- » Chicken Patty
Chicken Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken patty recipes.
Crispy Chicken Toastami
Why not make a crispy chicken recipe for breakfast? Look at this video that shares a recipe for chicken toastami. The recipe is so simple and requires just a few ingredients. Try out this recipe for your kids and surely they would ask for more! - 80.1334
Baked Chicken Patties
Roll out the pastry.
Using a saucer, cut 8 rounds about 5 in. diameter, and 8 rounds 1/2 in. larger.
Melt the butter, stir in flour.
Add stock and milk gradually.
Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Add onion and mushrooms and simmer for 3 min.
Add... - 45.4497
1) Make the pastry dough as per the instructions on the package.
2) Spread out the dough into rectangle of 7 x 10 inches.
3) Cut the rolled out rectangle into 12 circles using a biscuit cutter.
4) Take 2 flat-bottomed baking dishes and... - 42.5942
Chick Pea Patties
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Stir in lemon juice, water, and oil.
Add zucchini or carrots.
Form patties with a large spoon or your hands coated with arrowroot.
Heat enough oil in a large pan to cover bottom generously.
Brown patties in oil, turning... - 40.724
Chicken Amandine Patties
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the onion, pepper and mushrooms for a few minutes without browning the onion.
Add the cornflour and mix well.
Cook for a few minutes then remove from the heat and stir in the chicken stock and white wine.
Return to the heat... - 40.2242
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Mix the potatoes, chicken, peas and carrots, scallions, egg, salt, and rosemary in a large bowl.
Shape into 8 patties, each about 5 inches in diameter, then dredge on both sides in the bread crumbs.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in... - 39.8397
1. Mix all patty ingredients together and knead a little with one hand to distribute ingredients and make it fine in texture. Cover and rest in refrigerator for 20 minutes. With wet hands, form into small flat patties about 2'hem in diameter. Place on a flat... - 39.4535
Country Chicken Patties
This Country Chicken Patties is super yummy ! I would rather eat one of these Country Chicken Patties over regular chicken patties. Try this simple Country Chicken Patties recipe once and I feel sure you'll find them delicious as well as a dish that can be... - 37.1518
Warm Spiced Chicken Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise with the pimientos, wine vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of the celery salt. Add the cabbage and corn. Mix well, season to taste with salt and pepper, and chill while the chicken patties cook.
2. In another... - 35.786
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Add in the flour. Pour in the chicken stock and add the seasoning. Bring the broth to a boil.
3) Put in the chicken and slow cook for 5 minutes.
4)Remove from heat. Fill the chicken into the patty shells... - 33.7218
Pecan Chicken Patties
1. Heat the oil in small skillet, over low heat. Add onion and apple and cook, covered, until soft, about 3 minutes.
2. Further chop the chicken in a food processor; then add the nuts and chop again. Add the cooked onion and apple and the egg, and process... - 33.0193
1.Mix chicken, salt, eggs, onion, puree, and Tobasco sauce.
Form the mixture into 6 patties.
2.Grill the patties until brown from both sides.
3.Serve with hamburger buns and ketchup. - 32.265
Chicken And Ham Patties
Warm the sauce or soup and beat in most of the egg.
Then add the minced meat, pickle and seasoning.
Roll out the pastry thinly and cut into 3 inch rounds for the bottom and 2 1/2 inch rounds for the top of the patties.
Line deep patty tins or deep bun tins... - 32.0919
Combine chicken, potatoes, and eggs.
Roll in bread or cracker crumbs; fry in hot oil.
Dip patties in soy sauce, if desired, before enjoying. - 25.8313
Chicken Patty Recipes By Category