- » Chicken Peanut Mole Sauce
Chicken Peanut Mole Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken peanut mole sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken peanut mole sauce recipes.
Chicken With Peanut Mole Sauce
Place chicken pieces in Dutch oven with water.
Add celery, carrot, onion, parsley, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and cook over low heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken pieces.
Place in a 2-quart... - 43.0643
Chicken Strips With Peanut Mole Sauce
Place all the mole ingredients, except oil, in a blender or in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the puree and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring often.
Sauce should be the consistency of thin pancake... - 40.0509
You May Also Like!
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 46.6585
How To Bbq Mole Chicken Side Skewers: Cooking Adventures With Kimberly
1. In a large mixing bowl, take chicken pieces and coat it with mole sauce, peanut oil, pepper, seasoning, and paprika.
2. Preheat grill to high and grease it with oil.
3. Thread chicken, pineapple, zucchini, tomato, mushroom, and pepper... - 0
Chicken In Green Mole
1.In a large, heavy saucepan, put all the chicken pieces.
2.Add water to cover.
3. Add in onion, ginger, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and peppercorns.
4.Bring to boil.
5.Skim any foam rising to surface.
6.Reduce heat to low.
7.Simmer covered for 40... - 46.4001
1. In a large electric blender, puree all the ingredients at high speed for a minute or so
2. In a saucepan, empty the pureed sauce and let it simmer without a lid for thirty minutes
3. Stir this sauce from time to time
4. Serve this sauce... - 42.2798
Duckling With Mole Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash ducklings under water and pat dry them after draining well.
3) Season duckling pieces with salt.
4) In a shallow roasting pan, place duckling pieces with skin-side up and keep on oven... - 46.5719
How To Make Mole Sauce
This sauce is absolutely wonderful. The amazing combination of spices, nuts and chilies makes this a deep and bold sauce. It takes a lot of work but it is well worth it! - 119.125
Chicken Or Turkey Mole Poblano Ii
Combine with tomatoes, onion, garlic, peanuts, tortilla, raisins, and sesame seed.
Put a small amount at a time into an electric blender and blend to make a thick puree.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add the puree and cook, stirring... - 41.3381
Our chicken mole recipe is easy to make and the results are delicious. Mole sauce, pronounced Mow-lay, is a rich multidimensional sauce with a hint of sweetness and chocolate to round out the spicy elements. - 123.971
Mole De Polio
Heat the lard in a large skillet until very hot.
Stir in the chili powder and cook until brown.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except the second 2 cups of chicken broth and chicken.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Pour some of the sauce into a blender.
Puree... - 43.7831
Pollo En Mole De Cacahuate
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Wash the chicken under running cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
3) Sprinkle salt and paprika to season. Coat with flour.
4) In a large skillet, heat up oil to brown the chicken.
5) Transfer the chicken... - 46.0829