- » Chicken Paprika Dumpling
Chicken Paprika Dumpling Recipes
Chicken Paprika Dumpling is a traditional Hungarian dish that has two main components – Dumplings and Chicken which come together to produce a delicious side dish, the recipe to which has been handed down from ... More »
Chicken Paprika With Parsley Dumplings
Shake chicken in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag to coat well. (Save any remaining seasoned flour mixture for gravy.)
Brown chicken, part at a time, in butter or margarine and vegetable oil in a kettle or Dutch oven; remove all from... - 42.5779
Chicken Paprika With Dumplings
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil until onions are tender; drain fat from skillet.
Stir in tomato, water, bouillon, paprika,... - 44.9646
Maui Paprika Chicken
This Maui Paprika Chicken is one of the best baked chicken dumpling dishes that I've ever tasted. Just try this Maui Paprika Chicken for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 42.7654
Melt the lard in a large, heavy casserole or Dutch oven over moderately high heat.
Add the onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the chicken and tomatoes, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in the paprika, chicken stock,... - 45.2802
Chicken In Paprika Sauce
Clean chicken, cut it into pieces, take out liver and gizzard, and wash them thoroughly.
Clean onions, chop finely and fry in hot fat, until they turn a pale yellow.
Add paprika, mix with a little water.
Add chicken, salt, cleaned, washed and minced green... - 34.9091
Chicken Giblets In Paprika Sauce
Clean chicken gizzards thoroughly, remove thick skin and cut them into pieces of moderate size, then wash them in several lots of water until clean.
Heat fat in a pan, half fry the finely chopped onions in it, adding a little paprika, and thinning it with a... - 39.4849
Chicken Fricassee With Parsley Dumplings
1. Cut each chicken breast half into halves. Arrange pieces, skin sides up, with meatiest parts to outside edge in baking dish, 12x7 1/2X2 inches. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle generously with paprika. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high... - 27.5379
Chicken Fricassee With Dumplings
Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
Mix 1 cup flour, the salt, pepper and paprika.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Heat thin layer of shortening in large skillet; brown chicken on all sides.
Drain off fat; reserve.
To skillet, add water and, if desired, chopped... - 42.8042
Fry Style Chicken With Potato Dumplings
To make the chicken: Remove and discard the skin from the chicken.
Place the milk in a shallow dish and dip the chicken into it.
Dredge the pieces in the flour.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the milk.
Using a fork, beat in the egg and oil.
Place... - 41.6585
Chicken Soup With Dumplings
1.Slice the chicken in pieces and keep in a bowl.
2.In a saucepan, heat some butter and add onions to it.
3..Once the onions are brown and crispy, put sliced chicken in the pan and saute.
4.Put vegetables along with seasoning and 2 cups... - 45.2823
Chicken Stew With Dumplings
1. Arrange chicken in a 13" x 9" x 2" oblong baking dish, with meatier, thicker portions toward the outside of the dish. Sprinkle with parsley flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 15 minutes,... - 33.3869
Microwaved Chicken And Dumpling Stew
1. Arrange chicken in a 10-inch round baking dish, with meatier, thicker portions toward the outside of the dish. Sprinkle with parsley flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 19 minutes. Drain... - 34.6911
Homey Chicken Stew With Blueberry Dumplings
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet and brown the chicken pieces over medium-high heat.
When the second side is brown, add the onion and fry until the pieces of onion are wilted.
Add the broth, potatoes, carrots, bay leaf, and marjoram.
Simmer the stew,... - 44.0858
Cream Chicken And Dumplings
In a Dutch oven pan saute onions; add paprika to onions; saute a few minutes longer.
Add chicken pieces (that have been seasoned).
Fry and stir occasionally on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
Add about 4 cups water to chicken or enough to cover chicken.
Stew... - 42.9458
Chicken And Dumplings
Satisfy your love of comfort food in record time! Make tasty dumplings over loads of creamy chicken and vegetables in just 30 minutes. - 34.6416
Chicken And Dumplings With Vegetables
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook the frozen peas and carrots and the 2 tablespoons water, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till crisp-tender, stirring once.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the 2 tablespoons flour, chicken... - 39.5299
Stewed Capon With Parsley Dumplings
1. Discard the wings and legs of capon. Halve them and then divide the halves into quarters.
2. Place a skillet on medium to high heat, sauté onions and garlic till translucent. Stir in chicken, sprinkle paprika and salt and fry, for 10... - 43.5494
Beef Suet Dumplings
Beef Suet Dumplings is a great dish to serve for your parties! My husband prepared this for our wedding anniversary and I was surprised by its incredible flavor! Simply yummy! Try these brilliant Beef Suet Dumplings recipe! - 46.8066
Chicken With Cornmeal Dumplings
Fry bacon in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Crumble bacon; reserve.
Mix 1/3 cup flour, 1 teaspoon salt, the paprika and pepper; coat chicken with flour mixture.
Cook chicken in bacon fat until brown on all sides.
Drain fat... - 44.2466
Parsley Dumplings With Chicken
1. Shake chicken in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag to coat well. (Save any remaining seasoned flour mixture for gravy.)
2. Brown chicken, part at a time, in butter or margarine and vegetable oil in a kettle or Dutch oven; remove all from... - 33.7814
Grandmas Chicken And Dumplings
Everyone has their favorite grandmas recipe and these recipes are always unique in their own way. Today, chef has brought his favorite grandmas recipe, Chicken and Dumplings. By way of a photo journey to preparing the dish, chef is showing us how easily it... - 90.8882
Veal Steak With Dumplings
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon oil and half the veal pieces dredged in seasoned flour.
Cook in oven 2 minutes, stirring once to brown on all sides.
Remove meat from skillet to a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Wipe... - 44.9377
Veal Casserole And Dumpling Topping
Cube 2 lbs.veal cutlets.
Roll in flour and paprika.
Brown thoroughly in 1/4 cup of shortening.
Add salt and pepper and a cup of water; simmer for 30 minutes.
Pour into a casserole dish.
Heat 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 3/4 cups of water in the meat... - 41.6359
Hungarian Chicken Paprikash
Brown onion in fat in large pot.
Add chicken, salt, paprika and water.
Simmer until chicken is tender.
Mix flour with sour cream until smooth; add to chicken broth before serving.
Pour sour cream sauce over unraised dumplings or noodles.
Serve hot. - 32.8219
In a resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients.
Pound chicken to 1/2-in.thickness and cut into 1-1/2-in.pieces.
Place chicken pieces, a few at a time, into bag and shake to coat.
Heat oil in a skillet; cook chicken, turning frequently, until... - 29.9746
Lancaster Soup 'n Dumplings
1) Take a 6-quart pressure cooker and put the cooking rack in place. Put the chicken broth, salt and black pepper into the pressure cooker. Add pork and secure the lid.
2) Put the pressure regualtor in the vent pipe and increase the flame to high heat.... - 45.7004
Golden Chicken Nuggets
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in flour, curry powder, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper.
Blend in broth.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture thickens and... - 48.8729
Chicken Nuggets are all time favorite at my house my family and my friends just love them. I make then Organic they are tasty and healthy. - 0
1. Toss chicken and oil. Mix remaining ingredients except Apricot-Honey Sauce in plastic bag. Shake about 6 pieces chicken at a time in bag until coated. Shake off excess crumbs.
2. Arrange chicken pieces in single layer in pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover... - 25.7146
Sour Cream Chicken Paprikash
Brown the chicken lightly in a small amount of oil until the sputtering stops.
Place the chicken and onion in a kettle over medium heat.
Cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked through.
Combine the sour cream and paprika in a bowl and... - 33.7703
Matzo Balls, Spicy Style
Cream together eggs and shortening; add matzo meal and spices.
Mixture must have forming consistency.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Form into small balls.
Add balls to boiling soup; let simmer 20 minutes. - 30.8862
Soup De Veau Aux Herbes
Melt butter until bubbly, stir in flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add stock and cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Add herbs, cover and cook at low boil 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Add dumplings and garnish with parsley... - 31.6114
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Pot Pie is a delicious and extremely easy to make dish. I served this filling dish for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe and you will understand. - 31.7131
Quick Chicken Stew
To diced cold potatoes add chicken, salt and paprika.
Meanwhile, dilute chicken gravy with boiling water, add onion, minced fine, and simmer until tender.
Then add to chicken, heat thoroughly, and serve, sprinkling with parsley just before serving.
Peas, tiny... - 33.2603
Chicken Easy Casserole
Coat chicken with mixture of flour, salt, paprika and ginger.
Place skin side up in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Combine soup and water until well blended.
Pour over chicken in baking pan.
Bake uncovered at 350° for 1 hour.
Remove from oven, increase oven... - 45.9597
Hungarian Chicken Paprikash
Saute the onion in the shortening in a large skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the chicken, paprika, pepper and salt; saute for about 10 minutes.
Add the water and simmer slowly, covered, for 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove... - 39.7578
Rock Cornish Hen In Wine Or Chicken
1) Mix together salt, pepper, paprika, nutmeg and flour mixture.
2) In a large paper bag, put the mixture.
3) Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture by shaking them well in it.
4) In a skillet, cook pork until brown.
5) Take off pork and discard.
6) In... - 43.895
Country Style Fricassee
1. In a kettle or Dutch oven, place chicken pieces, onion, celery and leaves, salt, pepper, and 2 cups water. Cover and heat till boiling. Allow to simmer for 1 hour until meat is tender.
2. Once the chicken is down. Drain from the broth using a... - 42.2867
Poulet A La Battleyani
1) In a saucepan, heat small amount of butter till it is light brown.
2) Add the green pepper and chicken. Cook over low flame till the chicken has browned lightly.
3) In another saucepan, pour the cream. Cook over low flame till it is thoroughly... - 46.1083
Coat 2 lbs. of meat with mixture of 1/3 cup flour and 1 tsp. paprika.
Pound mixture into meat, cut into 2 inch cubes.
Brown thoroughly in oil.
Put in a 9x13 inch pan and add can of onions.
Combine chicken soup and water in skillet used for browning.
Bring to... - 46.0808
California Veal Casserole
Coat veal with mixture of flour and paprika; brown in oil in large skillet.
Add salt, pepper and 1 cup water (part onion liquid may be used).
Cover; simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
Transfer to a 3-quart casserole.
Heat soup in skillet used for browning... - 43.5
Chicken Paprika Dumpling Recipes By Category
Chicken Paprika Dumpling Dish: