- » Chicken Onion Stew
Chicken Onion Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken onion stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken onion stew recipes.
Why not prepare a super delicious flavorful chicken stew for a meal. Watch this fantastic video that shows this excellent stew recipe that would surely impress your family. This chicken stew is definitely a satisfying meal for a relaxing holiday dinner.... - 114.809
Chicken Cacciatore With Onion And Mushroom
In medium skillet cut up undrained tomatoes.
Add sliced mushrooms, chopped onion, chopped green pepper, red wine, garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper, Place chicken pieces atop mixture in skillet.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, 25 minutes.
Remove chicken to... - 36.0593
Chicken With Onion In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Chop the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces and marinate for 1 - 4 hours.
Peel and slice the onions into 1 -cm (1/2-in) slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken pieces until they are browned all over.
Reserve the marinade.
Remove... - 46.6785
Chicken Cacciatore With Onion Rings
In 12 x7 1/2 X 2-inch baking dish, cook onion and garlic in oil, covered, at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes or till tender, stirring twice.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, salt, pepper, oregano, celery seed, and bay leaves.
Add chicken; spoon sauce over.
Cook,... - 36.3175
Easy Brunswick Stew
Have you ever tastes South American Brunswick Stew? Well, Dave is making this delicious stew for all those who are deprived of a delicious dish using beef and chicken along with corn kernels. The dish looks so delicious that you will be bent upon to try it... - 90.9852
Microwave Brunswick Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine tomatoes with reserved liquid, onion, wine, broth, flour, and Worcestershire sauce, stirring to dissolve flour.
2. Add corn, okra, and lima beans; arrange chicken pieces over vegetables with meatier parts facing... - 27.3142
Brown Chicken Fricassee
1 Shake chicken pieces, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper in a plastic bag to coat well.
2 Brown chicken slowly in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and reserve. Add onion... - 32.4337
Classic Brunswick Stew
The brunswick stew is a southern specialty. Prepared with chicken and vegetables, the brunswick stew is a cooked meat and vegetable stew. Spiced with garlic and cayenne, the brunswick stew is filling is heavy. - 36.2901
Mediterranean Chicken Stew
This simple and easy to prepare chicken stew is made with vegetables and mushrooms. Flavored with a mixed medley of herbs, this flavorful chicken stew has fresh green olives in it too and is great over hot cooked rice paired with a salad. - 45.5704
Pearly Veal And Onion Stew
Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a deep, heavy, flameproof casserole and brown the veal, a few pieces at a time, adding more oil as necessary.
Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl.
When all the pieces are browned, sprinkle on the potato starch and toss... - 42.5591
Mexicali Chicken Stew
Place half of taco seasoning in small bowl.
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces; coat with taco seasoning.
Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Cook and stir chicken 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, corn, beans, and remaining taco... - 28.0842
Chicken Stew With Carrot Dumplings
Put chicken, onion, celery, seasonings and water to cover in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until chicken is tender.
With slotted spoon remove chicken.
Cool enough to remove bones from... - 37.532
Pimiento Chicken Stew
Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs, and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Shake chicken with flour and salad-dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.
Remove... - 35.2797
Streamlined Chicken And Vegetable Stew
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and Italian herbs; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until lightly colored.
2. In a bowl toss chicken with flour until well-coated. Add to pan along with any remaining flour;... - 29.9913
Zesty Brunswick Stew
If you are looking for a mindblowing partner to serve up with hot biscuits, this Brunswick Stew can prove to be a perfect choice ! Just try out this irresistible okra, lima beans and chicken casserole and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the... - 37.1532
Healthy Chicken Stew
You must have cooked chicken stew several times, but this recipe has some magic spell which makes the stew incredibly delicious. On top of that, you enjoy the full nutritional benefits from vegetables and poultry. This can be the best comfort food to try out,... - 116.289
Country Chicken Stew With Dumplings
In 6-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown 1/2 of the chicken; remove and set aside.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
Return chicken to Dutch oven.
Stir in carrots, celery, onion and savory herb with garlic soup mix... - 41.6927
Thick Chicken-tomato Stew
1. Cook chicken in 2 quarts water.
2. Strain water and reserve 6 cups of chicken stock.
3. Pick meat off the chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces.
4. Combine all ingredients in chicken stock and cook until vegetables are tender. Remove bay leaf. - 33.6351
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until soft.
Add chicken and brown well on all sides; sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and red pepper.
Stir in tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover,... - 33.8951
Chicken Vegetable Stew With Dumplings
1. In a saucepan place chicken pieces, 4 cups water, celery, carrots, onions, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 45 minutes or till chicken is nearly tender; skim off the fat.
3. Blend in 1-cup cold... - 47.2082
The brunswick stew is usually a chicken and vegetables prepared with available veggies. This brunswick stew recipe is flavored with basil, parsley and bayleaf. Cooked along with beef bones, ham and squirrel meat, this brunswick stew is almost like a country... - 43.9757
Chicken And Vegetables Stew
For those who are bored with the same old chicken stew? Here is an excellent video to make a refreshingly new recipe for an absolutely delicious chicken stew! So just watch this video and make this unique stew that would surely turn out to be impressive! - 107.785
Quick Chicken Stew
To diced cold potatoes add chicken, salt and paprika.
Meanwhile, dilute chicken gravy with boiling water, add onion, minced fine, and simmer until tender.
Then add to chicken, heat thoroughly, and serve, sprinkling with parsley just before serving.
Peas, tiny... - 31.4372
Chicken Cacciatore With Sweet Peppers
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. In a Dutch oven, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, in batches if necessary, and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides. Remove chicken and... - 30.5482
Garlic Flavored Chicken Cacciatore
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. In a nonreactive large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, in batches if necessary, and cook, turning once, 5 minutes, or until lightly browned on... - 31.2477
1. Brown pieces of chicken in skillet sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
2. Add vegetables, salt, and spices. Cover and simmer 1 hour.
3. Mix cornstarch with water and add to skillet, stirring until gravy thickens. - 23.2797
1. Clean and cut chicken into serving pieces.
2. Add water, salt and vegetables and cook until tender.
3. Remove chicken, arrange on platter. Pour sauce over it. Cooking time depends on age of bird. For pressure cooker follow manufacturer's directions. - 22.1962
Salt-free 14 Herb-and-spice Chicken Stew
Trim excess far from chicken; combine chicken and next 7 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth, skim off any layer of fat from broth.
Set broth... - 42.6975
Old Fashioned Brunswick Stew
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or large stock pot, combine onion soup mix and water and potatoes
2. Place pot over medium flame.
3. Boil the liquid for a few minutes.
4. Add the okra, corn, tomatoes with juices, rosemary and bayleaf. Stir to mix into... - 47.2903
Mexican Chicken Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine cabbage, carrots, onion, stewed tomatoes, Splenda, and chili seasoning.
Stir in chicken pieces.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 34.5944
Country Classic Chicken Stew
This Chicken Stew is one of the most nicely done recipes I have seen so far. This Chicken Stew is easy, quick and hearty. Do check it out! - 38.8609
Quick Chicken Stew
1.Take a kettle and put fryer, onion, celery, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce , salt and pepper and cover it.
2.Cook for 45 minutes on low heat.
3.Serve with rice. - 33.8423
Stifado Chicken Stew
Peel the onions carefully and put half of them in the bottom of a large, flameproof casserole.
Lay the chicken pieces on top, and sprinkle with the chopped garlic and bay leaves.
Flavour with salt, pepper and some oregano (1/2 teaspoon is plenty at this... - 41.9969
Brunswick Chicken Stew
Cut chicken into pieces; put in casserole with enough boiling water to cover.
Add salt; simmer about 45 minutes.
Add potatoes, onion, lima beans, tomatoes and sugar; cook 45 minutes.
Beans and potatoes should be tender.
Remove chicken bones.
Add corn; cook 10... - 40.1652
Creamy Chicken Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
Place chicken pieces in prepared container.
Layer carrots, onion, and celery over chicken.
In a small bowl, combine chicken soup, basil, and black pepper.
Spoon soup mixture evenly over... - 36.7763
Charleston Chicken Stew
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to be served.
2.Take a kettle and put chicken pieces in it along with water, mace, salt, pepper and onion.
3.Put the lid of the kettle and let the ingredients simmer for 40 minutes.
4.Once the... - 44.7328
Pimiento Chicken Stew
Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Shake chicken with flour and herb salad dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.
Remove... - 35.9548
Creamy Chicken Stew
1) In large heavy pan, mix the chicken soup, 1 cup water, celery, onion, and seasonings together.
2) Stir in the chicken, cover and cook over a low heat for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in the potatoes and carrots, cover and cook... - 41.2012