- » Chicken Oriental
Chicken Oriental Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken oriental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken oriental recipes.
Chicken Lettuce Oriental
1) Halve and rinse lettuce. Place in plastic bag to chill.
2) In a shallow dish blend soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
3) Place chicken in wine mixture and marinate for 1 hour. Turn and brush the chicken constantly.
4) Place chicken in a... - 47.5504
1) Coat chicken with a mixture of flour, pepper, and salt.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown chicken pieces.
3) Remove meat and stir fry celery, onion, garlic until tender.
4) Pour in sherry, soup, and soy sauce.
5) Stir in mushroom... - 46.4052
1)Fix the coarse blade to the food chopper. Put in the onions and oranges and give it a quick whisk.
2)Cover the chicken pieces in flour.
3)In a large cast iron skillet, heat the salad oil.
4)Put in the chicken pieces and brown them quickly on all... - 45.8724
1) Put the onions and oranges through the coarse blade of food chopper.
2) Coat the chicken with flour.
3) In a skillet, add salad oil and heat.
4) You can use 2 small ones, if you do not own a very large one.
5) Allow the chicken to brown well on all... - 45.6574
1. Rinse chicken, drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Combine the chicken and onions in a large basin.
3. In a bowl, blend the lemon juice, soy sauce, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and ginger.
4. Pour the mixture over the chicken and... - 44.7698
1 In a medium bowl, add chicken, teriyaki sauce and ginger root; set aside.
2 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil.
3 Add garlic and saute lightly.
4 Add mushrooms and saute, stirring constantly, until tender.
5 Add the... - 44.16
1) Wash chicken under cold running water. Put in paper towels to dry.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350F.
3) In a large skillet heat oil. Add chicken pieces in batches and fry till brown.
4) Transfer into a shallow roasting pan arranging pieces... - 44.0914
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces; rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine hoisin sauce, soybean oil, sherry, soy sauce, honey, chopped garlic and gingerroot in bowl; mix well.
Add chicken, tossing to coat.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator overnight.
Drain,... - 43.945
Chicken Oriental is a tasty Chinese preparation of my favorite non vegetarian food, chicken. This Chicken Oriental recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 43.7262
1) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and saute onions.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Mix in the tarragon, chilli powder, coriander, turmeric, stock cube and pineapple juice and stir well together.
4) Put the chicken breasts and stir... - 43.3359
Chicken And Cabbage Oriental
1) In a large skillet heat oil. Add chicken and carrot and stir over high heat for about 5 minutes.
2) Season with salt.
3) Add cabbage and water chestnuts. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
4) In a small bowl add water and... - 42.8317
Curried Chicken Oriental
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Add chicken, and toss well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Wash snow peas; trim ends, and remove strings.
Coat a wok with cooking spray; heat at medium-high... - 42.7563
Chicken Oriental With Rice
Soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes.
In a large saucepan, bring 5-1/2 cups of water to a boil.
Add rice and salt.
Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, salt, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 42.4567
Chicken Oriental With Honey
1) In a casserole place the chicken and place skin side down.
2) Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours.
3) Pour on top 2/3 of the drippings and turn chicken.
4) Mix shoyu sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and mustard and pour over chicken.
5) Bake covered for 40... - 41.4204
Apricot Chicken Oriental
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; cook until brown on both sides.
Stir in preserves, water, soy sauce, liquid from water chestnuts, apricots, ginger and garlic powder.
Simmer 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Meanwhile, prepare... - 41.2344
Clean, rinse, and dry chickens.
Split each chicken in half lengthwise.
(If chickens are frozen, thaw according to directions on package.) Crack joints of drumsticks, thighs, and wings so chicken can be kept flat during grilling.
Combine in a large shallow... - 40.8944
Ginger Scallion Chicken With Oriental Salad
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the ginger, garlic and scallions.
3 Transfer the ginger-scallion mixture to a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the sesame oil, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of... - 39.481
Low Calorie Chicken Oriental
Place chicken pieces skin side up in a shallow baking dish and surround with pineapple chunks.
Mix juice with vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, salt and pepper and pour over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (325Â°) for 40 minutes, basting... - 37.4071
Chicken Bits Oriental
Chicken Bits Oriental is yummy chicken dish with an original taste. The texture and flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Chicken Bits Oriental recipe! - 37.202
Arrange chicken, skin side down, in single layer in baking dish; cover.
Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours.
Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and mustard.
Drain most of the drippings from baking pan; turn chicken.
Spoon sauce over chicken.
Cover; bake for... - 36.961
Brown chicken and cook in margarine for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, make sauce: combine juice, sugar, salt, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce.
Add to chicken; then add pineapple, sesame seeds, mushrooms, green pepper and onion that have been lightly sauteed.
Cook... - 34.4558
In bowl combine chicken, teriyaki sauce, and ginger; set aside.
In 12-inch skillet heat oil; add scallions and garlic and saute until scallions are soft.
Add mushrooms and zucchini and saute, stirring constantly, until vegetables are just tender; add chicken... - 32.8549
Combine marinade ingredients.
Pour over meat.
Refrigerate 8 to 12 hours.
Drain meat and place on rack in baking pan.
Bake covered for 1 hour at 350°F.
Then uncover and baste with marinade; bake 15 minutes.
Turn pieces, baste again, and bake for 15 more... - 31.2183
Poached Chicken Oriental
1. Cut leek, carrot, bell pepper, and celery into thin (julienne) strips about 1/4 x 1 1/2 inches. In a frying pan or saucepan just large enough to hold chicken in a single layer, combine broth, wine, soy sauce, lemon slices, ginger, and hot pepper.
2. Add... - 30.2797
Cook celery and onion in oil in large skillet until crisp-tender.
Blend in cornstarch.
Stir in bean sprouts, bouillon cubes, honey, soy sauce, and water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thickened and bouillon cubes are disso - 28.4979
Chicken Oriental Recipes By Category