- » Chicken Pepper Artichoke
Chicken Pepper Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken pepper artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken pepper artichoke recipes.
Chicken Livers With Peppers And Artichokes
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil until hot.
Saute until brown.
With a slotted spoon remove to a plate and reserve.
Pat livers dry with paper towels.
Lightly coat livers with bread crumbs.
In the skillet heat remaining 3... - 37.6826
Speedy Spaghettini With Artichokes And Red Peppers
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add artichokes, red pepper strips, olives and stock; cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes.
2.... - 28.1136
Artichoke Stuffed Peppers With Lemon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large saucepan, cook the green peppers, uncovered, in boiling unsalted water for 4 minutes.
Drain upside down on paper towels.
Cook the orzo and artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting the salt, and drain... - 42.1602
Chicken With Artichoke Hearts
Chicken With Artichoke Hearts is a delicious chicken recipe that will have you and your guests drooling. A bit time consuming but very easy to make. These instructions will tell you how to make this delicious dish. - 34.1242
Microwaved Chicken With Artichoke Hearts
1. Spray 1-quart microwavable casserole with nonstick cooking spray; add pepper, artichoke hearts, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute.
2. In small mixing bowl combine wine, cornstarch, and Italian seasoning,... - 32.2469
Chicken With Artichoke Hearts Using Cream Of Celery Soup
Dredge chicken in flour.
Heat butter and oil in large skillet; brown chicken on all sides.
Add onion, garlic, parsley, thyme, paprika, salt, pepper and wine.
Simmer gently for 30 to 45 minutes or until tender, turning pieces occasionally.
Remove... - 41.7449
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and a pinch of garlic pepper.
Place chicken in a greased baking dish, and cover evenly with artichoke mixture.
Bake, uncovered, for 30... - 23.8845
Creamed Artichokes Peppers And Corn
1 ln a medium-size heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Stir in the onion and red pepper and saute, stirringoccasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft.
2 Lower the heat, stir in the flour, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the stock, milk,... - 32.0818
Chicken And Artichoke Delight
1) Take a salad bowl and mix the olives, hearts of artichokes (undrained), romaine and chicken thoroughly.
2) Add the requisite amounts of vinegar and oil.
3) Season with salt and pepper before tossing with a light hand.
4) Serve cold. - 37.9854
Couscous Artichoke Salad
ln a medium saucepan bring chicken broth to boiling.
Stir in couscous and onion; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in jalapeno pepper, cinnamon, and black pepper.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
In a large... - 36.1188
Chicken Stuffed Artichokes
1. Start oven, set 375° F., Moderate. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole with butter or margarine.
2. Cook artichokes until almost tender; spread the leaves and remove the chokes.
3. Mix the melted butter or margarine with the crumbs, chicken and seasonings.... - 31.877
Chicken Vermouth With Artichokes
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper over chicken.
In skillet, place oil and heat to medium-high temperature.
Add red pepper strips and cook, stirring, about 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove to small bowl.
To drippings in same skillet, add... - 42.2079
Chicken With Artichoke And Mushrooms
Planning to cook some chicken breasts over dinner, here is a recipe with a difference. Check out chef Mike cooking chicken breasts with artichoke and mushrooms along with other vegetables and seasonings. Great when served with its own sauce! - 115.018
Chicken Salad With Artichokes
Combine chicken, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, celery, green onions, pecans, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Spread on bread, or serve on lettuce leaves. - 30.3816
Pasta Shells With Artichoke Cream And Smoked Chicken
1. In a small saucepan, season the artichokes with salt and black pepper and simmer them in the cream over moderately low heat until they are very tender, about 12 minutes. Transfer the artichokes and cream to a blender and puree until smooth. Add the lemon... - 23.327
Sauteed Pork Chops With Artichokes
Looking for a fine pork preparation to go along with wine, here is a preparation of pork with artichokes. Chef Mike shows in simple and easy steps how to cook pork chops and artichoke hearts with some simple and common seasonings. Great to go with wines like... - 117.568
Chicken Casserole With Artichoke Hearts
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Heat butter in saute pan; put in chicken.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; brown on both sides.
Put into casserole with drained artichokes.
Add onion and paprika to remaining fat; saute until onion is soft.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 39.8325
Chicken With Artichokes And Lemons
Cut chicken into 8 serving pieces.
In large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; brown chicken, in batches.
Transfer to plate.
Pour off all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) fat from skillet; cook onions and garlic until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour in sherry,... - 42.3423
Chicken With Tomatoes And Artichokes
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the chicken for 4 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
Add the artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onions, stock, orange juice, olives, parsley, rosemary, orange rind and garlic.
Reduce... - 29.3673
Chicken Artichoke Bowl
In medium saucepan combine salad dressing, water, onion, garlic, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; add frozen artichoke hearts.
Cook hearts till tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped pimiento; chill.
Cut chilled chicken into cubes.
At... - 34.4074
Chicken And Artichoke Salad
Combine chicken, artichoke hearts and almonds in large bowl.
Blend yogurt and mayonnaise to-gether.
Add lemon juice, salt and pepper; blend well.
Taste and adjust seasoning.
Drizzle dress-ing over chicken mixture; toss gently.
Serve in bowl lined with lettuce... - 31.6071
Lemon Chicken Cavatelli With Artichoke Hearts
1. In a large frying pan, cook chicken and onion in olive oil over medium-high heat, turning, until chicken is browned and onion is golden, about 5 minutes. Add broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, and hot pepper. Drain marinade from artichoke hearts and add... - 28.5319
Chicken Breasts With Artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a sauce pan, put salad oil along with chicken breasts, onions and bell pepper and cook until brown.
3. Season the chicken breasts with lemon juice.
4. In a sauce pan, put chciken broth and add... - 43.7437
Chicken Breasts With Artichokes Cream And Tomatoes
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with 3/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until lightly browned. Drain excess oil from skillet. Add... - 27.9802
Chicken Breasts With Artichoke Cheese Stuffing
Chicken breasts with artichoke cheese stuffing is a cheesy and spicy stuffed chicken preparation. Made with a filling of artichoke heats and cheese spiced with mustard and onion flakes with parsley and mayonnaise for flavor, the chicken breasts are rolled up... - 47.1238
Artichoke Olive Chicken Bake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, HEAT oil in large deep skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and pepper; cook... - 43.4209
Grilled Chicken And Artichokes With Mixed Greens
1. Prepare a dressing by whisking together the vinegar, oil, basil or thyme, and pepper.
2. Prepare the serving plates by layering the arugula, radicchio, sprouts, artichokes, tomatoes, and peppers on the plates.
3. Grill the chicken for... - 42.3626
Chicken And Mushrooms With Fresh Artichokes
1) Discard the stem and 2 or 3 outer layers of artichoke leaves and trim away 2/3 inches from the top of the artichokes.
2) Cut each artichoke in half.
3) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
4) Fill a saucepan with 2 to 3 inches of salted... - 47.39
Baked Chicken And Artichoke Hearts
Baked chicken and artichoke hearts is an oven cooked chicken recipe. Prepared with mushrooms and artichoke hearts, this baked chicken is flavored with sherry and paprika and cooked in broth for a nice and moist texture. - 40.787
Chicken With Potatoes, Sun Dried Tomatoes, And Artichokes
1. Place the potatoes in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sun-dried tomatoes and the garlic pepper over the potatoes. Drizzle on 3 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 hours. Reduce... - 29.5368
Couscous With Chicken, Artichokes And Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. In a pan bring chicken broth and water to boil. Add couscous to it. Stir and turn off the heat. Cover it with lid and allow it to sit for 5-8 minutes to bloom.
2. Discard the skin and cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
3. Drain sun-dried... - 110.451
Artichoke Olive Chicken Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cook pasta according to package direction, drain, and keep aside.
4) Take a skillet, heat oil, and stir in onion and pepper.
5)... - 41.144
Chicken Artichoke And Rice Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle the chicken with the pepper.
Lightly coat a 4 quart Dutch oven with the cooking spray, add the olive oil, and set over moderate heat for 30 seconds.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on... - 41.7493
Greek Chicken And Artichoke Stew
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, 3/4 teaspoon marjoram, and 1/2 teaspoon thyme. Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
2.... - 29.8319
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
Peel the artichokes and place them in a 2-quart glass saucepan.
Add the lemon juice and enough water to cover.
Cover and cook on the highest setting for 15 minutes, until very tender.
Drain the artichokes and place in the blender with 1 cup of chicken... - 37.7128
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup With Artichoke Crisps
1 Finely grate the rind from the lemon and set it aside. Squeeze the juice and put it into a large bowl of cold water. Carefully peel the artichokes; reserve 2 and chop the rest into 1.5 cm (3/4 inch) pieces, dropping them into the lemon water as you prepare... - 37.9979
Chicken With Artichokes
Remove the bones from the chicken breasts and cut the meat into bite-size pieces; brown slowly in the butter or margarine, stirring occasionally.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add the onions, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, thyme, basil, salt, and... - 29.3318