- » Chicken Piccata
Chicken Piccata Recipes
Chicken piccata is an Italian influenced dish. A Chicken piccata is quick and easy to prepare, combining some of the most basic ingredients to make a wonderfully delicious dish that will leave you wanting more. ... More »
Chicken Piccata With Chef Ellie Espo
Chicken Piccata is an America main dish with sliced and sauteed chicken served in a sauce prepared with the lemon, butter, capers, parsley and white wine. Try out this amazing Chicken Piccata with a scrumptious taste and enjoy with your family and friends!! - 125.593
A simple recipe with chicken breasts in a delicate sauce of butter, lemon and capers. A dash of fresh parsley adds color and flavor. - 119.2
Traditionally made with veal, chicken is just as flavorful and much easier on your budget! The combination of lemons and capers is an absolute taste festival in your mouth. Quick enough for a weeknight meal yet dramatic enough for your most festive occasion,... - 116.234
Lemony Chicken Piccata
Have you ever wished to reproduce the same chicken piccata at home from your favorite Italian restaurant. Here is a video to teach you the quick and easy way of cooking chicken piccata. With addition of extra lemon, chef has made this dish more tangy and... - 114.785
In a mood to have Italian food? But don't know what to cook? Don't worry, because you have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Stir Fried Piccata, especially prepared by our chef for you people. This lip smacking dish can... - 109.251
This beautiful chicken dish provides an elegant and fulfilling meal. It takes no time to make and can be done all in one frying pan or dutch oven. I'm not huge on a strong lemon flavor, but this dish really provides a nice subtle touch - 108.78
Chicken Piccata In Broth
Chicken Piccata in Chicken Broth is a succulent Italian dish. Here is a quick video on how to make this delicious dish easily. Follow the recipe for ingredients and directions; have a look at the video for a quick short demo. It will shun away all your... - 65.904
1. Skin the chicken and wash well
2. Between two sheets of waxed sheets of paper, place the chicken pieces and then pound them till thin.
3. In another bowl, place the flour, salt, pepper and mix well.
4. Sprinkle this mixture over the... - 45.7493
Elegant Chicken Piccata
Elegant chicken piccata is a cooked and baked chicken recipe prepared in Italian style. Coated with paprika seasoned flour, the chicken is browned and cooked with cream and sherried to taste. Baked with a topping of cheese, it comes out moist and indulgently... - 45.3901
1. In between 2 sheets of waxed paper place the chicken pieces.
2. Flatten these into 1/4 inches thickness using a rolling pin or a meat mallet.
3. Mix salt, pepper and flour. Dredge the chicken pieces in this flour mixture.
4. In a large skillet add... - 45.3025
Saute the yellow onion, garlic, and green onions in the olive oil just until tender.
Remove from the pan, and set aside.
Remove the skins and bones from the chicken breasts, and pound them flat with a fancy meat pounder or with two pieces of wax paper and a... - 41.9285
Place pieces of chicken breast between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound from center out to form cutlets not quite 1/4 inch thick.
Coat cutlets with flour.
Preheat Meal Browner browning dish at HIGH for 5 minutes; add butter and olive oil.
Place chicken... - 41.162
A nice, healthy version of chicken piccata. Very light dish. - 40.8497
Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry.
Place each breast flat on a chopping block.
With your knife parallel to the chopping block, slice the breast in half through the middle to make it half as thick.
Place each slice between 2 layers of plastic wrap and... - 40.6523
Diet Chicken Piccata
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, heat the broth, margarine and lemon juice together until the margarine melts.
3) In the skillet, place a layer of the chicken pieces, sprinkle evenly with the pepper... - 39.0574
1) Remove small mignons from the chicken breasts by cutting the breasts into halves.
2) The mignon is about 2 1/2 cm (1 inch) wide at its widest point and about 10 cm (4 inches) long. Just pull them from each f the 4 breasts and set aside.
3) On... - 38.7608
1. On sheets of waxed paper place the chicken breasts and pound the flat side with a meat mallet and turn into as thin a consistency as possible
2. Sprinkle seasoned salt and pepper and cut the breasts into thin strips; dredge in flour
3. In a large... - 38.279
Chicken piccata is an Italian styled chicken recipe. Floured and cooked in butter, the chicken piccata is served with lemon slices cooked in the pandrippings with lemon juice and sprinkled with parsley. Served warm, it is tangy and has oodles of taste to it. - 36.6429
Chicken Picatta Caper
With a meat mallet or heavy plate flatten chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper.
In a bowl combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
Coat chicken with seasoned flour; shake off excess.
In a large skillet over medium heat melt margarine and olive... - 36.5504
Preparation can be done a day ahead of time to save time in the kitchen and be with your company. - 35.6485
Chicken Piccata Cutlets
1. Combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Working one at a time, dip both sides of the chicken cutlets into the flour mixture and shake off excess. Place on a large plate.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large... - 31.509
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper, and flatten to 1/4 -inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken,... - 30.9504
1. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken into seasoned flour to coat lightly. In a large frying pan, heat halt of olive oil over medium heat. Add half of chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white throughout, about 5... - 29.5339
1. Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, wine, and chicken in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, and cornstarch in a small bowl.
3. Heat oil in a... - 25.8536
This video is a creation of bettyskitchen. You can visit bettyskitchen for complete recipes, and more videos. - 5.84616
Chicken Piccata Recipes By Category