until... - 34.595
Combine chicken broth, 3 tablespoons butter, lemon juice, salt and bay leaf in medium sauce pan.
Bring to boil on conventional range.
Cook 18 to 20 minutes, or until rice is tender and all liquid absorbed.
(Or cook rice in... - 38.8226
Melt half the butter in a heavy frying pan.
Pour in the barley and cook slowly until it turns a golden brown, stirring frequently; spoon into a large buttered casserole.
Put 2 tablespoons more of the butter into the frying pan; add chopped onions and saute... - 33.5542
Rice Sour Cream Pilaf
Drain liquid from mushrooms.
Measure and add chicken broth to make 2 1/4 cups.
Combine with mushrooms, rice and butter in a buttered 1-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° F.oven for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Remove from oven, stir in sour... - 25.845