- » Chicken Mustard Gravy
Chicken Mustard Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken mustard gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken mustard gravy recipes.
Crisp Roasted Pork With Honey Mustard Gravy
1. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Pat the pork all over with kitchen paper. Lightly rub all over with oil and sprinkle liberally with salt. Cook for 20 mins, turn down the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5, then cook for 30 mins per 500g (about 2 hrs). Remove... - 28.285
Bacon Herb Pork Tenderloin In Hot Mustard Gravy
Bacon herb pork tenderloin in hot mustard sauce is more delicious than you can think of. If you are deciding on serving pork for any celebration, you must try with this recipe for at least once. With the fresh herbs and bacons, the pork brings most delicate... - 121.729
This Mustard Chicken is a rage ! Try this creamy chicken with salt and pepper seasonings in milk gravy for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Mustard Chicken are welcome. - 30.3294
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium heat for 30 to 60 minutes or until split peas are tender.
2. Pour mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Return to saucepan. Adjust consistency with water or chicken bouillon, if... - 28.1682
Mustard Fried Chicken
This Mustard Fried Chicken is one of the best tasting chicken dishes that I've ever known! The mustard paste imparts a special taste to the chicken ! Try out the Mustard Fried Chicken and feel free to comment on the dish! - 42.2939
Mustard Fried Chicken
Mustard Fried Chicken is a unique and tasty dish. The explosive flavors and textures of this wonderful chicken dish is addictive!. Try this excellent Mustard Fried Chicken recipe! - 41.574
Country Sausage Gravy
In a heavy skillet, brown and crumble sausage over medium heat until fully cooked.
Drain and set aside.
In the same skillet, combine the soup and milk.
Add mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
Add the sausage and sour cream.
Simmer... - 33.9235
A yummy chicken masala recipe for all you chicken lovers. A simple easy to make recipe that is just right for a lazy day at home. Serve with rice or breads and enjoy a complete meal with family. - 40.4048
Sweet Sour Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Rinse broiler fryers and pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into serving pieces.
Place chicken parts, skin side up, in a shallow baking dish or pan.
Surround with drained pineapple chunks.
In a medium sized bowl, combine unsweetened... - 43.7549
Pork Roast With Apple Gravy For Dinner
Tender, juicy pork roast when served with yummy apple gravy adds a new meaning to gourmet eating altogether. This recipe video briefs you on how to roast pork to perfection and then sizzle it up with sweet-tart apple gravy. Very, very delish! - 88.7338
Mashed Potatoes With Thick Mushroom Gravy
Mashed potato is a favorite meal with all of us. Here is a wonderful variation to the recipe. See this video that shows a recipe for mashed potatoes that is served with a delicious mushroom gravy. Take a look at this amazing video and treat your family with... - 115.893
Chicken Breasts With Artichoke Cheese Stuffing
Chicken breasts with artichoke cheese stuffing is a cheesy and spicy stuffed chicken preparation. Made with a filling of artichoke heats and cheese spiced with mustard and onion flakes with parsley and mayonnaise for flavor, the chicken breasts are rolled up... - 49.2743
Indian Chicken Korma
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most popular curries all over India. It is cooked in a different manner in different parts of the country. This video shows a Southern version of this delicacy. Take a look and try it out. The coconut adds magic to this dish. - 126.959
Sorshe Chingri - Prawns In Mustard Sauce
Prawns are considered to be a complete protein and are even lower in fat than the ubiquitous chicken. They are also endowed with omega-3 fatty acids and can make a nutritious dish in combination with mustard, which is extremely beneficial to our body. - 32.6181
Chicken Asparagus Muffin Stacks
Toast rusks or muffins.
Meanwhile, cook asparagus according to package directions.
At the same time, in saucepan combine Gravy Base, onion, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in water.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and... - 44.0136
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 43.862
Authentic Chicken Vindaloo / Chicken Vindaloo
How to make Chicken Vindaloo at home? Step by step guide to delicious chicken vindaloo recipe the way Indian people make it in their homes using vinegar and Indian spices. - 105.065
Humboldt County Fried Chicken
1) Mix together all-purpose flour, bread crumbs, paprika, cup sage, pepper, salt, garlic powder, ground mustard, thyme, ground ginger, ground oregano and divide into two equal parts.
2) Mix together beaten eggs and buttermilk in large bowl. Soak... - 113.645
Chicken Breasts With Harvest Vegetables
1. In a large pan, place the stock, vinegar, mustard, and garlic and whisk well till it is a completely incorporated mix.
2. Add the chicken to the pan and turn it well to ensure that the chicken is well coated.
3. Marinate the chicken for at... - 45.1668
Open Faced Roasted Chicken Sandwich
1. Heat oven to 450°F Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
2. Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and cook until crisp and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Turn chicken skin-side up and sprinkle with... - 36.9424
Hot Chicken Sandwich
Indulge in this tasty treat of Hot Chicken Sandwich! This simple and delicious recipe for Hot Chicken Sandwich is a perfect snack to be served at any time of the day. - 44.7431
Chicken In Sauce
Brown chicken pieces and diced onion under broiler or in skillet.
Drain fat and place chicken and onion in roasting pan.
Combine sauce ingredients and pour over chicken.
Roast, covered, in 325Â°F oven for 1 1/4 hours or till done.
Remove chicken to platter... - 38.1361
Melt fat in frying pan; add celery, onion and green pepper.
Saute until vegetables are lightly colored.
Stir in flour.
Add tomatoes, bouillon, salt and mustard, -and cook until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat, and add diced chicken, almonds and... - 44.3185
Hot Madras Chicken Curry / Indian Curry
Learn how to make this delicious Madras chicken curry with simple fresh ingredients and basic Indian spices. You can make it as hot as you want or keep it mild. This chicken curry is best enjoyed with rice, roti, naan or paratha. - 100.262
Coconut Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to make delicious Indian style coconut chicken curry which goes very well with Naan, Parantha, roti, poori or any kind of rice. I used chicken drumsticks and wings for this one but you can use boneless chicken pieces as well. - 100.398
1 Season the chicken inside and out.
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Mix the stuffing ingredients and place inside the chicken.
2 Place the chicken in a roasting pan and sprinkle with oil.
Cover with aluminium foil and roast in the preheated... - 45.1864
Chicken Curry Malabar
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Roast coriander, red chillies, peppercorns, turmeric, cinnamon, cloves and cardamoms.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with fennel.
4. Peel and slice onions. Peel and quarter potatoes. Peel and slice ginger.
5. Grate... - 45.938
Traditional Chicken Vindaloo is a spicy hot dish from Goa, made with coconut vinegar and lots of hot red chili peppers. Chili pepper was introduced by Portuguese traders during 16th century. With this came the development of Vindaloo dishes in Goa. - 38.975
1. Combine the chicken gravy, onion, mustard, paprika and pepper in 4-cup measure; gradually stir in milk.
2. Place potatoes in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese and pimientos; toss to mix; pour gravy mixture over; cover with foil.
3. Bake in... - 29.3025
Game Hens With Apricots
Thaw hens as directed on package (set giblets aside for other uses); rinse hens and pat completely dry.
Brush hens with about half the gravy mixture; then place, breast side down, on a microwave-proof rack in a 7 by 11 -inch microwave-proof dish.
Cover with... - 43.6366
Heat water to boiling in large saucepan; add salt and potatoes; cover, lower heat; cook 20 minutes.
While potatoes cook, combine chicken gravy, onion, mustard, paprika and pepper in 4 cup measure; gradually stir in milk.
Drain potatoes; place in baking dish,... - 32.7597
Game Hens With Apricots
Remove giblets from hens and set aside for other uses.
Brush hens with gravy mixture.
Place birds, breast side down, on a nonmetallic rack in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes.
Turn hens over and brush... - 41.0615
Crab And Cheese Sandwiches
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Stir in flour, gravy base, dry mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thick and bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese; stir to melt.
Arrange muffin halves on... - 37.8514
Crab And Cheese Sandwich
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour, chicken base, dry mustard, and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat; add cheese, stirring to melt.
Arrange... - 41.8929
California Pork Scallop
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until softened in medium-size skillet; stir in the water and 1/4 cup of orange-juice concentrate. (Save remaining 1/2 cup for Step 4.)
2. Bring to boiling; pour over bread stuffing and sage in medium-size bowl; stir... - 36.2983
California Pork Scallop
1. In a medium-size frying pan saute onion in butter or margarine such that softened.
2. Stir in water and 1/4 cup concentrated orange juice and save remaining 1/2 cup.
3. Let it heat to boil and in a medium-size bowl pour over bread stuffing and sage... - 45.2744
Turkey Almond Custard
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Butter a shallow 2-quart casserole.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions; keep warm.
Combine gravy, half and half, eggs, dry mustard, salt and poultry... - 44.4995
Open-faced Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
Arrange sliced meat on bread.
If desired, spread bread with catsup, mustard or mayonnaise.
Place sandwich on a small plate.
Pour gravy over top.
Microwave until piping hot - 27.1791
Brown Derby With Sauce Diablo
Combine the ground beef, eggs, chicken broth, mustard, salt, pepper, onion and 2 tablespoons of the worcestershire sauce in a large bowl and mix well.
Shape into 6 to 8 patties.
Place in a heavy skillet over medium heat and brown both sides.
Arrange the pat... - 39.8692
Warm Sausage And Potato Salad
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together gravy, onions, vinegar and mustard. Stir in potatoes and kielbasa.
2. Cover with lid; microwave on high 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice during cooking. Let stand, covered, 5... - 28.6623
Homemade Achari Masala
Homemade masalas are unbeatable. This one is an easy blend of few spices. Achari masala can be used in a number of recipes. - 20.5295
Muttai Kara Kuzhambu
Of all the dishes in the Chettinad style who are famous for their kuzhambu's -- a type of indian sambhar, and one such recipe is the Spicy Egg Gravy also called as Muttai Kara Kuzhambu - 45.8942
Cat Fish Curry
Cat Fish is considered to be high in protein, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. It is often recommended by doctors in West Bengal for patients suffering from anemia. - 29.8911
Bacon Sausage Turkey Wrap
Here is another fabulous bacon wrap preparation to satisfy your appetite. You need to put little extra effort to prepare the wrap, but once it is ready, it is going to be real worthy. In this video, chef describes step-by-step instruction, which will surely... - 108.331
Try out these utterly delicious Brolied Squabs with your rice or noodle dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 39.173
Smothered Ham And Pork Cutlets
1. In a large bowl, combine the ham, pork, grated onion, egg, 3/4 cup of the bread crumbs, the marjoram, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of the oil. You should be able to shape the mixture easily. If it is too sticky, add more bread crumbs; if it is too dry,... - 35.111
Turkey Loaf Supreme
1. Grease a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan or a casserole dish with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, blend together eggs, milk, broth, sage and seasonings.
4. Add bread crumbs and soak for a while.
5.... - 46.4816
One Cook Casserole
Rub cutlets with a mixture of 1 1/2 tablespoons flour and salt.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet; add cutlets and brown on both sides; place in a 2-quart casserole; keep warm.
In the skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon butter; stir in the 4... - 38.516
1. Wash and clean the meat. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 10.
3. Cook the meat, adding the ground paste and ingredients 11 to 18. After the meat is tender and coated with a little gravy, remove from fire.
4. Heat oil,... - 39.3071
1. Heat frying pan. Add oil and fry red chillies. When lightly fried, add coriander, pepper, cumin, half of the red onions (sliced) and turmeric. Fry. Remove.
2. Add cinnamon, cloves and fennel in the frying pan while still hot and toss.
3. Grind the spices... - 37.8471
Teochew Style Steamed Pomfret
1) Cut the pomfret into desired pieces,scale and clean it.
2) If it is very thick, slice it diagonally each side to the bone,but avoid through the backbone, allowing the fish to cook evenly.
3) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in water and slice when... - 39.9634
Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
Lay the two slices of bread on a plate.
Butter them, with as much or as little butter as you like.
Also spread over them the tomato sauce and mustard.
Sprinkle over some pepper.
Slice the cheese with the slicer or knife.
Lay on one slice of bread.
Top with... - 38.1171
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 45.1258
Ground Veal Rouladen
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until translucent.
Transfer to a bowl and add veal, 1/2 cup potato flakes, and the bacon bits, mustard, and sour cream; mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide veal... - 41.4765
Traditional Indian Rogan Josh
Rogan Josh has the merit of being a dish for royal families. It was originated from Mughal families who treated this dish as a specialty and gave much attention to its preparation. - 43.908
Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. To prepare the pork wipe it with damp paper towels and rub surface with salt and pepper.
3. In shallow roasting pan place lamb without rack and sprinkle chopped onion and carrot around roast.
4. Insert meat... - 43.1304
Cajun Roasted Pork Loin
For an amazingly delicious roasted pork loin recipe, watch this video by Ramona Werst, the star of Southern cooking. If you think that roasted pork loin is a preparation best left to professionals, you are definitely in for a surprise! - 125.745
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 107.314
Curried Sausages Indian Way
Sliced sausages cooked in tomato-yogurt gravy and flavored with Indian masala! This straight goes to my list of party mains; easy to whip up in just about 30 minutes or less and with simple ingredients, this dish can be a real crowd pleaser. You can... - 49.1545
Tamil-style Bisi Bele Bath
This dish needs no introduction. It is quite popular in India and abroad and is often served at weddings in Chennai and probably other northern cities of Tamil Nadu. It is originally a dish from Karnataka, which the Tamils have embraced and prepare it... - 34.5694