- » Chicken Pie Pea Mushroom
Chicken Pie Pea Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken pie pea mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken pie pea mushroom recipes.
Chicken And Mushroom Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Cut or rub in the butter and white vegetable fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Sprinkle with 90ml/6 tbsp chilled water and mix until the dough holds together. If the dough is too crumbly,... - 44.7163
Chicken Pie With Wild Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Saute wild mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter in skillet for 5 minutes or until brown.
Transfer to bowl with slotted spoon.
Heat oil in buttered skillet.
Saute leeks and... - 45.7946
Chicken Mushroom Pie
For the crust, sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle with 6 tablespoons ice water and mix until the dough holds together.
If the dough is too... - 42.9554
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll Pastry Topper into a rectangle 1/8 inch thick. Trim to a rectangle 1 inch larger than a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Using a sharp knife or small cookie cutter, cut some shapes out of center of pastry. Set aside.
2 In... - 35.7564
Chicken Pot Pie Lasagne
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Spray a Dutch oven or large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and sauté 4 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well and set aside. Recoat Dutch oven with cooking... - 38.2858
Deep Dish Cranberry Chicken Pie
1) Begin by thawing the peas.
2) Next, drain the mushrooms and whole onions.
3) Take a 3-quart shallow casserole and in it, mix the carrots, mushrooms, whole onions, chicken and peas for the filling.
4) Make a pie crust mix following the package... - 45.6345
Curried Chicken Pie With Potato Topping
Heat oven to 350 Ã‚Â°F.
Melt butter or margarine, and stir in flour and curry powder.
Gradually add chicken gravy.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in mushrooms, peas, chicken, seasonings and sherry.
Pour into casserole.
Prepare... - 40.6646
Chicken Puff Pastry Pies
Are tired of traditional chicken recipes and looking out for something unique? Then take a look at this interesting video that demonstrates an excellent chicken pie recipe with sweet peas and mushrooms. Surprise your guests and family with these incredible... - 122.385
Flemish Lamb And Oyster Pie
Flemish lamb and oyster pie is a meat pie made with cubed meat, vegetables and mushrooms. Prepared with a three herb medley, the flemish lamb stew also has added oysters in it. set in a pastry crust, the flemish lamb stew is filling and savory. Served with... - 45.7816
Gougere Of Grouse Partridge And Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. For the filling, in a pan melt butter and cook chopped onion for 5-6 minutes or until soft. 3. Put in the mushrooms, cook for a minute, sprinkle the flour and mix well.
4. When... - 45.6063
How To Cook Chicken Pot Pie In Stoneware
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine corn, carrot, and mushroom. Sprinkle flour and toss veggies to coat well.
2. In a small bowl, heat peas along with butter.
3. Add chicken, peas, and all the veggies into a large bowl. Mix well.
4. Season with salt,... - 0
Cut chicken in serving pieces, and cover with boiling water.
Add onion, celery, paprika and salt.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer about 2 hours until chicken is tender, adding carrots for last 1/2 hour of cooking time.
Strain off stock, and chill... - 38.6209
Uptown Chicken Pot Pie
1. Pass flours and salt and half cup butter pieces through a food processor with steel blade and process to a cornmeal textured mixture.
2. Add cold water in between processing sufficient to shape mixture into a ball and clean the bowl sides.
3. Take... - 46.612
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Ditch the Sunday roast routine and try making a homely pie instead. Not only is it low on effort, but easy on time too. Betty whomps up for her viewers a delightful, gorgeous looking chicken pot pie recipe using fresh chicken and frozen vegetables and... - 109.359
Rinse frozen peas and carrots with running cold water to remove ice crystals.
Stir peas and carrots, onions, mushrooms (with liquid) and chicken into Chicken Gravy.
Pour into ungreased 9 inch square foil pan.
Prepare Pastry; roll into 9 inch square.
Fold in... - 34.4633
Old Time Chicken Pie
1) Wash and drain the peas and mushrooms and reserve liquids.
2)In a saucepan, combine reserved liquids, bring to a boil and add celery to cook until tender
3) Add the flour, pepper, salt and monosodium glutamate to this
In a saucepan,... - 44.5587
Creamy Chicken Pie Casserole
In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, mushroom soup, chicken soup, milk, sour cream, mushrooms, peas, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and seasoned pepper.
Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish (or a 3-quart casserole dish).
In... - 39.9637
Ham And Chicken Pie
In large bowl, combine soup with marjoram, thyme, onion, celery, mushrooms, ham, chicken, and peas.
Pour into slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Spoon into shallow baking dish.
Arrange biscuits on top; brush with melted butter;... - 41.8022
Savory Chicken Pie
Ever got a chance to try Savory Chicken Pie? Well, this relatively simple recipe for Savory Chicken Pie is sweet and succulent and is quick and easy to make. It's worth your try! - 52.618
Family Size Chicken Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Take a pie tin 25cm in diameter and grease it with butter.
3) Take two-thirds of pastry and roll it out. Line the base of the tin with the rolled out dough. Roll out the remaining... - 44.9543
Savory Chicken Pie
Cut chicken meat in bite-size pieces.
Strain stock and measure out 2 cups.
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Butter a 3-qt.casserole.
Melt chicken fat or butter in saucepan.
Add mushrooms and green pepper and cook gently until... - 39.6221
Old Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie
1. Place chicken (including neck and back) into a pot. Add celery, 1/2 tea-spoon each of thyme and marjoram, and water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until chicken is very tender, 45 to 50 minutes. Remove chicken... - 34.1255
Farmhouse Chicken Pot Pie With Dill Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Add flour with salt, shortening and dill to a food processor with steel blade and process for 10 seconds.
3. While processing, via tube, add water and vinegar. Continue to process for 45 to 60 seconds till dough... - 45.8881
1 2 3 Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, arrange layers of chicken and vegetables.
3) In a bowl, blend the soup, milk, onion, and poultry seasoning together.
4) Mix thoroughly and pour over the chicken and... - 44.4685
New England Chicken Pie
1) Take a shallow roasting pan and keep the chicken in it.
2) To it add boiling water, a teaspoon of salt and an onion.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) Put it in the oven to be baked for an hour or until the chicken is cooked tender.
4)Bring... - 45.9136
Baked Chicken Potato Pie
Whip up this delicious Chicken Potatopies that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 49.9628
Chicken Pot Pies
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot, mushrooms, celery, peas, and onion.
Saute 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine soup, water, pepper, and thyme in a medium bowl; stir well.
Add... - 42.883
Chicken Vegetable Pot Pie
Prepare the pastry as directed and form dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, flatten dough with hands.
Roll pastry to a 13 x 8 1/2-inch rectangle.
Use a small cookie or canape cutter to make several cutouts in pastry; reserve pieces.
Cover pastry... - 39.8996
Old Fashioned Chicken Pie
1) Preheat oven at 425 degrees
2) In a saucepan, melt the fat over low heat and gradually add 1/2 cup of flour heating it until it turns bubbly
3) To this, add the broth and cream and cook until it’s thick
4) When the sauce is... - 44.4366
Country Chicken Pot Pie
Place chicken in large pan.
Add wine and enough water to cover.
Add onion, celery, parsley, bay leaf, whole black peppers, marjoram, and salt.
Bring to a boil; cover and simmer gently for 2 hours.
Remove skin and bones of chicken and discard; cut... - 46.4052
Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Place the carrots in a steamer basket.
Steam over boiling water in a large covered saucepan for 1 minute.
Add the celery and steam for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are... - 48.13
A Chicken In Every Pot Pot Pie
1. Filling: In medium saucepan bring broth to boiling ewer medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 20 minutes. Chicken will cook perfectly. Lift chicken from broth with slotted spoon; set aside.
2. To broth in saucepan add onion,... - 47.1125
Curried Turkey Pie
In small bowl cover raisins with boiling water.
Let stand 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Combine herb-seasoned stuffing mix, melted butter or margarine, and the 2 tablespoons water.
Reserving 1/3 cup of the mixture, press remaining stuffing mixture into a... - 38.6066
Quick Chicken Pies
1. Mix soup, peas, chicken, mushrooms (with liquid), celery and poultry seasoning in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot and bubbly, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Stir baking mix, milk and pecans until soft dough forms; beat... - 27.1737
Chicken 'n Biscuit Pie
Mix chicken in gravy, soup, seasonings; add peas and mushrooms.
Dice chicken; add.
Heat slowly, stirring now and then, until bubbling hot; turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Snip biscuits in thirds; arrange, point up, in 2 rows around edge of casserole.
Bake... - 38.3711
English Chicken And Potato Pot Pie
Place carrots, potatoes and turnip in a large saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Stir in the flour until... - 39.8101
Chicken Pie With Puff Pastry Top
Cook onion in butter till tender, but not brown; blend in flour and salt.
Stir in broth all at once.
Cook and stir until thick.
Add chicken and vegetables; heat to bubbling.
Pour into heated shallow 2-quart casserole.
Add hot Puff-pastry Top and serve... - 39.975
Chicken Koulibiaca - Russian Baked Pie
1. In a pan melt butter and cook chopped onion until tender, 3-4 minutes.
2. Add chopped mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
3. Stir in flour, then add stock and bring to boil.
4. Then mix diced chicken into sauce, with herbs, seasoning and cooked... - 45.4633
Baked Chicken Patties
Roll out the pastry.
Using a saucer, cut 8 rounds about 5 in. diameter, and 8 rounds 1/2 in. larger.
Melt the butter, stir in flour.
Add stock and milk gradually.
Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Add onion and mushrooms and simmer for 3 min.
Add... - 44.1087
Home Style Pot Pie
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening.
Combine 1 egg, cold water, and vinegar; sprinkle over surface, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a ball; chill.
Saute onion and margarine in a skillet for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken and next 6... - 41.3566