- » Chicken Paprikash
Chicken Paprikash Recipes
Chicken Paprikash ( splet as chicken paprikas) aslo known as paprika chicken is a saucy dish of Hungarian origin and it is prepared by sautéing chicken, paprika and onions in lard and is mostly intensified ... More »
Want to try a Hungarian chicken dish for tonight's meal? Here is a simple Paprika Chicken recipe by a Hungarian home chef. It requires with few simple ingredients and almost no effort. The only special ingredient here is vegeta, the Hungarian spice which... - 91.7111
1.Dice the chciken in small serving size pieces.
2.Take a large skillet with cover, heat butter or margarine in it and cook onion in it until tender.
3.Add paprika and flour and cook for 1 minute by mixing constantly.
4.Put chciken and... - 46.7629
1) Slice the chicken into serve-size pieces.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in onions and saute until soft with the lid on.
3) Add in the paprika and flour and continue to stir for a minute.
4) Add in the salt, pepper and... - 45.8852
Remove skin from the chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a cold large non-stick skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Cook the chicken in the hot skillet about 15 minutes or till lightly browned, turning to brown evenly.
Remove chicken... - 45.5441
Sour Cream Chicken Paprikash
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes, or until softened.
Season the chicken with the salt and pepper.
Add to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes per side, or until lightly... - 44.7402
Remove the yogurt from the refrigerator and let it stand at room temperature.
Meanwhile, in a large heavy plastic bag, combine 2 tablespoons of the flour and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Add the chicken and shake to coat evenly.
Lightly spray an unheated large... - 44.4598
Slice giblets; season with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon paprika.
Heat4 tabllespoons shorten-ing in large, heavy skillet; add chicken and gib-lets and saute over medium heat until meat turns white.
Remove chicken, except giblets, and keep warm.
Add onion, 2... - 44.2833
1. Rinse chicken well and dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle inside and out with 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper, tuck chicken wings under body and then tie legs together at ends, with twine.
3. If necessary, fasten skin at neck, with a... - 43.4143
Sprinkle chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Dip in flour to coat all sides.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter and shortening in a large skillet.
Slowly brown chicken pieces on both sides.
Add onion during last few minutes of browning.
Drain off excess... - 42.9648
In 12-inch skillet brown chicken breasts in hot oil about 10 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Season chicken with some salt and pepper.
Add onion to skillet.
Blend in paprika.
Stir in wine, bouillon granules, and 1/4 cup wafer.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 42.8138
Shake chicken pieces with the 1/3 cup flour, 1 1/4 teaspoons of the salt, and 1 tablespoon of the paprika in a paper bag to coat well.
(Set remaining 1 tablespoon paprika and 1/2 teaspoon salt aside for making sauce.) Brown pieces slowly, a few pieces at a... - 42.5562
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and black pepper.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown on each side for 6 to 7 minutes.
Drain on paper toweling.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the... - 42.0692
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
In cup, mix margarine or butter with garlic.
With fingertips, gently separate skin from meat on chicken... - 41.0101
It doesn€™t take much to cook Chicken Paprika. The real two steps involved in making Chicken Paprika are chopping vegetables and boiling. Quick and easy, this is a pleasure to make and eat. - 40.9815
Cut the chickens into serving size pieces.
Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet with a cover.
Stir in paprika and flour; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Stir in salt, pepper and tomatoes (breaking with spoon).
Add chicken and... - 40.7661
Chicken And Rice Paprikash
Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons of the paprika, salt and pepper.
Rub seasonings onto chicken thighs, coating all surfaces with mixture; set aside.
Drain tomatoes, reserving juice.
Chop tomatoes; set aside.
Add enough water to juice to equal 2 cups.
Combine tomato... - 40.1217
In 1 1/2 to 2-qt casserole combine garlic, mushrooms, celery, onion and butter.
Cover; microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Mix in remaining ingredients except sour cream.
Cover; microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly... - 39.6345
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In baking dish with lid, place chicken breasts and sprinkle with paprika.
3. In medium bowl, mix together mushroom soup, sour cream, mushrooms, wine and water chestnuts and pour over chicken.
4. Bake,... - 37.8323
Low-fat chicken breasts stay juicy and delicious in the velvety, zesty sauce for this healthy Hungarian chicken dish.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Tangy meat dishes like this succulent chicken often benefit from red... - 35.6251
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Arrange chicken in 2 1/2-quart microproof casserole, placing thicker portions around outside of dish and chicken wings in center.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Pour milk into 2-cup glass measure and cook on HI, l 1/2... - 35.3391
Homemade Chicken Paprikash
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for about 3 minutes on each side or until well browned, then transfer to a plate.
2. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic to the skillet and saute for 5... - 33.5228
1. Season chicken with salt and 1 teaspoon of paprika.
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in batches, turning once or twice, until golden brown, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken from pan.
3. Add onion to... - 25.5349
Chicken Paprikash Recipes By Category