- » Chicken Pilaf
Chicken Pilaf Recipes
Chicken Pilaf or pulao (in Urdu) is a type of biryani, which is made up of chicken pieces and rice and has a regal flavor to it, perhaps because its part of the Mughlai cuisine. Large chicken pieces, packed into ... More »
How about preparing Chicken pulao with a few simple spices? Well, this recipe would come in handy when you don’t have all special ingredients for preparing a special dish. There is hardly any chopping or unique spices, a few assorted whole spices would be... - 123.481
1) Skin onions and garlic and finely chop them.
2) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
5) In a large flameproof casserole melt butter and sauté onion and garlic till... - 47.0167
1 Wash the rice throughly , add water just enough to cover the rice and bring to a boil, drain well.
2 Wash the chicken throughly and dry.
3 Remove any visible fat.
4 In a casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil and brown the... - 45.5019
Piquant Chicken Pilaf
1) Heat water in a large saucepan and add the chicken.
2) To it add carrots, onions, bay leaf, parsley and thyme sprigs, salt and pepper and boil in simmering heat for 1 hour.
3) Strain out the chicken and let it cool.
4) Reserve 1/2 (1 pint) or 2 1/2... - 45.073
Season chicken breasts, thighs, and drum sticks with a mixture of salt, pepper, and monoso-dium glutamate.
Heat butter and garlic in a Dutch oven.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Sprinkle with marjoram and add 1/2 cup hot chicken stock.
Cover and simmer... - 43.9959
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and fry onion, peppers and bacon
3) Add rice with chicken stock.
4) Cook the rice until liquid has been absorbed.
5) Add chicken and season the rice.
6) Cook chicken until... - 43.853
1. To prepare the bacon, remove the rind and chop roughly.
2. Chop onion and keep aside.
3. In a large pan fry the chopped bacon.
4. Add the chopped onion with the oil to the bacon and cook over a gentle heat for 5 minutes.
5. Add rice... - 42.9684
1) Set the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
2) Into a large casserole, over medium heat, pour oil and brush it around to cover the bottom.
3) Stir in chicken to cook all sides, for 7 minutes.
4) To a bowl, transfer chicken and set... - 42.9672
Classic Mediterranean Chicken Pilaf
Place the chicken thighs in a pan with the water, salt and spices.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook, covered, until soft, about twenty-five to thirty-five minutes.
Skim the foam that rises to the surface and discard.
Drain the broth.
Reserve... - 42.8245
1) Make neat cubes out of the chicken meat by discarding the bones, gristle or fat. Set it aside.
2) Use a medium-sized saucepan, to heat oil and sauté the onion gently until soft for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the trimmed and chopped... - 42.6847
Brown Rice Chicken Pilaf
Chicken Pilaf is very easy and yummy. It took me a bit of time to develop this Chicken Pilaf recipe but the result was great. Make it today! - 42.1779
1) In a large saucepan, place the chicken and pour in 2 quarts water. Cover the pan and cook on low flame for about 60 minutes.
2) Add rice, salt and pepper to the pan and simmer for another 30 minutes.
3) In a frypan, melt the margarine and cook the... - 41.351
Cook chicken in butter over low heat for 3 minutes.
Add walnuts and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Add onion, salt, pepper, and coriander.
Add rice and cook for 5 minutes, stirring.
Pour in boiling bouillon.
Add tomatoes, bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 20... - 39.8645
Joint the chicken, put the backbone, giblets, bones and trimmings and stock (or water and the mutton cut into small pieces) into a saucepan; add outside layers of Spanish onions, carrot, mace and peppercorns.
Simmer gently 2-3 hr., strain.
Dice remainder of... - 39.7063
Chicken Pilaf Provencal
In a heavy kettle, brown chicken pieces thoroughly in 2 tablespoons olive oil and the butter.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Stir in the flour, broth, salt, and garlic cloves.
Bring to boil.
When sauce boils, return chicken to kettle and simmer, covered, 45... - 39.2792
Brown chicken in 4 tablespoons of the butter with salt and pepper and spices.
Add onions and brown.
Add tomato paste and the cold water.
Cover and simmer until chicken is tender.
Add boiling water.
Stir in rice, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
When ready to... - 37.229
Place rice, celery, onion, green pepper, tomatoes, and chicken broth into cooker.
Close cover and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached and control jiggles gently, remove cooker from flame.
Allow pressure to reduce normally.
Return open... - 36.9
Put rice, onion, herbs and peas to simmer in the stock.
They should take about 15 minutes to cook.
Remove from heat.
Now stir in chopped chicken, salt and pepper to taste and the oil or butter.
Blend well, and put into a fireproof dish.
Sprinkle grated cheese... - 36.4868
Chicken Pilaf is quite a filling dish and will never be a wrong choice to add to your party menu. The flavor of chicken and long grain rice in this chicken dish is just yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Chicken Pilaf. - 33.1849
The Chicken Pilaf is an extremely tasty dish that can be served for any occasion. Experience the wonderful aroma and flavor of the Chicken Pilaf with this wonderful recipe. - 30.4852
Chicken And Plum Brown Rice Pilaf
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until potato is tender.
Add chicken and heat.
Divide evenly. - 29.6258
Old Fashioned Chicken Pelaff
Fry disjointed chicken in butter until it begins to brown, add onions and celery, and let simmer until onion is done.
Add raw rice, stir thoroughly, cover with chicken broth, taste with seasoning, let come to a boil, close saucepan with tight-fitting lid, and... - 28.6532
Chicken Pilaf Recipes By Category