- » Chicken Mustard Leek
Chicken Mustard Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken mustard leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken mustard leek recipes.
Pecan Chicken With Leeks, Country Ham, And Honey Mustard Butter
1)Take a small saucepan and cook the shallots and bourbon till the mixture is reduced by half.
2)Now cool and combine with the other remaining ingredients and shape into a log.
4)To make the chicken,take a shallow pan and mix the pecans... - 43.602
Braised Leeks With Mustard Sauce
1) From the leeks, cut the roots and tough green parts.
2) In water, rinse the leeks gently and thoroughly.
3) Cut the leeks in half, lengthwise. However, leave the leeks whole if they are less than 1 inch in diameter.
4) In a large... - 38.0159
Apricot Mustard Glazed Sirloin With Grilled Leeks
Meat from bones, tearing into medium large pieces.
Cut in half lengthwise and slice into long slivers.
Saute onion and garlic in large skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
Immediately add oregano and cook onion mixture until not quite... - 33.7013
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Chicken And Leek Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut a 1-inch strip from round the edges of the pastry square. Brush the edges of the remaining square with egg, place the strip around the edge of the remaining square to make a pastry case,... - 49.2446
Pressed Leek Terrine
Trim root ends and tops from leeks, leaving only about 1 inch of dark green leaves; save 10 tender green inner leaves from leek tops.
Cut leeks in half lengthwise; rinse under running water, gently separating layers to remove any dirt.
Rinse reserved inner... - 33.3271
Chicken In Triple Mustard Sauce
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until foamy.
Add chicken breasts and saute on both sides until golden.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
Discard fat from... - 44.2655
Chicken In Lemon Mustard
Place chicken in single layer in glass or china dish.
Combine peeled and sliced onion, crushed garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mustard, pour lemon mixture over chicken.
Stand 2 to 3 hours.
Remove chicken, pat dry with absorbent paper.
Melt butter and... - 39.5981
Chicken With Mustard And Wine Sauce
Hack the chicken, i.e,cut it into serving pieces.
Use a cleaver and have the pieces no larger than 2 inches square.
Heat a large frying pan or wok and add the oil.
Saute the chicken pieces over high heat, stirring as you cook, until they are browned.
Remove... - 39.7647
Dijon Potatoes With Leeks
Dijon Potatoes With Leeks is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 41.5313
Leek And Cheddar Soup
Simmer onion in the butter until soft.
Stir in the flour and next five ingredients.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour.
Add parsley, milk and cheese and heat thoroughly without boiling, until cheese melts.
Taste for seasoning. - 35.8247
Leeks Au Gratin
1.Chop the hard leaves from leeks.
2.Cut them lengthwise and rinse well to get rid of any impurity.
3.Chop the white part of leeks into thin slices.
3.In a slow cooker, add striped leaks, onion, garlic, celery, broth and mustard.
4.Place... - 47.415
Leek And Cress Soup
Fry the bacon in a saucepan until it is crisp and has rendered most of its fat.
Remove the bacon from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper towels.
Crumble the bacon and keep hot.
Add the butter to the saucepan.
When it has melted add the... - 45.3464
Ham Leek And Potato Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 160 degrees c
2.In a frying pan, melt the butter.
3.Add onions and leeks to the pan and cook.
4.Put potatoes to the onion mixture.
5.Cook till the ingredients get tender.
6.Add the flour and increase the... - 46.4389
Leeks In Wine And Garlic Sauce
Yummy Leeks In Wine And Garlic Sauce is something that you shouldn€™t miss. It would be a great injustice that you do to your taste buds if you don't taste this wonderful dish. Trust me you will love the melting flavors of the Leeks In Wine And Garlic... - 44.4352
Pork Tenderloin With Cider And Mustard Braised Lentils
1) Season the pork on both sides.
2) In a frying pan heat half olive oil over medium heat. Fry the pork on both sides for 5 minutes each side, until the pork becomes pink and moist at the middle. Keep it aside.
3) In a pan, heat up the... - 46.9951
Dill Chicken Dijon En Papillote
1. Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil into 12x15-inch rectangles. Fold in half from short end and cut out large half hearts along folds, like valentines. When unfolded, hearts should measure about 14 inches wide and 12 inches long.
2. Divide... - 26.1428
Yogurt Chicken Marinade
Yogurt Chicken Marinade has a great taste. Yogurt Chicken Marinade gets its taste from chicken mixed with white wine and yoghurt. Yogurt Chicken Marinade is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 44.0108
Chicken In A Pouch With Julienned Vegetables
1. Make ovals using parchment paper by folding four 15- x 10-inch (35 x 25 cm) pieces of the paper in half crosswise and trimming corners.
2. Brush the ovals with butter leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border around each.
3. In the center of end of each oval,... - 37.4513
Chicken Pasta Rolls
1. Cook lasagne sheets in boiling water in a saucepan until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and leeks and cook for 4-5 minutes or until brown. Stir in basil, mustard, stock and... - 34.062
Biscuit And Chicken Casserole
1. Clean leeks and cut it into half moon shapes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter to melt. Drop mushroom and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they caramelize on one side.
4. Add... - 107.9
Soft Simmered Chicken Gizzards
1. Prepare using one of the following two methods.
Pressure cooker method: Cut leek into 2-inch (5-cm) pieces and crush with the side of a knife. Combine all ingredients except mustard in pressure cooker with 3/4 cup water. Secure lid, bring to full pressure,... - 27.7717
Basic Chicken Mixture
Cut chicken into 2 cm pieces.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oilin large pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned all over.
Heat remaining oil in same pan; cook leeks and garlic, stirring, until, leeks are soft.
Add flour; cook, stirring, until mixture... - 37.6758
Chicken Rice Salad
Place chicken in enough salted water to cover.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for 1 hour or until tender.
Remove chicken; set aside broth.
Discard skin and bones.
Heat broth to boiling and cook leek for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine... - 47.185
Chicken Pot Au Feu
In an 8 or 9-inch Yunnan pot or a 2-quart bowl, stir together wine and bouillon granules.
Trim and discard ends and tops from leeks, leaving about 3 inches of green leaves.
Discard tough outer leaves.
Split leeks lengthwise; rinse well, then cut crosswise... - 46.2219
Breast Of Chicken Chardonnay
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) Seasonthe chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Dredge the chicken with flour until lightly coated.
4) In a large heavy skillet, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons clarified butter over a medium-high... - 46.5496
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
2) Add the chicken and cook over high heat, turning it once, till the chicken is browned well on both the sides and is thoroughly cooked. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking on each side.
3) Combine together the... - 47.0714
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
3. Cut the chicken and the turkey into 1-inch cubes
4. Place these meat cubes into the food processor bowl and process till coarsely chopped.
5.... - 40.4876
Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
Combine sweet potato, sliced leek, and 1/4 cup broth in a 1 1/2-quart casserole; stir well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Place sweet potato mixture in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Add 1 cup... - 38.1559
Icy Cucumber Soup
Heat the butter in a deep kettle.
Over low heat, stirring frequently, cook the leeks and the onion in the butter until the vegetables are tender.
Do not let them brown.
Peel the cucumbers, cut them lengthwise into quarters, scrape off the seeds and chop.
Add... - 46.8153
Red Tulip Casserole
1. Heat the butter in a skillet. Saute onions till they are transparent, about 5 minutes. Add the paprika and beef. Cook over high heat till brown. Turn heat down and add ham. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add the water and stir in the tomato paste and mustard.
3.... - 31.5216
Cream Of Celery Root Soup
Saute celery root, onion, leeks and garlic in butter 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with mustard and sugar and cook and stir 5 more minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until celery root is tender.
Puree, add cream and reheat without... - 36.9403
Beer And Cheddar Soup
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 45 seconds or until melted.
Stir in carrots, celery, leeks, and thyme.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes (stirring after 3 minutes) or... - 47.2246
Black Bean Potage
Fry bacon with onions, leeks and carrots.
Cook until limp, about 10 minutes.
If it becomes dry, add butter to avoid burning.
Add black beans with ham bone and broth.
Cook 1 hour.
Add mustard greens.
Cook 1 1/2 hours.
Remove ham bone.
Divide soup in... - 42.2549
Cold Cucumber Soup
1. In a saucepan melt the butter and cook the onion in it until it is transparent. Add the remaining ingredients except the cream and vegetables for garnish and bring to a boil. Simmer fifteen minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
2. Puree in an electric... - 32.8181
Minestrone With Navy Beans
Combine beans, ham hock, garlic clove, whole onion and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender, adding water as needed.
Remove ham hock and cut meat into small pieces; set meat aside.
Discard garlic and... - 45.2745
Iced Watercress Soup
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and add the shallot and leek.
3) Stir and allow to cook for 2 minutes without browning.
4) Mix in the potato and cook for 5 minutes continuing to stir
5) Mix in half the watercress,... - 46.7402
Red Cabbage Casserole
1. Take a skillet, heat oil in it and add vegetables. Stir fry them for about 5 minutes along with sunflower seeds.
2. Add wine vinegar, concentrated apple juice, 2tbsp water and mustard and stir well.
3. Pressure cook mixture for 10 minutes or simmer... - 39.9722
Pot Au Feu
Ask the butcher to crack or cut the bones.
Place in a largesoup kettle, add the meat and the cleaned chicken giblets.
Pour the cold water over all.
Add the salt.
Cover and bring to the boiling point over medium heat.
When it boils, remove the grey scum that... - 45.7377
Got a dinner party and want to make something special to impress your guest? Then take a look at this Rabbit Pie recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines rabbit meat with spices and bacon to make a scrumptious dish. Seems like a nicest rabbit dish... - 127.32